Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Woe Is Us and Emo Kids (may be spoilery)

Soulrain

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I’m not sure if this question’s already been asked (I couldn’t find it in the FAQ or the Wiki, and I don’t know how to search Flamebate), but:

Shouldn’t Emo Kids be able to Post Depressing Poetry in Woe Is Us without getting counter-attacked? After all, the credo of Woe Is Us is that you can post any crap that vaguely resembles poetry, and nobody else is allowed to criticise it on pain of the banhammer…

Cyberface207

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Haha, on a more general level, I like the idea of forums having certain “elemental weaknesses/resistances” as it were to certain types of attacks. That would be a good addition to future versions.

Legolas

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

+support

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

Good point, but you should get less flezz if you pwn a forum that’s made easier

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

And then the ‘that’s a lot of feces’ forum shouldn’t take damage from trolls, I suppose.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

XD

In that case, Camwhores should get healed by enemies when they post bra/pantie shots in the Headbanger forum.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Or in Flamebate. Log in to see images!

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

How about in that Furry Farm forum? Each clbum has the potential to be bumociated with Furries. Emo kids are outcasts anyway, Trolls are more often then not completely gay, and Camwhores seem to enjoy any kind of sex. Response?

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

The idea of certain attacks and clbumes being super effective or not very effective would be an awesome idea. It would add a bit of depth to the battles, and save bumes at the last moment. I was 1 attack away from pwning the nuclear forum. >:

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Great idea and I think it would help re-balancing some of the clbum attacks.

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thing is, determining which forum is what element. I’d love for the Government fora to be Neutral as they are tough enough.
And forumbuidr forums are gonna be a headache

Cyberface207

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The way I see it, no forum would ever be resistant to ALL of any clbum’s abilities, just a certain type. For camwhores, a forum might be strong against textual abuse but still take normal damage from image-type attacks.

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

But the thing to wonder about is. Can this stuff actually be implemented. If it can, and there is a chance it will, thats when we plan it all out.

*looks to Evil Trout*

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

posting poetry in woe is us should not only induce a miss from responders, but it should also deal no damage, if we are to apply logic to it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!