Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature They should have...

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You know how on myspace, you can see if your friends are online, or anyone for that matter?

well, we should have that on here on the persons profile, showing whether they’re currently active/visiting links on forum warz.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

i’ve been abducted by the dragonian cult…nuuuu

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

It’s not like anyone would care about your status Log in to see images!

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Most people just add/accept as many friends as possible, so this is completely worthless! This may remind you of your life!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An amiable personage Posted:

Most people just add/accept as many friends as possible, so this is completely worthless! This may remind you of your life!

maybe.. but you don’t have to go to their profile if they arn’t really your friends and are just friends for an e-peen

it would be for if you were waiting for someone, or if they were even online and on forum warz, you’d know they were there. you could tubmail them then, or chat, or who knows what? just have a Log in to see images! if online but inactive.

just for the people curious about if their friends are online, or anyone for that matter. it doesn’t ave to be friends. just go to the profile and look.

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I am currently not online.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CaptainPuff

Avatar: 114767 Fri Mar 06 21:31:34 -0500 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Nice idea imho.

An amiable p-
ersonage

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jarwain Posted:

maybe.. but you don’t have to go to their profile if they arn’t really your friends and are just friends for an e-peen

it would be for if you were waiting for someone, or if they were even online and on forum warz, you’d know they were there. you could tubmail them then, or chat, or who knows what? just have a Log in to see images! if online but inactive.

just for the people curious about if their friends are online, or anyone for that matter. it doesn’t ave to be friends. just go to the profile and look.

You are incredibly ignorant and should never post again on this forum! Please try this one instead: http://www.dailypuppy.com/forum/

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

why must people be mean to minors!!??*runs over to a corner to hide*

An amiable p-
ersonage

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Welcome to The Daily Puppy; your source for cute puppy pictures, videos, articles and supplies. Browse pictures of the puppy of the day, create a profile for you and your puppy and connect with other puppy parents. Don’t forget to check out different dog breeds, our puppy related articles and videos too!

Nala is an amazing puppy with way too many smarts for her own good. She is a fluffy ball of mischief and love in equal measure. True to retriever form, Nala’s favorite thing is anything she can put in her mouth—even Mom’s favorite shoes!

harlequinguy

If you don’t find her completely adorable, you may want to check for a pulse. Nala is glorious and will brighten your life in ways you can barely imagine. Loving hugs and ten cases of cookies from all of us.

Feb 1, 2009 OREILLY

“You want me to…what? No, I’m happy just watching you play with it.” What a face! And she’s smiling, seeing all the fun you’re having, trying to get her to fetch. The cute ones always get away with it. Give the sweetie a hug and kiss for all of us.

Feb 1, 2009 Christine From South Cal.

Nala looks like a beautiful Fur Angel! How could such a lovely looking sweetheart destroy her mom’s favorite shoes? Hope they were not Manolo Blahnik’s!

Feb 1, 2009 mymarius

She’s such an adorable puppy!!! So beautiful. All the cuddles and biscuits in the world for Nala! :-)

Feb 1, 2009 traceyk

Nala, anyone who doesn’t think you’re the cutest pup on the block is blind! You are too adorable for words!

Feb 1, 2009 puppyloveforme

Nala looks as though she’s saying here: “Look I want to see if levitation works!” she is divine, a beautiful young lady. Shoes?! tell me about it! I’ve lost shoes and slippers to our terriers! zillions os biscuits and kisses for your goregous puppy!

Feb 1, 2009 judithg

a real cutie!

Feb 1, 2009 shugsmom

Oh my goodness, your Nala is absolutely gorgeous!! I had a hard time picking only one picture because she is just so beautiful and her name is beautiful as well so it suits her perfectly!!! Best Wishes for a long and happy life with your sweet Nala and Lots of Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles,& Biscuits for your Precious, Adorable, Fluffy little Angel!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 wolfgirl66

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Nala is going to bring ya’ll endless love and joy!!!! Puppies are sooooooooooo wonderful and it only gets better and better as time goes by!!!!!!!!! Enjoy her!!!!!!!! I hope she has a long and loving life full of happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 Jo Jo

Hi just love her

Feb 1, 2009 howiesmom

Everybody LOVES THE BALL!!!! What a sweetie!! Lucky You!!!

