Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Shttin' on the Wiki

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Cyberface207

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Possible ForumWarz sequel idea? (ForumWarz 2: WikiWarz)

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That would be an AWESOME secondary template for fighting the threads. Instead of making trolling posts, you edit entries with pictures of Hitler or something.

To be honest, though, that’d only really work for the troll clbum.

CLbum-SPECIFIC LEVELS!

Nissyenia

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Actually, it could work for all clbumes. Just replace Hitler with mammary glands or… um… I have no clue what to use as an example for Emo kids…

But Camwhores would be easy. No pun intended.Log in to see images! Nissyenia edited this message on 03/04/2008 12:16PM

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nissyenia Posted:

Actually, it could work for all clbumes. Just replace Hitler with mammary glands or… um… I have no clue what to use as an example for Emo kids…

But Camwhores would be easy. No pun intended.Log in to see images!Well, 99% of the time it’s troll edits, when they vandalize, from my experience trying to fight vandalism there.

Trolls can do the standard stuff, I could see camwhores making articles about themselves and uploading ridiculous amounts of pictures (which happens, sadly) and emo kids editing Dragonball Z articles. Log in to see images!

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

ARRRRRRRRRRRG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE SACRED WIKIIIIIIIIIII

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Currently we Ban any vandalism. But creating fake pages is a fuzzy grey area. Depending on what mood I’m in I ban people that create this claptrap. I hope that is acceptable enough as a rule Log in to see images!

For what it’s worth 3 Hole Punch is an Admin.. it’s just that he didn’t create his own page. Someone else did and trolled it. I know the guy personally so I’m happy for it to stay that way. IMO, until it becomes an official page I won’t ban for trolling.

Unless I arbitrarily feel like it. Like.. NOW! How about now! Log in to see images!

well we can add some new clbumes

The nerd o powa was banned for this post by Nicco

The nerd o powa edited this message on 01/26/2010 12:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!