Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Abuse, confiscated items

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

So I got this tubmail that says my bid was an abuse and my money confiscated. It was a 12k bid for a raffle ticket. This thing is automated isn’t it? please don’t do that I was just trying to outbid people for the bidder point.

Also if possible can I have my 1.3 mil back? I lost it when I bid on Fran’s zomg i’m so fat. I swear I didn’t mean to transfer flezz to fran. Was trying to see how high the proxy bid was.

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah…I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Useless Program and just lost something like 4 mil because apparently, one of the ones I bid on was closed due to abuse.

Kinda sucks, really. Is there any way I could at least get the flezz back?

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

The Ferv Posted:

Yeah…I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Useless Program and just lost something like 4 mil because apparently, one of the ones I bid on was closed due to abuse.

Really? Those come up so rarely, still, it seems unfair that any auction for a Useless Program would e closed for abuse.

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

^Yeah. I just made something like 10 mil off of a couple of Pink Floyds and figured what the hell, may as well blow it on something fun since I’ve already got too many recovery items I never use.

Tried this one:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/36176

And this one:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/35704

Bling Fling’s didn’t meet the reserve, and sk1zz’s got closed for abuse. I have no idea why, and until I figure out why the hell sk1zz’s got closed, I gotta admit that pointlessly losing half my flezz with no explanation whatsoever really does suck.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Yes I think the useless moar file is worth  5m at least. Just a little more than  3m not abuse.

Also it kinda sucks that both the seller and bidder got their items/Flezz confiscated, when there are so many false positives and in many cases it’s just the bidder’s fault.

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So I got a tubmail today about this – from bidsquid.

Apparently, sk1zz’s auction was reopened, and I won (for a little over 3 mil). Thanks, mods (or ET)!

The Ferv edited this message on 02/02/2009 6:58PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

i lost another bid due to abuse this time a pirate flag for 10k

srtop it man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!