Feb 1, 2009 pamfontainepeters

What a beautiful fluff-puppy! Just adorable! Biscuits and bellyrubs for lovely Nala from Pam in Toronto.

Feb 1, 2009 Challice

Yep, that sure looks like MY ball! I would be a great puppy for kids or a person that loves to hunt as well. Goldens are just good dogs in general. Had 3 myself. Looking for a rescue now.

Feb 1, 2009 LSM

Would someone please come and play ball with me??? Nala you look like one sweet little girl and very playful too!! I can see you’re the pride & joy of your parents. Hugs, kisses & biscuits for you from all of us. Storme & family, Manitoulin Is. Ontario.

Feb 1, 2009 bkregh

Poor baby. she is so sweet. Lots of hugs and kisses. She is beautiful

Feb 1, 2009 Challice

OK, I got MY end, who’s going to pull me!!!!!I’m ready to play tug of war.

Feb 1, 2009 sarah calvert

Lovely fluffy Nala, she is wonderful, how cute can a puppy be?? xxx

Feb 1, 2009 yorkigurl

“I am tied up at the moment”...Nala is sure a cutie….this is a gr8 breed…

Feb 1, 2009 Fyada

Now that’s a cute puppy !!!!

Feb 1, 2009 mecbf

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 ckendall

Got yourself into a bit of a pickle there huh sweetie!! Beautiful, adorable and sweet!! Enjoy her!

Feb 1, 2009 Dachshund lover

HELP ME THE LEASH MONSTER IS ATTACKING ME!cute!

Feb 1, 2009 kyladee

I love Nala’s name and I think she is the perfect picture of a beautiful Golden Retriever. Who could ever even try to resist that smile.I’d turn to mush, Lol.

Feb 1, 2009 toddycat

I’d like to hug and cuddle with this little ball of fluff. Such an adorable baby. Bet she plays till she drops.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX OXO

Feb 1, 2009 stillwater20

such anticipation!!! love the look on her face…...

Feb 1, 2009 philip

too cute!

Feb 1, 2009 lkaspin

LOL! What a little sweetie pie, I want to give her a big hug! bumuming she’ll sit still long enough.

Feb 1, 2009 fritzy

Nala…..go get it!!! Log in to see images!

Feb 1, 2009 HillCountryGal

Too cute for words. This picture could be on a calendar!

Feb 1, 2009 xoxodogluver

this dog is the cutest thing i;ve ever seen!

Feb 1, 2009 naomi_C

Such a darling pup!

Feb 1, 2009 jrmint

Nala is one Beautiful puppy. What a great smile!

Feb 1, 2009 Nuhkana

Aww look how happy she looks.. what a wonderful bundle of fur.. Lots of biscuits and hugs.. Long and happy life Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 loveheals

This picture of Nala is so cute. I can just imagine the pounce that is about to occur. Her expression is priceless. Wishing you many years of fun together.

Feb 1, 2009 longislander

OMG what a big golden bear of a pup Nala is. Just absolutely beautiful. She must be so fun to be around, even given her pbumion for chewing things. You couldn’t possibly be made at this dog for anything. BIG truckload of biscuits for Nala

Feb 1, 2009 lukeandlucy’smom

What a beatiful baby. My favorite breed. Bellyrubs and biscuits for Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 misspiggy

Why is it that all Golden Retriever puppies are so cute? Just look at this picture. Is Nala cute or what? Many years of love and happiness Baby Girl! OXOXOX

Feb 1, 2009 best friend

i think that the puppy is very cute. thanks for letting me see todays puppy.

Feb 1, 2009 best friend

how do you get her to sit that still so that you can take a pictue thats awesome

Feb 1, 2009 terry c

“Okay – you have this ridiculous thing ON me. Now let’s go for that walk!”

