Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant WTF unban Handofg0d and unban him NOW

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

TUBS does a fine job imo and him and MCB catch alot of ****ing flak because they are the most social of the authority figures. They respond to things so people know they can fire **** off and possibly get a response. Both do good jobs and both make mistakes. Nobody but Nicco and Angry Hobo are perfect.

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Yeah, tough situation, this. Hope it’s resolved soon. Meanwhile the show must go on, so why not bid on my awesome .moar files?

DEFINITELY NOT A SHOCK IMAGE.ogle

Luck +7

Defense +7

Max Douchebaggery +170

emo perspective pic from behind hair bangs.ogle

Offense +7

Frugality +7

Charisma +7

Max Tears +165

Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool\_J.noiz

Defense +6

Offense +6

Max Douchebaggery +150

my blood in the bathtub (real, not ketchup this time).xpeg

Luck +6

Max Ego +150

Offense +6

Frugality +6

GEORGE BUSH – IMPERIAL SPEECH OF GLORY.hear

Defense +6

Frugality +6

Charisma +6

Just Buy It – Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L’il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).

Luck +4

Max Ego +95

Defense +4

Offense +4

Charisma +4

Max Sexiness +95

Seal – Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark!.lstn

Luck +6

Max Ego +135

Frugality +6

useless program that only wastes space.exec

Max Ego +130

Defense +6

Offense +6

YO DAWG

I HERD YOU LIKE QUOTES SO WE PUT A QUOTE IN YO QUOTE SO YOU CAN READ WHILE YOU READ

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I haven’t been paying any attention to FW as of late, but handofg0d is awesome and DOES NOT DESERVE A PERMABAN NO MATTER WHAT THE CRIME UNBAN HIM NOW FFS

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

So, what was your pbumword TUBS?

It’s safe to say it now, since you obviously changed it. Unless you use it other places, if so then **** YOU.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Laguna Posted:

I haven’t been paying any attention to FW as of late, but handofg0d is awesome and DOES NOT DESERVE A PERMABAN NO MATTER WHAT THE CRIME UNBAN HIM NOW FFS

Then by this logic unban FalconFour, suck on his farts and die.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

Deific Blunder Posted:

TUBS does a fine job imo and him and MCB catch alot of ****ing flak because they are the most social of the authority figures. They respond to things so people know they can fire **** off and possibly get a response. Both do good jobs and both make mistakes. Nobody but Nicco and Angry Hobo are perfect.

Are they social, yes!
Do they do a good job? Yes!
Are they fallible? Like all humans, yes!

Is endangering a website’s safety the practice of a sensible moderator? No.
Should I trust a mod/admin who gets tricked into giving away their pbumword? No.
Is it good practice to ban someone for taking advantage of a foolish moderator, even though they chose not to destroy the site with their new abilities? No.

You’re getting too used to your hammers, kiddos.

COLGATE BLUE MINTY GEL

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Who’s been banned for reporting security problems? Unless you exploited the security problem for personal gain and then reported it, I’d like to hear where this has actually happened.

If HoG’s intent was simply to ‘test the security’, he could have brought the issue to CZ in a lot of other ways. Hell, just take a screenshot of gaining access to Tub’s account, and then Tubmail that to ET, once you’ve simply confirmed that the security flaw exists.

That said, my opinion is to change it from a perma-ban to a temp-ban. And if he ever finds another security flaw, he needs to report it directly to ET. If he exploits again, even just ‘for lulz’, and does anything more than simply report it, then it needs to be a longer (or possibly perma) ban.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Acid Flux Posted:

That said, my opinion is to change it from a perma-ban to a temp-ban.

QFT

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

lol owned

tubsweetie should be banned or atleast de-modded for being a ****wit

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

The peen is for reporting exploits to have them patched, not for exploiting them.

Because you never exploited anything… Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CaptainDDL Posted:

Because you never exploited anything… Log in to see images!

And he didn’t get the peen for it, either.

Just a lousy title Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Tubs is not dumb. He probably used a wonderful magical unguessable pbumword. Tubs should be left out of this completely (although he shouldn’t be judgmental when he exploited a bug for peen himself). This is all cz vs the people.

