Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Does the 69 forum visits disappear when I use uncheat?

SUPERHACKER_-

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

So yeah, I were about to add some BP so I could get more turns, but now im not sure… I would not want to do it if all the points disappear when I got my uncheat! Well, if that is the way it ism then why dont you “downgrade” the 69-turn cheat and make it a Game Enhancement or something?

PS: Im new to this game, and also very tired, so therefore my english will suck. (04:21 atm where I live Log in to see images!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

SUPERHACKER_64 Posted:

So yeah, I were about to add some BP so I could get more turns, but now im not sure… I would not want to do it if all the points disappear when I got my uncheat! Well, if that is the way it ism then why dont you “downgrade” the 69-turn cheat and make it a Game Enhancement or something?

PS: Im new to this game, and also very tired, so therefore my english will suck. (04:21 atm where I live Log in to see images!

that’s a good question. btw, where were you when you posted this.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yes. When you uncheat your visits are set to zero.

SSjJesus

Avatar: 107095 Wed Feb 18 22:59:13 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

I love it when men stick their hard, throbbing male reproductive organs up my tiny little bumhole.

What do you lose when you un-cheat?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Everything.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Just about everything except cred/level.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

SSjJesus Posted:

What do you lose when you un-cheat?

All your equipment, all your Flezz, all of your .moar files (including unfinished pieces & unextracted files, everything except your Level and Upgrades.

You start again, naked.

The only thing that I’m not sure of is what happens to pending deliveries…

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Acid Flux Posted:

All your equipment, all your Flezz, all of your .moar files (including unfinished pieces & unextracted files, everything except your Level and Upgrades.

You start again, naked.

The only thing that I’m not sure of is what happens to pending deliveries…

you sure you lose the moar file pieces? someone else said thats all they had left, after uncheating.

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

i lost everything when i uncheated… cheating sucked big time… i regret doing it Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

you sure you lose the moar file pieces? someone else said thats all they had left, after uncheating.

That slipped by with a few uncheats, until Scully & I asked ET, and he realized he’d left that backdoor open.

SUPERHACKER_-

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Oh, well that kinds sucks guys, that i’ll lose everything…Well, thanks alot for the help anyway! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!