Feb 1, 2009 amyliz

“Any second now, that ball might just start spontaneously rolling and I’ll be on it!” Nala is the perfect puppy!

Feb 1, 2009 craftygirl97

Aw! look at her playing with her ball! Give her lots of belly rubs!!! 9999999999999999999991 biscuits for you sweetie!!!

Feb 1, 2009 puppyluv165

Oh my gosh! Nala is adorable!!! She is the picture of fun and love, all bundled up in a great ball of fluff! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Feb 1, 2009 tink’smom

Who’s the silly puppy? Is she Nala? Yes she is! In the contest for cutest breed amongst large dogs, in my book it has always been Golden Retrievers vs. Labs. Nala just tipped the scales for me. Look at how adorable she is. Anyone who could resist her is just dead! Dear heavens she is too cute. XXXX

Feb 1, 2009 sugar bear

she looks so cuddly & full of mischief!

Feb 1, 2009 tracy kemmer

She is so cute. I love this picture Nala wishes that ball would start rolling. It would be neat if that ball had a remote control inside and a person off in the distance could flip a switch and get that bally rolling.

Feb 1, 2009 Wbumerhund10

Awwww! What a cute puppy! Just laying in the grbum and relaxing in the sun. A centillion biscuits for Nala!

Feb 1, 2009 drakes’ granny

Nala is beautiful. Oh those Retrievers…win your heart in a second. Sooooo loving and sweet. Give her tons of treats for me along with hugs and belly rubs.

Feb 1, 2009 sac4563

Nala is just so adorable and and a real cutie pie!!! Best of luck with her.

Feb 1, 2009 rialandon

Absolutely beautiful, what a little treasure, goldens really are the best. (but I am biased of course)She will bring such delight to your lives and from the look on her face in this picture you already have hers! Wisshing you all many years of love and happiness. From Ria and Sky in England xxx

Feb 1, 2009 kimnjaeger

There’s a lot of fur on this sweetie to cuddle with and frankly I’d just give her my shoes, Nala is just so darling. I bet she makes cute puppy noises to boot. A whole day’s full of hugs and cuddles from us to her.

Feb 1, 2009 mummm

Too cute! Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words! Nala will be less *tricky* when she gets a little older, but you’ll probably miss her puppy *trouble*!

Feb 1, 2009 georgia04

Nala is a fluffy, gorgeous bundle of joy. I am sure she’s good to have cuddled in your lap on a cold night. Give this sweetheart love for me.

Feb 1, 2009 georgia04

Riley could sell windows with that handsome face of his. What a beauty. Give him cuddles for me.

Feb 1, 2009 Beagle109

A beautiful, sweet girl with a lot of character! 11 biscuits!

Feb 1, 2009 Kkirtz

HEY! Don’t you run away from me! Oh Nala, You are as cute as cute can be! Golden Retriever puppies are ALWAYS adorable!!! Lots of kisses and cuddles from Kayla(human) and Henry(dog) up in COLD Minnesota!

Feb 1, 2009 dkritter

I can’t say anything but… CUTEEE!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 sandrahender

What a beautiful girl! Tons of hugs and kisses!

Feb 1, 2009 snoopygirl

Nala is the fluffiest, furriest, cutest little angel! Aw, I could just snuggle her forever. Give her lots of love from me. xxx As many biscuits as she can eat!

Feb 1, 2009 bubbaismybaby27

omg she’s so cute!!! Log in to see images!

Feb 1, 2009 mampel

mischief and beauty all rolled into one you know what they call that magic!

Feb 1, 2009 iluvk9s

Look at that adorable face!!! What a soft sweet fluffy puppy. Tons of hugs and kisses from Rusty and Duckie in Madison, Alabama!!

Feb 1, 2009 penny mc

How did you get like this? Chasing your tail was too much fun, huh? What a sweet dog!

Feb 1, 2009 clemency

This picture is especially wonderful! Nala looks so happy and playful!

Feb 1, 2009 sweetie6116

Lets play BALL MAMA! She is so adorable…reminds me of my cute little turtle dove…Goldens are the BEST!

