Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature We Need to do something about the forums select screen.

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’m not sure if you guys have ever thought of this, but wouldn’t it be alot easier just to combine the streak screen and the forums pages together. It’s simply pointless to check the streak tab everytime you aren’t sure which forums you have visited and the ones you haven’t.

Couldn’t there be a small bumon right next to the names of the forums, indicating if you’ve visited them or not? This would be a perfect addition, especially people who like to string all the forums together in a huge streak

NitemarePK

Level 19 Re-Re

i’m for the small bumon next to the forum name but as for joining the streak page with the forum (or community forums) page i think is pretty useless, especially if you have a mbumive streak like like the 40’s 50’s, the bumon next to the forum is more likely a better idea.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sick_Hacker Posted:

Couldn’t there be a small bumon right next to the names of the forums, indicating if you’ve visited them or not? This would be a perfect addition, especially people who like to string all the forums together in a huge streak

If you searched, you’d see that this question has been asked and answered many times. ET believes it will be too much of a performance hit, and therefore too much of a resource drain on the system, to join the tables.

NitemarePK

Level 19 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you searched, you’d see that this question has been asked and answered many times. ET believes it will be too much of a performance hit, and therefore too much of a resource drain on the system, to join the tables.

What if it was about the little picture (maybe a Pistachio scoop) to show what is currently in your streak next to the forum? is that too much strain on it too?

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

There is no performance hit, that’s just a cover story. It would just take away from the challenge of the game to make it “too easy” to do long streaks. It’s part of the “challenge” of the game to be able to coordinate a long and accurate streak that makes it worth the rewards.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

NitemarePK Posted:

What if it was about the little picture (maybe a Pistachio scoop) to show what is currently in your streak next to the forum? is that too much strain on it too?

I don’t know if that’s been proposed before, but that’s an excellent idea.

signed

Wrong

Avatar: 111306 Fri Feb 13 16:39:34 -0500 2009

Level 21 Hacker

I do all the cool coding ET's too much of a ****ing elitist to do.

I’ve created a GreaseMonkey script to handle this streak issue within the Job Board. It’s called SuperKosherCrazyCareers and it enables you to filter out the forums that are already in your streak when you are looking for a forum to pwn in Herschel Jewstein’s Kosher Crazy Careers…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!