Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Halp!

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zibo03 Posted:

Has anyone ever maybe like when you were at your uncles farm in ohio onetime just like on impulse grabbed this horses huge male reproductive organ because it was just hanging there and you can’t really explane why you did it but it was so wet and heavy that you just starded pulling on it and then put your mouth all over it and started jacking it and you couldn’t stop yourself and you got down on your nees under the horse and the horse just froze up and his male reproductive organ got so hard and so hot like a throbing iron. So you like kept jacking it and the horse just shuddred and stood there. and then the horse just I guess came all over your face and you just closed ur eyez and let it wash all over you and it washed away all your fears and all your problems and you wer so free. ANd then it ended and you got really scared. and you had to take off your cloths and try to wash them with the hose and then tell your aunt that you just wanted to play in the hose even though it was late fall. and later you felt really sick about it and tried to make yourself throw up in the bathroom but you couldn’t do it and then you did by sticking your finger down your throat but you didn’t really feel better. and you decided you defenatly weren’t turned on by it but that huge male reproductive organ kept showing up when you closed your eyes that night and it actuly kind of scared you? and now you don’t even know what the **** to do but that was 3 years ago and you aren’t attracted to **** like hat but you can’t stop thinking about it.

um… no? i tink taht miht hav just ben u. fury.

Alex Bogan edited this message on 03/06/2008 3:30AM

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

Has anyone ever maybe like when you were at your uncles farm in ohio onetime just like on impulse grabbed this horses huge male reproductive organ because it was just hanging there and you can’t really explane why you did it but it was so wet and heavy that you just starded pulling on it and then put your mouth all over it and started jacking it and you couldn’t stop yourself and you got down on your nees under the horse and the horse just froze up and his male reproductive organ got so hard and so hot like a throbing iron. So you like kept jacking it and the horse just shuddred and stood there. and then the horse just I guess came all over your face and you just closed ur eyez and let it wash all over you and it washed away all your fears and all your problems and you wer so free. ANd then it ended and you got really scared. and you had to take off your cloths and try to wash them with the hose and then tell your aunt that you just wanted to play in the hose even though it was late fall. and later you felt really sick about it and tried to make yourself throw up in the bathroom but you couldn’t do it and then you did by sticking your finger down your throat but you didn’t really feel better. and you decided you defenatly weren’t turned on by it but that huge male reproductive organ kept showing up when you closed your eyes that night and it actuly kind of scared you? and now you don’t even know what the **** to do but that was 3 years ago and you aren’t attracted to **** like hat but you can’t stop thinking about it.

lol haha nooo i nevr did that. but i can understand wanting a big black male reproductive organ to come on ur face. u can see that on mai webcam. lol!

mammary glands rule

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

lol haha nooo i nevr did that. but i can understand wanting a big black male reproductive organ to come on ur face. u can see that on mai webcam. lol!

mammary glands rule

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

mammary glands rule

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

mammary glands rule

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

mammary glands rule

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Oh god you are taunting me you woman's genitals DONT BRING IT ALL BACK AGAIN

SUCK A male reproductive organ

SPACE_SHARK

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Zibo03 Posted:

i dont know how to respond to this. Log in to see images!

Gamma Ray Bu-
rst

Level 10 Re-Re

maby n an difurnt universe.

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gamma Ray Burst Posted:

maby n an difurnt universe.

do i hav freindz in teh difrunt universe?

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

DG

[RPG Codex]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Zibo03 Posted:

I began finhgerin g my bumhole while reading taht. Is taht wrong?

Enjoy the abuse.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Zibo03 Posted:

omg thats so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!