Feb 1, 2009 djmc

you are such a sweetheart , and alot of fun. many hugs and kisses

Feb 1, 2009 puppydog

Nala is so cute! It looks like she’s going to charg for that ball. 11+++++++ biscuits for you Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 rileymitzmom

Nala looks just like the cute pups I see in puppy clbum—so busy and so adorable.

Feb 1, 2009 wolfensteinsmom

Nala is just beautiful. Enjoy her puppihood and give her lots of nose kisses from Florida. A ton of biscuits to keep those teeth occupied!

Feb 1, 2009 sadieluvr12345

awwwwwwwwwww all i have to say.

Feb 1, 2009 bow-wow

Your all tangled up in your leash how are you gonna go for a walk? Lots of cuddles and kisses.

Feb 1, 2009 raven454

OMG….this is absolutely adorable! She is a sweetheart, what beautiful eyes. Enjoy her for many years!

Feb 1, 2009 layla

now this photo just melted me.This little baby is gorgeous what a lovely coat too!

Feb 1, 2009 suelill

Awwwwww Nala you are such a fluffy cuddly baby. Lots of biscuits and a huge cuddle sweetheart.

Feb 1, 2009 petsarethebest

awww this pic is adorable !!!

Feb 1, 2009 caroleanne

So much to explore!!! Things to chase or chew, playing ball or tugawar and eating anything that doesn’t eat me. And, mom’s shoes are the bestr thing to chew. Welcome to the world, Nayla

Feb 1, 2009 mkesj

Biting off more than you can handle right now Nala. But not for long. What a gorgeous, beautiful Golden! Nice pictures, just need MORE!

Feb 1, 2009 ruthie

You are a beautiful, silly, little girl; soooo happy. Wishing you many wonderful years together.

Feb 1, 2009 11144

Nala is so cute with the ribin around her!!

Feb 1, 2009 GwdGma

Nala you are just adorable!!

Feb 1, 2009 Casey111095

Nala is a cutie!!! I LOVE her!!

Feb 1, 2009 surfingdylan

Your dog is a beast!

Feb 1, 2009 surfingdylan

sOOOOOO CUTE!

Feb 1, 2009 tobyslattery

Nala is so cute. She looks like a very active little dog. Your Nala has the most comments I have ever seen. I’m sure you have many happy years ahead of you. Eleven biscuits to your Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 daphne’s mom

What a sweetheart! I hope you have many happy and healthy years together! Much love and many biscuits to Nala! I LOVE LABS AND RETREIVERS!

Feb 1, 2009 Rider4ever

She is a sweetheart! You are very lucky to have a such a adorable puppy! May you have many long and happy years with her! I am sure you will share many memories!! Lots of love from Canada!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

it’d be a good idea. but most likely since the server is worked up so much from flamebate, IDC, and people pwning forums, it’s probably going to not happen. BTW, dragons.Log in to see images!

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

An amiable personage Posted:

Welcome to The Daily Puppy; your source for cute puppy pictures, videos, articles and supplies. Browse pictures of the puppy of the day, create a profile for you and your puppy and connect with other puppy parents. Don’t forget to check out different dog breeds, our puppy related articles and videos too!

Nala is an amazing puppy with way too many smarts for her own good. She is a fluffy ball of mischief and love in equal measure. True to retriever form, Nala’s favorite thing is anything she can put in her mouth—even Mom’s favorite shoes!

harlequinguy

If you don’t find her completely adorable, you may want to check for a pulse. Nala is glorious and will brighten your life in ways you can barely imagine. Loving hugs and ten cases of cookies from all of us.

Feb 1, 2009 OREILLY

“You want me to…what? No, I’m happy just watching you play with it.” What a face! And she’s smiling, seeing all the fun you’re having, trying to get her to fetch. The cute ones always get away with it. Give the sweetie a hug and kiss for all of us.

Feb 1, 2009 Christine From South Cal.

Nala looks like a beautiful Fur Angel! How could such a lovely looking sweetheart destroy her mom’s favorite shoes? Hope they were not Manolo Blahnik’s!

