Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports Super Bowl Chuckles

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Today is Super Bowl 43 Cardinal’s vs. Steeler’s! Catch it!

You know, we call it football, but the rest of the world calls it soccer and what we know as soccer is actually sodomy!

In a few hours there will be one clear winner. Early prediction: It won’t be the battered of wives of drunken very special football fans!

Some people only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. Look, if you want to gawk like the ****ing short-attention span twit you are at something totally without any purpose except to sell a ****ty product that won’t make you cooler or sexier or more popular or nourish you or do anything other than give you the privilege of putting more of your quickly disappearing money in the hands of…what the **** was I talking about?

I almost got a Super Bowl ring once. I found it inside my wife’s woman's genitals after the 1972 Miami Dolphins came over for a visit! I was going to keep it but it smelled just like my wife’s woman's genitals. And who wants a ring that smells like fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ?

Aside from John Madden of course!

Did you know that the winner of the Super Bowl always predicts changes in the Israel-Palestine conflict? Every year the Super Bowl has a winner means thousands more dead in Gaza!

I made my special Super Super Bowl Bowl of Football Chili Bean Dipsy-Doodle Dip. It’s specialy because it’s in a bowl shaped like a football! And because it’s full of small razor blades!

You know no matter who wins the Super Bowl, there’ll be another one next year and this doesn’t matter. This is just another meaningless notch in the argument of one team’s superiority to another. That’s why I don’t like football and I focus my energy on religion!

Steeler’s vs. Cardinals! CATCH IT!

The Unknown Comic edited this message on 02/01/2009 1:54PM

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

IF YOU DON’T LIKE FOOTBALL YOU HATE AMERICA!

Which is understandable, carry on.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Universalm00-
tsniffer

[D C A S]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Arizona ftw!

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Steamers vs. Crandals CATCH IT!

Ben Roethlisberger crashed his motorcycle a few years back. Decades ago, Bob Dylan crashed his motorcycle. When will the similarities between these two end?!

ALTERNATE VERSION: Ben Roethlisberger crashed his motorcycle a few years back. Decades ago, Bob Dylan crashed his motorcycle. I wonder what Bob Dylan was doing driving Ben Roethlisberger’s motorcycle?!

I had tickets for this year’s Super Bowl. I’m not going. I don’t even know why I sucked Bruce Springsteen’s male reproductive organ to get them…oh that’s right, it was my birthday!

A lot of people say football is a lot like life. It’s true. Both are only tolerable when you’re drunk!

I played football in high school.

Did I say football I meant arson.

It doesn’t matter though, I still got a scholarship for it!

You know how else football is a lot like life? fine upstanding member of societys will practically kill themselves to make some money!

Steagles vs. Coltdinals CATCH IT!

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Stanthers vs Cawboys CATCH IT

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

My money is on the Cleveland Browns.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Haw haw.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!