Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho More stuff to copy from KoL for player convenience so we don't have to write greasemonkey scripts for it

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

1) Outfits. Let us set up equipment sets that we can name etc. and rapidly switch gear so we can more easily use our various equips efficiently.

2) Make the equipment type headers toggles that collapse their respective equipment divs. If you won’t make the interface stack identical .moar files, at least make it so you can collapse the div and not have to wade through 301513564363146 moar files to switch out something at the bottom of your equip list.

Feel free to add anything else if there is anything else to add, I can’t think of anything atm.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

s-s-s-signed!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

This would be a definite improvement. Signed.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

This has nothing to do with KoL, but I’d like it if .moar files that can be extracted were moved to the top of the list.

You know, so that I don’t have to scroll through 8570928569013475928357 piece of **** ones to see if I finally finished Pink Floyd.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Item-fusion oder moar-file fusion is a possibility. Like with recipes to cook.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Lord Shplane Posted:

This has nothing to do with KoL, but I’d like it if .moar files that can be extracted were moved to the top of the list.

You know, so that I don’t have to scroll through 8570928569013475928357 piece of **** ones to see if I finally finished Pink Floyd.

1. ctrl+f

2. “pink”

3. ???

4. Profit.

Also, yes, signed.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

was thinking about this too the other day!

Viktor_Freeh-
and

Avatar: 103484 Mon Jan 05 22:49:16 -0500 2009

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Lord Shplane Posted:

*bows down before the epicness*

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Stack moar files by repair status. 100% gets stacked, anything else shows up unique unless there’s multiple ones with the same % health

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Stack moar files by repair status. 100% gets stacked, anything else shows up unique unless there’s multiple ones with the same % health

This would be wonderful, especially when I’m trying to sell 22 copies of the Plum Computers Keynote file at Ppwn. The fact that they’re not even all grouped together is sort of maddening.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Display cabinet

Vanity + Flezz sink rolled into one, plus move some of the stuff out of your items list

Then players can do the KoL collecting game for items which serve no other particular purpose (e.g. hahaha – my collection of male reproductive organ Enlargement Tutorials is far bigger than your collection of male reproductive organ Enlargement tutorials)

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Display cabinet

Vanity + Flezz sink rolled into one, plus move some of the stuff out of your items list

Then players can do the KoL collecting game for items which serve no other particular purpose (e.g. hahaha – my collection of male reproductive organ Enlargement Tutorials is far bigger than your collection of male reproductive organ Enlargement tutorials)

What for? You can buy as much items as you want. For junk items though, it could work in a way. Or complete ceollections of .moar-files

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

What for? You can buy as much items as you want. For junk items though, it could work in a way. Or complete ceollections of .moar-files

Vanity, practicality, and a place to put excessive amounts of flezz that has no other purpose. Display your item collection, your set of rare items (so other users may beg and/or plead for you to put them up at auction or else just send notes of admiration & worship) rare junk files, expensive custom items, whatever. And take stuff out of your item list, so that only contains equipment you use on a day to day basis.

Also your item list is restricted to 300 lines (seperate line for each moar file) so you can’t buy as much as you want. I’m bumping on that limit constantly when extracting moar files, or (now) buying stuff at auction. It’s a PITA to manage.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

vanity, practicality, and

your item list is restricted to 300 lines

i’ve already inundated ET with ideas for both vanity BP and flezz sinks. Apparently the major bottleneck is that someone would have to learn how to code or something like that and they’re too busy working on core game featuresraking in internet millions or something that seems silly to me and perhaps tangential to their overall goals. Oh, also, while we’re here, a subtopic:

More stuff to copy from Diablo II for player convenience so we don’t have to write greasemonkey scripts to sell worthless moar files; A PhD Dissertation by Dr.-HARDCORE-0:

1) Item sets: there are handfuls of moar files already that lend themselves to being set items (jack johnson, lemon party) where files of a similar theme occupy different slots and are often not all that great by themselves.

Having moar file sets could be cool (call it metadata bonuses or something, to avoid © issues) if having, say, a jack johnson pic, song, and video file would add metadata (see what I did here?) bonuses that make all the files better.

2) Expandable storage solution (similar to the KoL closet and the stash from D2): Call it the ‘Sentrillion sDrive’ or the ‘Asimov TuringDrive’ or something that fits in the game lore, have it be an ‘online cloud data backup/synching system,’ and have it as a place to stash moar files to free up inventory clutter. Allow more slots to be purchased for vast sums of  .

Maybe add an anti-matter-eliminator add-on for a BP cost that allows you to dematerialize your equipment and store that on the drive, and then download and rematerialize it later for kyoubai or use or whatever.

More controversially, for a BP price, the drive’s synching feature could be used to transfer items b/n alts (but not flezz) so that people can have their orgies (have an awesome alt bankroll crappier ones) and not get STDs too (not immediately ruin the leaderboards that people cherish so dearly).

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Display cabinet

I would love this. It would also give people like me (who sort through auctions to find any .moar files we don’t have yet) the chance to display our collections.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

bumping for justice and profit

and prophet

because that is what i am

Muhammad 2.0

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

1) Outfits. Let us set up equipment sets that we can name etc. and rapidly switch gear so we can more easily use our various equips efficiently.

2) Make the equipment type headers toggles that collapse their respective equipment divs. If you won’t make the interface stack identical .moar files, at least make it so you can collapse the div and not have to wade through 301513564363146 moar files to switch out something at the bottom of your equip list.

Feel free to add anything else if there is anything else to add, I can’t think of anything atm.

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

Lord Shplane Posted:

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

Sneezeloaf

[The Protected]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Another KoL-ish related suggestion: Along with stacking .moar files, there should be a bumon for extracting every copy of a particular .moar file at once. I’ve been farming for a Rectumscan, and when I finally get the last piece, I’m going to have ****loads of .moar files that I’m just going to sell at the Ppwn Shoppe, but I may just leave them unextracted (e.g. I currently have 23 complete copies of I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune and 14 skull-****.ogle) because it’s not worth the effort to extract them all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!