Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing A warning

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

In a certain area of a certain city in Pennsylvania is an area of flat concrete, the kind of place used as a basketball court or similar, near to a school building. If you wait in this area on the 10th September, you will eventually be approached by two youths with an aggressive demeanor about them. The youths will challenge you to a fight, which you must accept. Following the brawl, return to your home. It is important that you tell your mother of this incident. She will become perturbed by your tale, and order you to leave for an area of Los Angeles. You will be compelled to obey her.

At the nearest taxi rank, whistle for a cab and one will approach. You may see that its license plate reads “FRESH”, and there will be novelty dice dangling from the rear-view mirror. Do not be disturbed by the odor of the cab’s interior, and speak only the words “Yo home, to Bel Air” to the driver.

When you arrive in Los Angeles, seemingly only seconds later, you must speak again to the driver, this time saying “Yo home, smell ya’ later”. DO NOT LOOK BACK AS THE TAXI LEAVES. You will be dropped off at the entrance to a large mansion. Approach the door and knock three times. If you follow these instructions exactly, you will become the star of a popular television sitcom. However, after 5 years, 8 months and 10 days have pbumed, your life will end in the most unimaginably hideous way.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Best thread. Full of Won.

om nom nom

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

SORRY I HAD TO POST THIS ON THIS THREAD OR ELSE STUFF WOULD HAPPEN
don’t worry guys, he is not getting really ****ed by the dog, its clearly photoshoped

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

This thread got better.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

THAT WAS CREEPY BRAH

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

Best thread. Full of Won.

This. Absolutely brilliant.

Dragonoth

[Church of Drakanysm]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!