Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout ITT: Forumwarz celebrates Black History Month

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

OMGNEEDSDESU Posted:

Black history month, the month in which we celebrate stuff that two thirds of the world doesn’t give two ****s about.

/endthread

I can give it an Australian edge

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Wylin Posted:

Doomkiller Posted:

Firstly, I would like to agree with Wylin.

This guy knows when he sees a good thing.

Doomkiller Posted:

Secondly, where did you come up with this figure? Since when are presidents only popular for the first half of their term?

The math was because he’s only half-black.

Doomkiller Posted:

What if you have a black friend? Or a black nephew? Or are sponsering a black child through “Christian Childrens Fund”?

Or have been told your genitals are large like a black guy’s?

Ahh. Half black cant be full black. And I do have a very good sence of sight. I could see Jalapeno’s Bootyhole from 2 feet away.

And my genitals are large, but not as large as a black guy’s. Infact, im pretty sure trying to state that yours are without having a birth certificate in either Africa or in America is not only sinful, but also 1st degree murder in relation to racism!

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

OMGNEEDSDESU Posted:

Black history month, the month in which we celebrate stuff that two thirds of the world doesn’t give two ****s about.

/endthread

Yes. However, your figures are wrong. Its more like 99/100, considering Asians make up 1/6….

So, now with that settled, who gave you the right to close a thread you only posted in once before?

Shame on you. Atleast get your “Thread closing” skill up to 72 before attempting a BLACK thread.

Lady_Gaga

Avatar: 93840 2010-02-07 01:11:33 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Doomkiller Posted:

Yes. However, your figures are wrong. Its more like 99/100, considering Asians make up 1/6….

So, now with that settled, who gave you the right to close a thread you only posted in once before?

Shame on you. Atleast get your “Thread closing” skill up to 72 before attempting a BLACK thread.

K.

Dead Celebri-
ty Seance Dr-
oid Mk-10

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

OMGNEEDSDESU Posted:

K.

Thanks for understanding my jokes and giving them a fair chance?

Lady_Gaga

Avatar: 93840 2010-02-07 01:11:33 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Doomkiller Posted:

Thanks for understanding my jokes and giving them a fair chance?

You and your gigantic wang are welcome.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Yay, Black people. Log in to see images!

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Double African American!

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuEc-nFULY8

honest fine upstanding member of society is honest

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Not only is Bambaataa a pioneering force in hip-hop, but the video makes references to several influential black rights activists. Also, it makes Jalapeno Bootyhole TOOOOOTAALLY bumhurt. Log in to see images!

zimzimmadaboomboombop

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 02/03/2009 3:01AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Wylin Posted:

With a half-black president of the USA, I think it’s gonna be Black History Year instead of month.

Bonus points for actually realizing, unprompted, that he’s only half black.

Dr William H-
orrible PhD

Avatar: 102049 2011-03-24 15:47:31 -0400

[Evil League of Evil]

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

As a black man, I find absolutely nothing on the internet offensive.

Lol, j/k KILL WHITEY

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Bonus points for actually realizing, unprompted, that he’s only half black.

Read The Big Sea, by Langston Hughes. For almost all of American history, nobody cares about what a person’s heritage is: if a person’s skin is dark enough, they’re black.

Hughes was a man of mixed race, who was able to pbum himself off as Mexican during his visits with his father…but he was still segregated as a black man in America. Even when he traveled to Africa, he was heartbroken that “pure-blooded” Africans wouldn’t accept him as a black man.

But now that Obama is a president, people suddenly care about his white background. It’s like changing the rules in the middle of the game.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

What?

I thought this was about the Black Death

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Read The Big Sea, by Langston Hughes. For almost all of American history, nobody cares about what a person’s heritage is: if a person’s skin is dark enough, they’re black.

Hughes was a man of mixed race, who was able to pbum himself off as Mexican during his visits with his father…but he was still segregated as a black man in America. Even when he traveled to Africa, he was heartbroken that “pure-blooded” Africans wouldn’t accept him as a black man.

But now that Obama is a president, people suddenly care about his white background. It’s like changing the rules in the middle of the game.

Personally, I think it’s even more astounding to realize that we elected a mixed-race person to the presidency. As Hughes pointed out, prejudices against those from mixed backgrounds come from both sides. However, Obama was embraced by the black community instead of being shunned from it. Even in Kenya, where Obama’s father was from and racial divisions run deep, Obama has been embraced as a local hero. Minimizing half of his background disguises how significant these things really are.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Even Great-Britain could have a black king in the future. Prince William should marry a black woman and have kids soon.

