Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant WTF unban Handofg0d and unban him NOW

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

Welcome back Tubs. I’m glad you’re back at least.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

The peen is for reporting exploits to have them patched, not for exploiting them.

This is ridiculous. I think i know how he did it, though.

I thought it was a safe pbum tbh.

Mods are discussing this situation.

You should be glad that all he used was the sticky tools and not the option to ban random people. Maybe he thought reporting would have not got anyone’s attention. I mean, ****, I would have done the same.

-XI- edited this message on 01/30/2009 5:06PM

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

The peen is for reporting exploits to have them patched, not for exploiting them.

This is ridiculous. I think i know how he did it, though.

I thought it was a safe pbum tbh.

Mods are discussing this situation.

Random numbers?

Uppercase AND lowercase letters in a seemingly random fashion?

Symbols?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

-XI- Posted:

You should be glad that all he used was the sticky tools and not the option to ban random people. Maybe he thought reporting would have not got anyone’s attention. I mean, ****, I would have done the same.

He could’ve proxied through to tubs account and gone possibly unnoticed.

He could’ve silently changed forums, etc

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

-XI- Posted:

This, because bug reports never do anything, and you never know who to send tubmails to.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

DarkDespair5 Posted:

He could’ve proxied through to tubs account and gone possibly unnoticed.

He could’ve silently changed forums, etc

Yes, but maybe he wanted to show off?

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Johnny Mac Posted:

How gay, he had the sensibility to not do anything harmful. Make it long if you must, but don’t make it permanent.

this.

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

But did he really exploit it if he did nothing more than post a sticky in the RP forum (!) when he had the power to do pretty much anything? And you know about the exploit now. He reported it, in his own way.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Nillo Posted:

did he really exploit it if he did nothing more than post a sticky in the RP forum (!) when he had the power to do pretty much anything? And you know about the exploit now. He reported it, in his own way.

Also, and Tubs, you know I love you man, but weren’t you the one that abused a report to get the flezz peen. I think you know that he was just joyriding, the same as you did once.

om nom nom

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Maybe he intended to get moderator attention from it. Maybe all he wanted to do WAS to report it WHERE IT MATTERS.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

-XI- Posted:

Maybe he intended to get moderator attention from it. Maybe all he wanted to do WAS to report it WHERE IT MATTERS.

We already figured out using the bug report tool is either useless or brings the reported stuff against us so…

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

We already figured out using the bug report tool is either useless or brings the reported stuff against us so…

you know maybe tubs shouldnt became a mod at first, all he is doing is causing trouble and **** to happen

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Precisely…

If you report ****, it gets ignored or you get banned. If you post **** and sticky it, you get banned. As you can see, the mods don’t really give us much of a choice.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

om nom nom

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

(dragons)

I think this is worse than what handofg0d did. (No offense, DP.)

Mitnick

[The Archives]

Level 30 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Fran Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/handofg0d

Seriously, did he really got a permaban because TUBSWEETIE was stupid enough to fall on a stupid trick?

Should we expect to get a permaban if we want to take advantage of STUPID moderators? If you are a ****ing moderator you should take double caution with your account NO ****ING COMMENTS.

Removing TUBS’s moderating rights is the way to go here. Because, really, do we really trust our site to stupid ****s who can’t even take care of some piece of information?

Seriously, go **** yourself. I know you enjoy tubs’ male reproductive organsuckage but this is beyond idiotic and a total lack of consideration for the people who frequent this POS on a regular basis.

What was the trick Tubs fell for and why are you being so mean to him about it? I feel the klan-brainfreeze love emanating.

alt-fail but oh well, good enough, statement stands.

Mitnick edited this message on 01/30/2009 5:35PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Mitnick Posted:

What was the trick Tubs fell for and why are you being so mean to him about it? I feel the klan-brainfreeze love emanating.

alt-fail but oh well, good enough, statement stands.

I want to make it plenty clear that Fran does NOT speak for Brainfreeze.

Brainfreeze doesn’t have an “official” position on this issue… and it kinda sucks that I feel the need to even make this comment.

Fran Posted:

Funny, I used the bug report tool and got an issue fixed and an e-peen out of it. *shrug*

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nicco Posted:

you know maybe tubs shouldnt became a mod at first, all he is doing is causing trouble and **** to happen

QFT

-XI- Posted:

Precisely…

If you report ****, it gets ignored or you get banned. If you post **** and sticky it, you get banned. As you can see, the mods don’t really give us much of a choice.

Don’t lump me in that. Sometimes things get “ignored” because they’re wrong, and sometimes when you report something, you’re drawing our attention inadvertently to something you did wrong in the first place. But every “report this post” I’ve come across that’s still unhanled, I’ve read and either dealt with or ensured they got dealt with. Every bug report I see I try to get to the right person, resolve if it’s not a bug, or leave for ET if there’s absolutely nothing I can do. So **** off with your generalizations.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Nicco Posted:

Tubs is p cool imo but i think he got carried away

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Don’t lump me in that. Sometimes things get “ignored” because they’re wrong, and sometimes when you report something, you’re drawing our attention inadvertently to something you did wrong in the first place. But every “report this post” I’ve come across that’s still unhanled, I’ve read and either dealt with or ensured they got dealt with. Every bug report I see I try to get to the right person, resolve if it’s not a bug, or leave for ET if there’s absolutely nothing I can do. So **** off with your generalizations.

True B&hammer usually helps when he thinks it’s a legit issue (or even when it isn’t, in my case Log in to see images! )

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!