Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock +25 Ego for a 13 piece file? Seriously?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

John Jackson – Blueberry Waffles (live).hear was added to the wiki recently but it says it only gives +25 Max Ego. That seems a bit wrong to me not that it’s impossible.

It’s just that its a 13 piece file which isn’t even listed in the wiki for where to find it. But it’s not in any story forum before R.P.Genius at very least. Is it just a really terrible file or a typo?

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

You can verify here:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/34985

It’s just a lot of pieces for a kinda bland file.

But, people have pretty reasonable expectations on Kyoubai, so if you’re low level and you don’t have a picture file, that Ego might be a help.

It was pretty pointless before Kyoubai, though.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Actually, that’s John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer, I’m talking about the 13 piece .hear music file, not the 2 piece image file. Though come to think of it it’s probably a case of him mistaking the 2 files for one another.

I’d check it out if it wasn’t for the fact that the wiki doesn’t show where to get it, and I don’t have any pieces of it. So I now wonder if the file even exists… But if it did I somehow doubt it is the exact same file as the other John Jackson one.

Edit: I checked and my Permanoob has a single piece of it so it does exist, though I have no idea where…

Dunatis edited this message on 01/30/2009 10:59PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Maybe if you tried to make people ask for a change. I remember Pink Floyd, when it was first uncovered, it was a +3 Offense/Defense file. Then people made threads and ET ended up buffing it.

13 pieces for +25 Ego seems low, indeed. Although I don’t see why they would buff it (since the best in slot is usually 16-22 pieces), unless they make it very rare.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Some other underpowered moar files:

VIRUS INFECTED DO NOT DOWNLOAD.sdoc (Frugality +7, 14 pieces)
Futuristic Sex Robotz – **** the MPAA.tune (Frugality +6, 19 pieces)
Carlos Mencia – ORIGINAL MATERIAL.divy (Frugality +5, 16 pieces)

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

Actually, that’s John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer, I’m talking about the 13 piece .hear music file, not the 2 piece image file.

So it is.

I agree, I don’t think the two files have the same stats, so I don’t know that I’d trust the wiki on that one.

Of course, I also wouldn’t change it until I had some actual proof, as it’s not impossible that they’re the same.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ll see about tubmailing the original poster to see if he still has it even, but so far there is only one instance of a file being the same as another within the same category, both Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc and Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs have Defense and Charisma +5 but everything else is unique.

Honestly I wonder about those 2 but haven’t seen proof of either yet though I have no reason to question it there.

While files with +5/6/7 Frugality may be essentially useless to most, they still are higher level files. +25 Ego would place it as a first level file which would be found in the low level files for the most part and considering how similar those 2 files are, an error would be easy to make.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I asked the original poster of the stats and it turns out he was mistaken, so it wasn’t the proper stats. This means we have another file to figure out for a free BP Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Does it ever exist there’s no information as to which forum it belongs?

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I have a guy who has a piece so I know it exists, but have no idea where I got it. Since I’m trying to fill up that section of the wiki, at some point I’ll find out all the forums you can get it in, but not likely for a good while…

h4x

Level 67 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

On this topic, I think this file is also somewhat underpowered

Clouds (Black).gawk (10 pieces)
Luck +3
Frugality +3

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!