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

African American Scientists

Benjamin Banneker

(1731-1806) Born into a family of free blacks in Maryland, Banneker learned the rudiments of reading, writing, and arithmetic from his grandmother and a Quaker schoolmaster. Later he taught himself advanced mathematics and astronomy. He is best known for publishing an almanac based on his astronomical calculations.

Rebecca Cole

(1846-1922) Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cole was the second black woman to graduate from medical school (1867). She joined Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first white woman physician, in New York and taught hygiene and childcare to families in poor neighborhoods.

Edward Alexander Bouchet

(1852-1918) Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bouchet was the first African American to graduate (1874) from Yale College. In 1876, upon receiving his Ph.D. in physics from Yale, he became the first African American to earn a doctorate. Bouchet spent his career teaching college chemistry and physics.

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams

(1856-1931) Williams was born in Pennsylvania and attended medical school in Chicago, where he received his M.D. in 1883. He founded the Provident Hospital in Chicago in 1891, and he performed the first successful open heart surgery in 1893.

George Washington Carver

(1865?-1943) Born into slavery in Missouri, Carver later earned degrees from Iowa Agricultural College. The director of agricultural research at the Tuskegee Institute from 1896 until his death, Carver developed hundreds of applications for farm products important to the economy of the South, including the peanut, sweet potato, soybean, and pecan.

Charles Henry Turner

(1867-1923) A native of Cincinnati, Ohio, Turner received a B.S. (1891) and M.S. (1892) from the University of Cincinnati and a Ph.D. (1907) from the University of Chicago. A noted authority on the behavior of insects, he was the first researcher to prove that insects can hear.

Ernest Everett Just

(1883-1941) Originally from Charleston, South Carolina, Just attended Dartmouth College and the University of Chicago, where he earned a Ph.D. in zoology in 1916. Just’s work on cell biology took him to marine laboratories in the U.S. and Europe and led him to publish more than 50 papers.

Archibald Alexander

(1888-1958) Iowa-born Alexander attended Iowa State University and earned a civil engineering degree in 1912. While working for an engineering firm, he designed the Tidal Basin Bridge in Washington, D.C. Later he formed his own company, designing Whitehurst Freeway in Washington, D.C. and an airfield in Tuskegee, Alabama, among other projects.

Roger Arliner Young

(1889-1964) Ms. Young was born in Virginia and attended Howard University, University of Chicago, and University of Pennsylvania, where she earned a Ph.D. in zoology in 1940. Working with her mentor, Ernest E. Just, she published a number of important studies.

Percy L. Julian

(1899-1975) Alabama-born Julian held a bachelor’s degree from DePauw University, a master’s degree from Harvard University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Vienna. His most famous achievement is his synthesis of cortisone, which is used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.

Dr. Charles Richard Drew

(1904-1950) Born in Washington, D.C., Drew earned advanced degrees in medicine and surgery from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, in 1933 and from Columbia University in 1940. He is particularly noted for his research in blood plasma and for setting up the first blood bank.

Emmett Chappelle

(1925-) Born in Phoenix, Arizona, Chappelle earned a B.S. from the University of California and an M.S. from the University of Washington. He joined NASA in 1977 as a remote sensing scientist. Among Chappelle’s discoveries is a method (developed with Grace Picciolo) of instantly detecting bacteria in water, which led to the improved diagnoses of urinary tract infections.

African American Inventors

Thomas L. Jennings

(1791-1859) A tailor in New York City, Jennings is credited with being the first African American to hold a U.S. patent. The patent, which was issued in 1821, was for a dry-cleaning process.

Norbert Rillieux

(1806-1894) Born the son of a French planter and a slave in New Orleans, Rillieux was educated in France. Returning to the U.S., he developed an evaporator for refining sugar, which he patented in 1846. Rillieux’s evaporation technique is still used in the sugar industry and in the manufacture of soap and other products.

Benjamin Bradley

(1830?-?) A slave, Bradley was employed at a printing office and later at the Annapolis Naval Academy, where he helped set up scientific experiments. In the 1840s he developed a steam engine for a war ship. Unable to patent his work, he sold it and with the proceeds purchased his freedom.

Elijah McCoy

(1844-1929) The son of escaped slaves from Kentucky, McCoy was born in Canada and educated in Scotland. Settling in Detroit, Michigan, he invented a lubricator for steam engines (patented 1872) and established his own manufacturing company. During his lifetime he acquired 57 patents.

Lewis Howard Latimer

(1848-1929) Born in Chelsea, Mbum., Latimer learned mechanical drawing while working for a Boston patent attorney. He later invented an electric lamp and a carbon filament for light bulbs (patented 1881, 1882). Latimer was the only African-American member of Thomas Edison’s engineering laboratory.