Hog used a trick that has been used before and should have been fixed months ago. I thought is was well known, but I guess not? This was all for laughs and the “I broke stuff” rewards. If you don’t want people to break stuff, don’t glorify it. You guys have admitted to loving MST for helping strengthen the game. What the **** do you expect?

Hog had all that power and didn’t do anything malicious. Ban him a week or so and let him come back. You’ll be backing money, for sure. Look at the popular new klan he’s created. Everyone wants in, and they’ll have to buy avatars and make alts or change names. Without him, they’re gonna falter and die. I don’t think you have a choice, brothers.

Wait, hog… piglet. It’s the ****en swine, man.

WAIT, Swineman! Too bad he wont be created and added to the cool klan without hog around.

ilu man

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

MC Banhammer Posted:

And he didn’t get the peen for it, either.

Just a lousy title Log in to see images!

Yeah he did. Look at his profile. Log in to see images!

edit: nvm, he already had it. So he wouldn’t have gotten anything anyways.

CaptainDDL edited this message on 01/30/2009 10:15PM

trespbumersw-
ill

Avatar: 103299 Fri Jan 16 02:30:06 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Camwhore

I HAVE DIFFICULTIES LETTING GO OF FORUMWARZ

This is just one more reason for the mods to stay away from forumwarz while drunk. Inebriated posting is pretty entertaining coming from most people (including the mods, I would think), but mixing alcohol and mod powers is dangerous, especially when it comes to people who take the game seriously. Apparently it also presents an issue to FW security, if drunk mods result in exploitative members gaining access to mod accounts.

Which isn’t to say handofg0d was that exploitative. Stickying a couple of threads seems pretty innocuous. It’s an amusing way to raise an issue (the issue being drunken mods, which is kind of a hard bug to report, I think) and impress/entertain the community. Give him a mild ban, I say. No peen though—he didn’t exactly find a problem with the game.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

trespbumerswill Posted:

This is just one more reason for the mods to stay away from forumwarz while drunk. Inebriated posting is pretty entertaining coming from most people (including the mods, I would think), but mixing alcohol and mod powers is dangerous, especially when it comes to people who take the game seriously. Apparently it also presents an issue to FW security, if drunk mods result in exploitative members gaining access to mod accounts.

Which isn’t to say handofg0d was that exploitative. Stickying a couple of threads seems pretty innocuous. It’s an amusing way to raise an issue (the issue being drunken mods, which is kind of a hard bug to report, I think) and impress/entertain the community. Give him a mild ban, I say. No peen though—he didn’t exactly find a problem with the game.

Agreed, mostly.

Also, hey trespbumerswill. Long time no see.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

trespbumerswill Posted:

This is just one more reason for the mods to stay away from forumwarz while drunk.

Again, people making incorrect bumumptions about me.

I don’t drink any longer. I’m never drunk. Haven’t been in over a decade or so. It was entertaining when I was younger, but now — eh, I need as many brain cells as I still maintain.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

MC Banhammer Posted:

You keep saying this, and you seem like you’re a decent guy, so why not just move handofg0d’s ban to a temp one and end this whole big debate? I think everyone pretty well concurs that a ban was deserved, but not a permaban.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

-XI- Posted:

unban Falconfour.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

You keep saying this, and you seem like you’re a decent guy, so why not just move handofg0d’s ban to a temp one and end this whole big debate? I think everyone pretty well concurs that a ban was deserved, but not a permaban.

Odalisque Posted:

Hog had all that power and didn’t do anything malicious. Ban him a week or so and let him come back.

Except, we don’t know for sure the extent of what he did. So he may have done something malicious.

By coincidence, we expect it to take about a week to check everything. So let’s see what happens at week end.

trespbumersw-
ill

Avatar: 103299 Fri Jan 16 02:30:06 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Camwhore

I HAVE DIFFICULTIES LETTING GO OF FORUMWARZ

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t drink any longer. I’m never drunk. Haven’t been in over a decade or so. It was entertaining when I was younger, but now — eh, I need as many brain cells as I still maintain.

I really just meant TUBS. I don’t know anything about you, but I felt kind of bad just ****ing him out by himself.

EDIT to add: He has been drunk a lot in the past couple of weeks; he should probably chill on the booze before he hurts himself more than he has already with this.

trespasserswill edited this message on 01/31/2009 12:00AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!