Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Hey ET you forgot something on the day I got banned.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

You know what it was or i have to remind you?

And in before people starting to say “This does not belongs here”

Im not trolling, this is serious guys, and game related.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Don’t care, TM him.

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

What gives you the right to make this public and/or why do you think we would want to be involved in this ****? Exactly. Go ****ing tubmail him, there’s no need to make a thread about it. You’re not trolling, you’re just being stupid, no offense.

– Chrono

Chronotrigga edited this message on 01/28/2009 8:22AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I’m curious now

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Chronotrigga Posted:

What gives you the right to make this public and/or why do you think we would want to be involved in this ****? Exactly. Go ****ing tubmail him, there’s no need to make a thread about it. You’re not trolling, you’re just being stupid, no offense.

– Chrono

I could also send him a e-mail, but i prefer to keep things in game. So if you aint got nothing better to bo but to show how ignorant you are. Do it out of game discussion.

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Angry hobo Posted:

I could also send him a e-mail, but i prefer to keep things in game. So if you aint got nothing better to bo but to show how ignorant you are. Do it out of game discussion.

Dude, it’s a private discussion between ET and you. You don’t need to display it publicly. You’re acting like I’m wrong and I’m not. Also, most likely, ET will not respond to this thread, and if he does, it’ll most likely be a dump post. Keep it private next time.

Edit: Tubmail is there for a reason. If people didn’t use tubmail, wouldn’t you see a lot more private conversations between two people on the forums?

Chronotrigga edited this message on 01/28/2009 8:30AM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Chronotrigga Posted:

Dude, it’s a private discussion between ET and you. You don’t need to display it publicly. You’re acting like I’m wrong and I’m not. Also, most likely, ET will not respond to this thread, and if he does, it’ll most likely be a dump post. Keep it private next time.

Edit: Tubmail is there for a reason. If people didn’t use tubmail, wouldn’t you see a lot more private conversations between two people on the forums?

Actualy its not about ET and me, it involves the whole comunity. SO unless you have something better to add to this discution, stop post here.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

Im curious

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Inertia Posted:

I’m curious now

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

This is a concise and very serious non-trolling post humbly requesting that those with the powers of administration and moderation in Forumwarz never ban the player named ‘Angry Hobo’ for utterly trivial reasons ever again, at the risk of losing all credibility and non-****ing-fine upstanding member of society status.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

This thread is stupid. If you want to talk about something important, send me a TM.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!