Feb 1, 2009 mymarius

She’s such an adorable puppy!!! So beautiful. All the cuddles and biscuits in the world for Nala! :-)

Feb 1, 2009 traceyk

Nala, anyone who doesn’t think you’re the cutest pup on the block is blind! You are too adorable for words!

Feb 1, 2009 puppyloveforme

Nala looks as though she’s saying here: “Look I want to see if levitation works!” she is divine, a beautiful young lady. Shoes?! tell me about it! I’ve lost shoes and slippers to our terriers! zillions os biscuits and kisses for your goregous puppy!

Feb 1, 2009 judithg

a real cutie!

Feb 1, 2009 shugsmom

Oh my goodness, your Nala is absolutely gorgeous!! I had a hard time picking only one picture because she is just so beautiful and her name is beautiful as well so it suits her perfectly!!! Best Wishes for a long and happy life with your sweet Nala and Lots of Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles,& Biscuits for your Precious, Adorable, Fluffy little Angel!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 wolfgirl66

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Nala is going to bring ya’ll endless love and joy!!!! Puppies are sooooooooooo wonderful and it only gets better and better as time goes by!!!!!!!!! Enjoy her!!!!!!!! I hope she has a long and loving life full of happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 Jo Jo

Hi just love her

Feb 1, 2009 howiesmom

Everybody LOVES THE BALL!!!! What a sweetie!! Lucky You!!!

Feb 1, 2009 pamfontainepeters

What a beautiful fluff-puppy! Just adorable! Biscuits and bellyrubs for lovely Nala from Pam in Toronto.

Feb 1, 2009 Challice

Yep, that sure looks like MY ball! I would be a great puppy for kids or a person that loves to hunt as well. Goldens are just good dogs in general. Had 3 myself. Looking for a rescue now.

Feb 1, 2009 LSM

Would someone please come and play ball with me??? Nala you look like one sweet little girl and very playful too!! I can see you’re the pride & joy of your parents. Hugs, kisses & biscuits for you from all of us. Storme & family, Manitoulin Is. Ontario.

Feb 1, 2009 bkregh

Poor baby. she is so sweet. Lots of hugs and kisses. She is beautiful

Feb 1, 2009 Challice

OK, I got MY end, who’s going to pull me!!!!!I’m ready to play tug of war.

Feb 1, 2009 sarah calvert

Lovely fluffy Nala, she is wonderful, how cute can a puppy be?? xxx

Feb 1, 2009 yorkigurl

“I am tied up at the moment”...Nala is sure a cutie….this is a gr8 breed…

Feb 1, 2009 Fyada

Now that’s a cute puppy !!!!

Feb 1, 2009 mecbf

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 ckendall

Got yourself into a bit of a pickle there huh sweetie!! Beautiful, adorable and sweet!! Enjoy her!

Feb 1, 2009 Dachshund lover

HELP ME THE LEASH MONSTER IS ATTACKING ME!cute!

Feb 1, 2009 kyladee

I love Nala’s name and I think she is the perfect picture of a beautiful Golden Retriever. Who could ever even try to resist that smile.I’d turn to mush, Lol.

Feb 1, 2009 toddycat

I’d like to hug and cuddle with this little ball of fluff. Such an adorable baby. Bet she plays till she drops.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX OXO

Feb 1, 2009 stillwater20

such anticipation!!! love the look on her face…...

Feb 1, 2009 philip

too cute!

Feb 1, 2009 lkaspin

LOL! What a little sweetie pie, I want to give her a big hug! bumuming she’ll sit still long enough.

Feb 1, 2009 fritzy

Nala…..go get it!!! Log in to see images!

Feb 1, 2009 HillCountryGal

Too cute for words. This picture could be on a calendar!

Feb 1, 2009 xoxodogluver

this dog is the cutest thing i;ve ever seen!

Feb 1, 2009 naomi_C

Such a darling pup!

Feb 1, 2009 jrmint

Nala is one Beautiful puppy. What a great smile!

