Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Uncheating is still cheating

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Awesome, I must’ve uncheated on the right day than. Not that I had any files worth much, but still. Of course I forgot to equip the spider for the first two days. Kinda evens that out.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

scullyangel Posted:

For a day .moar file pieces were not deleted. Now you lose pieces and don’t get deliveries.

If cred is uncapped: Again, this matters why? Why would it matter then if it doesn’t matter now?

Because when I see a level 35 rere, like, spot for example, I used to adore it. Because it’s pretty hard to get there. But now you can cheat your way up. So their accomplishments are now obsolete.

In particular, if cred is uncapped. With a few 69 visits and gamedolphin someone can cheat their way up to level 100 then uncheat, keeping the creds they’ve acgreat timesulated.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

But how does it effect you directly Inertia?

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

The point is when ep3 gets released it will probably cost about 7 bp so if you think about it that would probably be at least 20 bp made so it is good for evil trout

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Balloon Posted:

But how does it effect you directly Inertia?

Well because I’m trying to get a level 35 re-re.

I failed to get it with 0 e-peen but

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Inertia Posted:

Well because I’m trying to get a level 35 re-re.

I failed to get it with 0 e-peen but

So either grind or buy the cheats. Nothing you are talking about has any impact on your ability to get a level 35 re-re. Good grief, you asked in the GGM thread for people to give you BPs so you *could* cheat and now you are howling that it’s the worst thing ever. I’m not getting the point here unless it is to troll bait people in GD.

Everyone already weighed in on the pros and cons of the un-cheat when it first came out. The main benefits (getting a bunch of useless characters back into play or getting a character beefed up to play Dom more quickly thus encouraging more competitors) pretty solidly outweigh the downside. The truth is, the only players who are very likely to drop that amount of BP on a single character are the same group of players who aggressively play and could level one up without giving up in frustration anyway.

You want the short list of those to watch: http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/91 UPAFF hasn’t hit the level cap yet, so he has a little ways to go, but will likely end up further on the consecutive pwned list than most normal clbum players.

Characters like Spot and UPAFF are never going to be a face in the crowd. They bust their bums to overachieve. Their accomplishments most certainly aren’t devalued in any way because some other player takes a shortcut.

Getting to level 35 is neat, but once a player cheats their way there and un-cheats, if they can’t actually do anything else who is going to care or notice? And frankly if a person doesn’t have the ambition to run a re-re, they probably aren’t going to enjoy a re-re no matter what level it is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!