Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Selling lulz

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i’ll send you 10BP to never post again.

You’ll get the BP after you successfully never post again.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Works, I’ll add my 5 BP to that

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

BarneynPenorz Posted:

How about no? Just bump crelysteev’s threads, its what you do best.

Why are people so meanLog in to see images! i was serious, if I get 120 I’ll send them to generichaxor.

But if I don’t I’ll just keep them all myselfLog in to see images!

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Robok Posted:

Why are people so meanLog in to see images!

Thats exactly how I feel everytime you bump his threads.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

1. take 2 steak knife + affix firmly to wallss

2. ride youre tricycle down a hill and go flying into knives, eyeballs frist

3. post pic w/my name written in ur blood an two knivse sticking out your eyes

4. i send you all my bps!!!!!

5. ahaahha YOU DIE Log in to see images!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

wait guys

this is in an RP forum now

so i’m no longer required to uphold any promises

so your false BP promises are irrelevant

ie. i’ll kill myself when i feel like it, but i don’t have to

(giving me the BP will still motivate me to do it tho)

————————————————————————————

no court will ever uphold that rule

no one will ever send legit BP either

so it doesn’t make a difference, does it?

ghax edited this message on 02/03/2009 10:35PM

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Give me Internets

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

tempting, but i’ll pbum

Give me Internets

Tootz

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Let’s pretend:

I am a female supremacist who specializes in using brain hax to give men foot fetishes, in order to control them. This process is based on simple principles of science, and these are that males are driven by base desires for sex. In order to maximize this effect, it is important to provide him an intensified orgasm. This is done by exploiting the fact that, in human beings, sensory and other perceptive information is sent to and from the skin to the brain and back by what scientists refer to as neural pathways and your nervous system.

These pathways are strengthened and proportioned toward the frequency of their use and the strength of the signals themselves. Over time, particularly over the steady influx of intense emotions, they can become default pathways. Because, the pathways for “feet” and “genitals” are very close together, the process becomes clear:

1. Get your target subject mildly intoxicated and aroused.

2. Get him to admit that his goal to attain orgasm, and that he thinks your feet are pretty.

3. Lure to orgasm using only your feet. Encourage the subject to repeat that he wants to come all over your feet. Gently guide him by saying that he will never get past your ankles during the crescendo of a wave of his pleasure, his only goal.

4. At the moment of orgasm, laugh like it is the most hilarious thing you’ve ever seen! This will cause an intense emotional outburst of both embarbumment and pleasure. Offer him a cheap napkin and invite him to return when he needs another wonderful orgasm, and give him a picture of your feet to fap to.

5. Profit!! If successful, he will be desperate enough to feel the need to return, while this will give you an opportunity to use implement Pavlovian principles to cause him to repeat desired phrases until he internalizes them by rote.

This process is needed because men do not learn any other way. This is a needed step toward human evolution. Under the leadershp of men, society moves ever closer to destruction. With this leadership and dominance of women, war will be a thing of the past! The Goddess must now return!

This is because of the relation between the male to female population ratio between aboriginal societies as desbribed by Dr. Marvin Harris in Cows, Pigs, Wars and Witches: The Riddle of Culture (1974), as the primordial cause of warfare among human societies. To date, I have not been presented a better overall theory as to the origins of warfare. I have been exposed to minor corrections to some of Dr. Harris’ evidence, but these were of limited relevance toward the validity of Dr. Harris’ overall premise.

Therefore, based on the current available male-to-female populaion ratios of the United States, Canada, the U.K. and western European nations, or other that you wish to compare toward the People’s Republic of China, it can be understood that there are no boys on the Internet. The boys live in the People’s Republic and I don’t think they’re online much. Or are they?

Anyway, China controls both sides of the Panama Canal. They have vastly more military-age males. Why die in combat? Our only chance is to use the above principles to cause mbumive amounts of the “males” who are currently manipulating our political system to develop foot fetishes, get sex changes, and continue the cycle until men are phased out almost entirely under the control of MiaHo, leader of the soon-to-be-approved Church of the Illustrious Goddess MiaHo. Once we are established as a religion, and my religious text is published, we will be able to provide ritual releasing ceremonies to desperate males. As a NPO (=non-profit organization), we will sell you books, videos, dogreat timesentaries, books-on-tape, magazines, and holiday guidebooks, coupons, calanders, stockings, socks, peeptoe shoes, personal lubricants, and other quality, sanctified products over the Internet, and eventually in our temple gift shops.

If I give you 40 BP, will you believe all of the above paragraphs, make them your primary mission, and use the forums to expound them incessantly? I might do it! I’m a looney!

Also, search YouBoob for “pretty, feet, fetish, toes” for lots of fun videos to share! More despearte people must watch them and strengthem the orgasm-intensifying neural crossover! You know, that thing that makes them unthinkingly curl their toes at the moment of impending orgasm?

For how long would be worth 40 BP? 2 Months? Would such an agreement be binding? Is this against the rules? Can I pay it out like 5 BP/week at an agreed rate of posting, or send to a mod up front to pay out at those intervals if the weekly quotas are made satisfactoraly? Would this be even mildly entertaining, or am I just stoned?

I’m pretty sure the only other option for the U.S. would be to implement operation “Shoot the Moon,” in which the United States declares sole ownership of the Moon because Americans landed there, and planted a flag as a symbol of ownership, and claimed it, and use this right of ownership to use the Moon as a target range for experimental V-2 rockets which would accidentally knock the Moon in a new orbit which happens to coincide with that of the People’s Republic. I like my idea better, so that’s why its worth 40 BP for me.

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

MiaHo Posted:

wall of words

MiaHo

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

People on forums who don’t like to read. Always amusing.

tl;dr: a detailed RP offer to earn 40 BP, intended soley for the OP.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

MiaHo Posted:

People on forums who don’t like to read. Always amusing.

tl;dr: a detailed RP offer to earn 40 BP, intended soley for the OP.

i’ll take the job ; specifically, what do i have to do?

Give me Internets

Tootz

MiaHo

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

It’s pretty simple. I am a looney. I wrote a rp belief system/conspiracy-type theory in the lengthy post above and you have to pretend to believe it in its entirety and use the forums to expound it, and trying to convince everyone of this as a matter of urgency. I will pay 5 BP/week for up to 2 months (40 BP total).

The posts may be in one or more threads, I’m thinking 5 posts per BP so 25 posts per week. Copying my post and pasting it (in whole or in part) is not aceptable, it must be RP’d in your own words. The forums that this is done in do not matter toward me or this offer, but I am kind of new and so will take no responsibility if a mod has a problem with something like this, so I’m guessing it should be either in a RP topic or in a srs (non-RP) topic that you start about it. The posts must be each original and well thought out, and I reserve the right to accept/approve them (short or copied posts will not be counted).

40 bp is kind of a lot so I wanted it to be fun, but challenging and taking some effort. Hopefully it will spark some lulz, or at least be mildly amusing, even if only to me.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

MC Banhammer Posted:

Actually, no court in the world would uphold that. Anything illegal you do would be ENTIRELY your own fault.

So if I hired you to kill someone, and you did it and got caught, it would be entirely your own fault, right? Log in to see images!

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

CaptainDDL Posted:

So if I hired you to kill someone, and you did it and got caught, it would be entirely your own fault, right? Log in to see images!

Yes. Log in to see images!

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

CaptainDDL Posted:

but we’re in an RP forum, and u probably wouldn’t pay me enough to make it worth the crime, since this thread was declared a joke

Give me Internets

Tootz

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!