Feb 1, 2009 Nuhkana

Aww look how happy she looks.. what a wonderful bundle of fur.. Lots of biscuits and hugs.. Long and happy life Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 loveheals

This picture of Nala is so cute. I can just imagine the pounce that is about to occur. Her expression is priceless. Wishing you many years of fun together.

Feb 1, 2009 longislander

OMG what a big golden bear of a pup Nala is. Just absolutely beautiful. She must be so fun to be around, even given her pbumion for chewing things. You couldn’t possibly be made at this dog for anything. BIG truckload of biscuits for Nala

Feb 1, 2009 lukeandlucy’smom

What a beatiful baby. My favorite breed. Bellyrubs and biscuits for Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 misspiggy

Why is it that all Golden Retriever puppies are so cute? Just look at this picture. Is Nala cute or what? Many years of love and happiness Baby Girl! OXOXOX

Feb 1, 2009 best friend

i think that the puppy is very cute. thanks for letting me see todays puppy.

Feb 1, 2009 best friend

how do you get her to sit that still so that you can take a pictue thats awesome

Feb 1, 2009 terry c

“Okay – you have this ridiculous thing ON me. Now let’s go for that walk!”

Feb 1, 2009 amyliz

“Any second now, that ball might just start spontaneously rolling and I’ll be on it!” Nala is the perfect puppy!

Feb 1, 2009 craftygirl97

Aw! look at her playing with her ball! Give her lots of belly rubs!!! 9999999999999999999991 biscuits for you sweetie!!!

Feb 1, 2009 puppyluv165

Oh my gosh! Nala is adorable!!! She is the picture of fun and love, all bundled up in a great ball of fluff! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Feb 1, 2009 tink’smom

Who’s the silly puppy? Is she Nala? Yes she is! In the contest for cutest breed amongst large dogs, in my book it has always been Golden Retrievers vs. Labs. Nala just tipped the scales for me. Look at how adorable she is. Anyone who could resist her is just dead! Dear heavens she is too cute. XXXX

Feb 1, 2009 sugar bear

she looks so cuddly & full of mischief!

Feb 1, 2009 tracy kemmer

She is so cute. I love this picture Nala wishes that ball would start rolling. It would be neat if that ball had a remote control inside and a person off in the distance could flip a switch and get that bally rolling.

Feb 1, 2009 Wbumerhund10

Awwww! What a cute puppy! Just laying in the grbum and relaxing in the sun. A centillion biscuits for Nala!

Feb 1, 2009 drakes’ granny

Nala is beautiful. Oh those Retrievers…win your heart in a second. Sooooo loving and sweet. Give her tons of treats for me along with hugs and belly rubs.

Feb 1, 2009 sac4563

Nala is just so adorable and and a real cutie pie!!! Best of luck with her.

Feb 1, 2009 rialandon

Absolutely beautiful, what a little treasure, goldens really are the best. (but I am biased of course)She will bring such delight to your lives and from the look on her face in this picture you already have hers! Wisshing you all many years of love and happiness. From Ria and Sky in England xxx

Feb 1, 2009 kimnjaeger

There’s a lot of fur on this sweetie to cuddle with and frankly I’d just give her my shoes, Nala is just so darling. I bet she makes cute puppy noises to boot. A whole day’s full of hugs and cuddles from us to her.

Feb 1, 2009 mummm

Too cute! Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words! Nala will be less *tricky* when she gets a little older, but you’ll probably miss her puppy *trouble*!

Feb 1, 2009 georgia04

Nala is a fluffy, gorgeous bundle of joy. I am sure she’s good to have cuddled in your lap on a cold night. Give this sweetheart love for me.

Feb 1, 2009 georgia04

Riley could sell windows with that handsome face of his. What a beauty. Give him cuddles for me.

Feb 1, 2009 Beagle109

A beautiful, sweet girl with a lot of character! 11 biscuits!

