Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Handofg0ds permaban

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Raepdog Posted:

So care to tell us why he was re-perma’d.

Sure. Here’s the progression:

Suspicion:

Fran Posted:

Ok, who hacked ET’s account?

Rumor:

Master_Troll Posted:

I bet it was h0g

Denial:

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s really me. Why do you guys think it’s so weird that I like mammary glands?

Counterpoint:

Master_Troll Posted:

Yes h0g it’s really you.

How is it, hacking ET’s pbumword?

Request:

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

ban evil trout, its hog

Overreaction:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Already did, thx.

ET will restore his security in no time, though. No worries.

Revelation:

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

wait a second…that means he would be evading a ban..which is permabannable.

And finally:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yes. Which is why I commuted HoG’s temp ban back to perma.

ET’s obviously back now, and he hasn’t denounced the thread, so I call foul.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Yeah this is sorta bad. If I was ET I would remove the perma but not call attention to it, would be embarrbuming for Mc to have banned Evil Trout for no reason.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

Yeah this is sorta bad. If I was ET I would remove the perma but not call attention to it, would be embarrbuming for Mc to have banned Evil Trout for no reason.

Same thing I thought, but it’s still there, and honestly handofg0d’s become so high-profile it’ll be noticed immediately if something changes, anyway.

Maybe if we keep this thread bumped we can get a real answer!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Maybe if we keep this thread bumped we can get a real answer!

No that’s gay, disruptive, and borderline trolling.

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Same thing I thought, but it’s still there, and honestly handofg0d’s become so high-profile it’ll be noticed immediately if something changes, anyway.

This is weird if it was found that he did more stuff then by all means keep him permabanned, but really this is sorta bad to not say anything. We really need to know in a community so much in the grey area what is black and what is white. Keeping such a vauge idea on what is wrong or why people got banned is only going to lead to more Sadam Goat Se and h0g drama.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

The tone of the posts just didn’t sound like him. But then again, I don’t hang on every word ET posts.

I agree, though, that an official reply would be awesome.

If someone was able to get into ET’s account, that bothers me quite a bit, so I’m really hoping that it wasn’t HoG.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Acid Flux Posted:

The tone of the posts just didn’t sound like him. But then again, I don’t hang on every word ET posts.

He almost never posts in RP. Mostly he does in GD so no wonder it doesn’t sound like him! Look up some of his posts in GRP, hes just a man and he likes breasts.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

No that’s gay, disruptive, and borderline trolling.

I didn’t mean mindlessly. The thread seems to keep interest, though, and from what I’ve seen a thread that sits on top of GD for a while eventually gets a mod post.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Can we get an update on this situation? Is it staying a permaban or is there talk around CZ abuot letting him back or what?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Now while I DO think that HoG (Or Hog or hOg or HOG or HHHHHH or whatever it’s supposed to be) shouldn’t be permabanned, that’s not so much what’s bothering me about all of this. It’s the lack of anyone saying anything. What the hell’s going on, and why?

How can we know what not to do if we can’t learn by example? If he REALLY did something bad enough for a perma, we should know what it is, so that we know to stay the hell away from it.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Bump. Did ET posting that non nudes thread turn out to be h0g? Or is it still perma because you haven’t figured out for sure if he did anything malicious as tubs? Or did someone forget to unban him?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

FAIL Posted:

Bump. Did ET posting that non nudes thread turn out to be h0g? Or is it still perma because you haven’t figured out for sure if he did anything malicious as tubs? Or did someone forget to unban him?

Frankly, I’m of the opinion that it’s simply the latter. Either that or they’re deliberately ignoring this thread. Or both. Log in to see images!

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Pics or it didn’t happen

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Something_Witty Posted:

they’re deliberately ignoring this thread

This.

Our research into HoG’s “hacking” is done. We have found no behavior by him which was in any way severe, or problematic. In light of this, we’re going to allow HoG to return to full functionality.

Well, not actually in light of this. We’re going to allow him to return because he is a shining pillar of light to this community, a high point on Flamebate in all of his many alts, and, most importantly—

Because he didn’t do anything.

He and tubs arranged a joke. Tubs’ account was never hacked; Tubs himself made the original postings, in anticipation of HoG going on vacation for a week (a vacation which is now over). I didn’t know about it originally, so I acted as I normally would, immediately permabanning Tubs and then finding out what the story was. And it was a funny story.

So we continued it. When ET made the mammary glands thread and you guys accused him of being HoG, I banned ET (after consulting with him) and propogated. And I answered every post as though it were real — except you’ll notice that every single such post was in an RP forum!

Much lulz was had by HoG himself over this. And no harm to the site was done anywhere. Except, I suppose to you guys — YHBT!!!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

This.

Our research into HoG’s “hacking” is done. We have found no behavior by him which was in any way severe, or problematic. In light of this, we’re going to allow HoG to return to full functionality.

Well, not actually in light of this. We’re going to allow him to return because he is a shining pillar of light to this community, a high point on Flamebate in all of his many alts, and, most importantly—

He and tubs arranged a joke. Tubs’ account was never hacked; Tubs himself made the original postings, in anticipation of HoG going on vacation for a week (a vacation which is now over). I didn’t know about it originally, so I acted as I normally would, immediately permabanning Tubs and then finding out what the story was. And it was a funny story.

So we continued it. When ET made the mammary glands thread and you guys accused him of being HoG, I banned ET (after consulting with him) and propogated. And I answered every post as though it were real — except you’ll notice that every single such post was in an RP forum!

Much lulz was had by HoG himself over this. And no harm to the site was done anywhere. Except, I suppose to you guys — YHBT!!!

I should be upset, probably, but I’m not. This merely proves that everyone involved is far cooler than we had given them credit for.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

****ing… Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

oh my ****

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

MC Banhammer Posted:

MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

People have a sense of humor around here? P. good joke, nice surprise.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

P cool joke actually.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!