Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Way to go CZ

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Jesus, why does this kind of thing always start up on Sundays?

I try to take my weekends off (or at least easy), so you have to relax a bit when an admin doesn’t answer your thread on the first day.

Now to the issue: The automatic “abuse” detection is in place to stop players from using Kyoubai as a method to easily transfer large amounts of flezz from each other. I understand that you might want to waste flezz on junk for fun, but honestly that “perk” seems way less important to me than stopping people from abusing the economy so easily.

People calling it a flezz sink are missing the point: it’s a flezz transfer. The amount sunk (via the deposit) is very little.

Also, flagging and having mods review all suspicious auctions is not an option right now — we’re already far too overburdened for that.

For those who asked: junk is tradeable because some players like to collect it. This can currently be done for reasonable trading prices. The abuse check doesn’t kick in until an insanely high level, so there’s no reason to trade a 1 flezz marble for 7 million.

In the case of it marking valid auctions as abuse (say, a high end .moar file), please please report those to me so I can issue refunds of the confiscated flezz and I’ll award the item and adjust the abuse detection so it doesn’t happen again.

In the future, with ItemBuildr and future admin giveaways, we’ll have tons of junk items you can bid a lot of money for. So you will have future chances to bid a ****load for nothing.

Now, having said all that, I’ll make sure we discuss it at tomorrow’s meeting because so many of you feel so strongly about it. I’ll post our conclusion once we’ve talked about it.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Also this is a Whiny ****es post now. I believe there is a serious discussion underneath but you went about it the wrong way.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Evil Trout Posted:

Also, flagging and having mods review all suspicious auctions is not an option right now — we’re already far too overburdened for that.

Imo, you should hire Nicco more mods.

Evil Trout Posted:

Also this is a Whiny ****es post now.

This is RP now?

Dragons away!

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Evil Trout Posted:

If that is the case, wouldn’t it be wise to look at adding a couple of new moderators? You guys have a lot of community support…I doubt it would be difficult to find a few people to help out.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

nicco for kyoubai auction watcher lol

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Nicco Posted:

nicco for kyoubai auction watcher lol

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I think that flezz sending became far less of an issue after the new dom changes anyway. I definitely understood and agreed before them, but now since it’s limited to 5 alts and the various other raid limits it makes transferring flezz pretty pointless anyway.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Evil Trout Posted:

Also this is a Whiny ****es post now. I believe there is a serious discussion underneath but you went about it the wrong way.

wow missed the top post on this page

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 02/01/2009 5:24PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’d just like to remind you, Hobart, that I’m not on CZ’s payroll. I don’t attend meetings. Sometimes I get to hear about upcoming ideas, and offer input, and sometimes I don’t. But I don’t have any official say.

Maybe someone on staff will come here and address your issues, maybe not. I don’t know. Your attitude sure isn’t going to endear them to your POV, though, this much I know.

You’ve had a pretty strong opinion on a lot of things in the past, but yeah cool I understand you’re just a nobody and I totally would have argued with ET if he said something that went against your opinion because I have no idea where the power actually resides on this site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay.

So, what I like to do for fun is change people’s avatars and titles that they paid real money for, with my “free” mod BP. Does that mean I should do it?

I also find it fun to ban people indiscriminately. Should I start with you, because fun is the intended purpose?

Yep because ****ing away imaginary internet money is exactly the same as negating something people paid real money for or making them unable to play the game at all.

Also just want to point out that this post was made while this was in kyoubai forum, which is non-rp. Pretty sure “should I start with you first etc.” is a prime example of what we call “trolling” and I’ve certainly been banned for less.

It’s a game. There is a desire to maintain balance between players. ET decided that selling marbles for  4 million isn’t balanced. So he changed it. If he finds it is unbalanced in a different direction now, he’ll likely change that as well.

Because that means more fun for more people.

It’s a game.

Really. Shame on us for trying to have fun with it. My mistake.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Really. Shame on us for trying to have fun with it. My mistake.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay.

I find it fun to transfer  4 million Flezz to someone else via a useless item, and they find it fun to transfer it back to an alt of mine the same way, allowing my alt who previously was really lame to buy lots of cool stuff and now be competitive in Domination.

Better?

We explicitly stated that this was not what we were doing, and you have the tools to prove it. But yeah keep using an arguement that doesn’t apply at all to remain in the right after that last bout of moderator diarrhea.

MC Banhammer Posted:

But okay, whatever. I’m going to shut up now (you see why I didn’t want to comment in this thread in the first place?) until ET posts something. If he does.

Good idea on shutting up. Whenever you try to post about policy you end up looking either clueless or egocentric (or cluelessly egocentric, which is actually pretty amazing).

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Good idea on shutting up. Whenever you try to post about policy you end up looking either clueless or egocentric (or cluelessly egocentric, which is actually pretty amazing).

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

SOMEBODY HOLD HOBART BACK HE’S ABOUT TO THROW DOWN

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

got their attn about this issue, good Log in to see images!

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

We explicitly stated that this was not what we were doing, and you have the tools to prove it.

I have no such tool, so I have no way of validating your good intentions.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Y’know what? I wasn’t going to say anything on this topic, but you’re the one who dragged me into it. So now that it’s in an RP forum, by someone else’s hand, I have no problem saying this:

**** you to hell.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

THIS **** JUST GOT REAL

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

ITT: Modfabulous persons raeg and got trolled

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Y’know what? I wasn’t going to say anything on this topic, but you’re the one who dragged me into it. So now that it’s in an RP forum, by someone else’s hand, I have no problem saying this:

**** you to hell.

wow, first time seeing a moderator drop the F bomb. awesome.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

HOBART VS HAMBANNER ITS ON

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!