Feb 1, 2009 Kkirtz

HEY! Don’t you run away from me! Oh Nala, You are as cute as cute can be! Golden Retriever puppies are ALWAYS adorable!!! Lots of kisses and cuddles from Kayla(human) and Henry(dog) up in COLD Minnesota!

Feb 1, 2009 dkritter

I can’t say anything but… CUTEEE!!!!!!

Feb 1, 2009 sandrahender

What a beautiful girl! Tons of hugs and kisses!

Feb 1, 2009 snoopygirl

Nala is the fluffiest, furriest, cutest little angel! Aw, I could just snuggle her forever. Give her lots of love from me. xxx As many biscuits as she can eat!

Feb 1, 2009 bubbaismybaby27

omg she’s so cute!!! Log in to see images!

Feb 1, 2009 mampel

mischief and beauty all rolled into one you know what they call that magic!

Feb 1, 2009 iluvk9s

Look at that adorable face!!! What a soft sweet fluffy puppy. Tons of hugs and kisses from Rusty and Duckie in Madison, Alabama!!

Feb 1, 2009 penny mc

How did you get like this? Chasing your tail was too much fun, huh? What a sweet dog!

Feb 1, 2009 clemency

This picture is especially wonderful! Nala looks so happy and playful!

Feb 1, 2009 sweetie6116

Lets play BALL MAMA! She is so adorable…reminds me of my cute little turtle dove…Goldens are the BEST!

Feb 1, 2009 djmc

you are such a sweetheart , and alot of fun. many hugs and kisses

Feb 1, 2009 puppydog

Nala is so cute! It looks like she’s going to charg for that ball. 11+++++++ biscuits for you Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 rileymitzmom

Nala looks just like the cute pups I see in puppy clbum—so busy and so adorable.

Feb 1, 2009 wolfensteinsmom

Nala is just beautiful. Enjoy her puppihood and give her lots of nose kisses from Florida. A ton of biscuits to keep those teeth occupied!

Feb 1, 2009 sadieluvr12345

awwwwwwwwwww all i have to say.

Feb 1, 2009 bow-wow

Your all tangled up in your leash how are you gonna go for a walk? Lots of cuddles and kisses.

Feb 1, 2009 raven454

OMG….this is absolutely adorable! She is a sweetheart, what beautiful eyes. Enjoy her for many years!

Feb 1, 2009 layla

now this photo just melted me.This little baby is gorgeous what a lovely coat too!

Feb 1, 2009 suelill

Awwwwww Nala you are such a fluffy cuddly baby. Lots of biscuits and a huge cuddle sweetheart.

Feb 1, 2009 petsarethebest

awww this pic is adorable !!!

Feb 1, 2009 caroleanne

So much to explore!!! Things to chase or chew, playing ball or tugawar and eating anything that doesn’t eat me. And, mom’s shoes are the bestr thing to chew. Welcome to the world, Nayla

Feb 1, 2009 mkesj

Biting off more than you can handle right now Nala. But not for long. What a gorgeous, beautiful Golden! Nice pictures, just need MORE!

Feb 1, 2009 ruthie

You are a beautiful, silly, little girl; soooo happy. Wishing you many wonderful years together.

Feb 1, 2009 11144

Nala is so cute with the ribin around her!!

Feb 1, 2009 GwdGma

Nala you are just adorable!!

Feb 1, 2009 Casey111095

Nala is a cutie!!! I LOVE her!!

Feb 1, 2009 surfingdylan

Your dog is a beast!

Feb 1, 2009 surfingdylan

sOOOOOO CUTE!

Feb 1, 2009 tobyslattery

Nala is so cute. She looks like a very active little dog. Your Nala has the most comments I have ever seen. I’m sure you have many happy years ahead of you. Eleven biscuits to your Nala.

Feb 1, 2009 daphne’s mom

What a sweetheart! I hope you have many happy and healthy years together! Much love and many biscuits to Nala! I LOVE LABS AND RETREIVERS!

Feb 1, 2009 Rider4ever

She is a sweetheart! You are very lucky to have a such a adorable puppy! May you have many long and happy years with her! I am sure you will share many memories!! Lots of love from Canada!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!