Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Halp!

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i have a sirius probelm adn need some halp. all of teh kids at school are doing this quiz that is being emailed around and the first question is what is your favoriet color.

i dont no if i shoudl rite white coz it is the color of bone or red coz its the color of blood or black cos its awesome. and the color of death or somehing. what do you guyz think?

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

Loof

Avatar: 12270 2012-07-07 17:38:49 -0400

Level 53 Troll

A Backward Fool

fabulous person.

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

taht wasnt vry halful. i dont realy like chiken much and teh one time i visited the country the chikens smelled real bad and were boring adn stuff.

why r u so mean neway?

Oh Woes! Oh Woes and Noes is me!!1! No1 undastandz me and no1 eva will and lief iz not faer!

Remz

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

****ing poser. if you were really emo you’d pick black.

male reproductive organs like you make the rest of us look like male reproductive organs… i need to go cry now.

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Remz Posted:

****ing poser. if you were really emo you’d pick black.

so u think i shoudl pik black? tnx! hey do u think i shoudl die my hair black 2? ive been growing it adn evrything bum it isnt quiet rite i think

Remz

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

black is so cliche’ dye it white with red streaks… it’s like, the new neo scene movement.

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wow man, taht soudns realy kewl. i mean dark and stuff. i think ill do taht. thnx man ur liek hafing a real freind.

Amaril

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

why do u even care about this ****y test anyway. hate them all equally and get back 2 doin what u do.

or dont, see if i care

http://www.last.fm/user/DarkMarth1000/

Remz

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

crush 40? my chem? all american rejects?

one look at your last.fm makes me want to carve the mona lisa into my arm. ****ing posers… ruining my scene…

Remz edited this message on 03/04/2008 7:41AM

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

pink or purple because fabulous personry

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i no those bands! theys the 1s that all the kewl kidz r listening 2 now. do u think if i listen to them i can be as kewl as u? or … i think i no were my dad keeps his old razors. i coudl take 1 and do u think if i cut myself i would be kewl? i just want to be kewl and misterius adn stuff. it suks that no1 wants to be my freind

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Paraone Posted:

pink or purple because fabulous personry

i googled that word and it sayd that it means liek wood or stuff liek that for burning. i dont get what that has to do with chikens liek that other guy sayd or with pink or purple tho. you guyz are realy wierd.

Amaril

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Alex Bogan Posted:

i no those bands! theys the 1s that all the kewl kidz r listening 2 now. do u think if i listen to them i can be as kewl as u? or … i think i no were my dad keeps his old razors. i coudl take 1 and do u think if i cut myself i would be kewl? i just want to be kewl and misterius adn stuff. it suks that no1 wants to be my freind

i doubt ti seriosly. but at least youll be cuttin to some ok ****.

http://www.last.fm/user/DarkMarth1000/

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Amaril Posted:

i doubt ti seriosly. but at least youll be cuttin to some ok ****.

oh. wat do u thikn i shoudl do thn? cos i cant think fo nething els i can do to be kewl. maybe if i takl bout death mor?

DG

[RPG Codex]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Why don’t you jus kill all kidz at school huh, taht way ur popularaty increases by atleast more then 1%.

Enjoy the abuse.

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

ASK ALL THE CHICKS IF YOU CAN PEE IN THEIR bum

THEN EAT ****

Bucktronic_88

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DG Posted:

Why don’t you jus kill all kidz at school huh, taht way ur popularaty increases by atleast more then 1%.

Last one left winz free razorblades from me!!!!!

Food for thought.

Bucktronic_88 edited this message on 03/04/2008 11:01PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Alex Bogan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DG Posted:

if i do tihs who woudl b round 2 tink i am kewl? i dont no if this woudl work. thnx for teh sugest tho. ti maks me tink taht maibi i hav sum freinds afta al.

TorumFroll Posted:

ASK ALL THE CHICKS IF YOU CAN PEE IN THEIR bum

THEN EAT ****

ur a crakhed. y dont u eat **** crazy ol man.

Alex Bogan edited this message on 03/05/2008 5:00PM

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[This message has randomly exploded, causing the “divide by 0” effect, and thus creating a pime taradox.]

Warpvader edited this message on 03/10/2008 9:53PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Has anyone ever maybe like when you were at your uncles farm in ohio onetime just like on impulse grabbed this horses huge male reproductive organ because it was just hanging there and you can’t really explane why you did it but it was so wet and heavy that you just starded pulling on it and then put your mouth all over it and started jacking it and you couldn’t stop yourself and you got down on your nees under the horse and the horse just froze up and his male reproductive organ got so hard and so hot like a throbing iron. So you like kept jacking it and the horse just shuddred and stood there. and then the horse just I guess came all over your face and you just closed ur eyez and let it wash all over you and it washed away all your fears and all your problems and you wer so free. ANd then it ended and you got really scared. and you had to take off your cloths and try to wash them with the hose and then tell your aunt that you just wanted to play in the hose even though it was late fall. and later you felt really sick about it and tried to make yourself throw up in the bathroom but you couldn’t do it and then you did by sticking your finger down your throat but you didn’t really feel better. and you decided you defenatly weren’t turned on by it but that huge male reproductive organ kept showing up when you closed your eyes that night and it actuly kind of scared you? and now you don’t even know what the **** to do but that was 3 years ago and you aren’t attracted to **** like hat but you can’t stop thinking about it.

SUCK A male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!