Granville T. Woods

(1856-1910) Woods was born in Columbus, Ohio, and later settled in Cincinnati. Largely self-educated, he was awarded more than 60 patents. One of his most important inventions was a telegraph that allowed moving trains to communicate with other trains and train stations, thus improving railway efficiency and safety.

Madame C.J. Walker

(1867-1919) Widowed at 20, Louisiana-born Sarah Breedlove Walker supported herself and her daughter as a washerwoman. In the early 1900s she developed a hair care system and other beauty products. Her business, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, ambumed a fortune, and she became a generous patron of many black charities.

Garrett Augustus Morgan

(1877-1963) Born in Kentucky, Morgan invented a gas mask (patented 1914) that was used to protect soldiers from chlorine fumes during World War I. Morgan also received a patent (1923) for a traffic signal that featured automated STOP and GO signs. Morgan’s invention was later replaced by traffic lights.

Frederick McKinley Jones

(1892-1961) Jones was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. An experienced mechanic, he invented a self-starting gas engine and a series of devices for movie projectors. More importantly, he invented the first automatic refrigeration system for long-haul trucks (1935). Jones was awarded more than 40 patents in the field of refrigeration.

David Crosthwait, Jr.

(1898-1976) Born in Nashville, Tennessee, Crosthwait earned a B.S. (1913) and M.S. (1920) from Purdue University. An expert on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, he designed the heating system for Radio City Music Hall in New York. During his lifetime he received some 40 U.S. patents relating to HVAC systems.

Patricia Bath

(1942-) Born in Harlem, New York, Bath holds a bachelor’s degree from Hunter College and an M.D. from Howard University. She is a co-founder of the American Institute for the Prevention of Blindness. Bath is best known for her invention of the Laserphaco Probe for the treatment of cataracts.

Mark Dean

(1957-) Dean was born in Jefferson City, Tennessee, and holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, a master’s degree from Florida Atlantic University, and a Ph.D. from Stanford University. He led the team of IBM scientists that developed the ISA bus—a device that enabled computer components to communicate with each other rapidly, which made personal computers fast and efficient for the first time. Dean also led the design team responsible for creating the first one-gigahertz computer processor chip. He was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 1997.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

SHODAN Posted:

African American Scientists

Benjamin Banneker

(1731-1806) Born into a family of free blacks in Maryland, Banneker learned the rudiments of reading, writing, and arithmetic from his grandmother and a Quaker schoolmaster. Later he taught himself advanced mathematics and astronomy. He is best known for publishing an almanac based on his astronomical calculations.

Rebecca Cole

(1846-1922) Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cole was the second black woman to graduate from medical school (1867). She joined Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first white woman physician, in New York and taught hygiene and childcare to families in poor neighborhoods.

Edward Alexander Bouchet

(1852-1918) Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bouchet was the first African American to graduate (1874) from Yale College. In 1876, upon receiving his Ph.D. in physics from Yale, he became the first African American to earn a doctorate. Bouchet spent his career teaching college chemistry and physics.

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams

(1856-1931) Williams was born in Pennsylvania and attended medical school in Chicago, where he received his M.D. in 1883. He founded the Provident Hospital in Chicago in 1891, and he performed the first successful open heart surgery in 1893.

George Washington Carver

(1865?-1943) Born into slavery in Missouri, Carver later earned degrees from Iowa Agricultural College. The director of agricultural research at the Tuskegee Institute from 1896 until his death, Carver developed hundreds of applications for farm products important to the economy of the South, including the peanut, sweet potato, soybean, and pecan.

Charles Henry Turner

(1867-1923) A native of Cincinnati, Ohio, Turner received a B.S. (1891) and M.S. (1892) from the University of Cincinnati and a Ph.D. (1907) from the University of Chicago. A noted authority on the behavior of insects, he was the first researcher to prove that insects can hear.

Ernest Everett Just

(1883-1941) Originally from Charleston, South Carolina, Just attended Dartmouth College and the University of Chicago, where he earned a Ph.D. in zoology in 1916. Just’s work on cell biology took him to marine laboratories in the U.S. and Europe and led him to publish more than 50 papers.

Archibald Alexander

(1888-1958) Iowa-born Alexander attended Iowa State University and earned a civil engineering degree in 1912. While working for an engineering firm, he designed the Tidal Basin Bridge in Washington, D.C. Later he formed his own company, designing Whitehurst Freeway in Washington, D.C. and an airfield in Tuskegee, Alabama, among other projects.

Roger Arliner Young

(1889-1964) Ms. Young was born in Virginia and attended Howard University, University of Chicago, and University of Pennsylvania, where she earned a Ph.D. in zoology in 1940. Working with her mentor, Ernest E. Just, she published a number of important studies.

Percy L. Julian

(1899-1975) Alabama-born Julian held a bachelor’s degree from DePauw University, a master’s degree from Harvard University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Vienna. His most famous achievement is his synthesis of cortisone, which is used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.

Dr. Charles Richard Drew

(1904-1950) Born in Washington, D.C., Drew earned advanced degrees in medicine and surgery from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, in 1933 and from Columbia University in 1940. He is particularly noted for his research in blood plasma and for setting up the first blood bank.

Emmett Chappelle

(1925-) Born in Phoenix, Arizona, Chappelle earned a B.S. from the University of California and an M.S. from the University of Washington. He joined NASA in 1977 as a remote sensing scientist. Among Chappelle’s discoveries is a method (developed with Grace Picciolo) of instantly detecting bacteria in water, which led to the improved diagnoses of urinary tract infections.

African American Inventors

Thomas L. Jennings

(1791-1859) A tailor in New York City, Jennings is credited with being the first African American to hold a U.S. patent. The patent, which was issued in 1821, was for a dry-cleaning process.

Norbert Rillieux

(1806-1894) Born the son of a French planter and a slave in New Orleans, Rillieux was educated in France. Returning to the U.S., he developed an evaporator for refining sugar, which he patented in 1846. Rillieux’s evaporation technique is still used in the sugar industry and in the manufacture of soap and other products.

Benjamin Bradley

(1830?-?) A slave, Bradley was employed at a printing office and later at the Annapolis Naval Academy, where he helped set up scientific experiments. In the 1840s he developed a steam engine for a war ship. Unable to patent his work, he sold it and with the proceeds purchased his freedom.

Elijah McCoy

(1844-1929) The son of escaped slaves from Kentucky, McCoy was born in Canada and educated in Scotland. Settling in Detroit, Michigan, he invented a lubricator for steam engines (patented 1872) and established his own manufacturing company. During his lifetime he acquired 57 patents.

Lewis Howard Latimer

(1848-1929) Born in Chelsea, Mbum., Latimer learned mechanical drawing while working for a Boston patent attorney. He later invented an electric lamp and a carbon filament for light bulbs (patented 1881, 1882). Latimer was the only African-American member of Thomas Edison’s engineering laboratory.

Granville T. Woods

(1856-1910) Woods was born in Columbus, Ohio, and later settled in Cincinnati. Largely self-educated, he was awarded more than 60 patents. One of his most important inventions was a telegraph that allowed moving trains to communicate with other trains and train stations, thus improving railway efficiency and safety.

Madame C.J. Walker

(1867-1919) Widowed at 20, Louisiana-born Sarah Breedlove Walker supported herself and her daughter as a washerwoman. In the early 1900s she developed a hair care system and other beauty products. Her business, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, ambumed a fortune, and she became a generous patron of many black charities.

Garrett Augustus Morgan

(1877-1963) Born in Kentucky, Morgan invented a gas mask (patented 1914) that was used to protect soldiers from chlorine fumes during World War I. Morgan also received a patent (1923) for a traffic signal that featured automated STOP and GO signs. Morgan’s invention was later replaced by traffic lights.

Frederick McKinley Jones

(1892-1961) Jones was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. An experienced mechanic, he invented a self-starting gas engine and a series of devices for movie projectors. More importantly, he invented the first automatic refrigeration system for long-haul trucks (1935). Jones was awarded more than 40 patents in the field of refrigeration.

David Crosthwait, Jr.

(1898-1976) Born in Nashville, Tennessee, Crosthwait earned a B.S. (1913) and M.S. (1920) from Purdue University. An expert on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, he designed the heating system for Radio City Music Hall in New York. During his lifetime he received some 40 U.S. patents relating to HVAC systems.

Patricia Bath

(1942-) Born in Harlem, New York, Bath holds a bachelor’s degree from Hunter College and an M.D. from Howard University. She is a co-founder of the American Institute for the Prevention of Blindness. Bath is best known for her invention of the Laserphaco Probe for the treatment of cataracts.

Mark Dean

(1957-) Dean was born in Jefferson City, Tennessee, and holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, a master’s degree from Florida Atlantic University, and a Ph.D. from Stanford University. He led the team of IBM scientists that developed the ISA bus—a device that enabled computer components to communicate with each other rapidly, which made personal computers fast and efficient for the first time. Dean also led the design team responsible for creating the first one-gigahertz computer processor chip. He was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 1997.

Never heard of ‘em

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Obama FTW! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!