Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Useless program prices ?

scary_schnit-
zel

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So I’ve got another useless program that only wastes space.exec and I’m wondering whether to sell it.

Got 3 million for the last one, which was kinda less than I was expecting. Was that low, or is it kinda normal for the file?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

The rarity of the program would make it sell for at least 5m, no joke. That’s for what I bidded on your last useless program, I was surprised to see it going for 3m. I considered it a total steal.

Maybe you should’ve announced it the moment you threw it on the AH? Most people willing to pay tons of Flezz must have missed it. a 72-hour auction also helps.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t know. It is obviously a top tier file, but I was able to grind for in less than 30 visits – and I’m 2 pieces away from a second copy.

Still, supply and demand. It’s a premium file so of course it will sell decently, and just as naturally the price will decline as more and more of the “I must have the best equipment” players fill their slots.

What I’d like to see is Fermats, JerkStore, Blood Spatter, and decss.

scully edited this message on 01/27/2009 8:13PM

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

scullyangel Posted:

I don’t know. It is obviously a top tier file, but I was able to grind for in less than 30 visits – and I’m 2 pieces away from a second copy.

Still, supply and demand. It’s a premium file so of course it will sell decently, and just as naturally the price will decline as more and more of the “I must have the best equipment” players fill their slots.

What I’d like to see is Fermats, JerkStore, Blood Spatter, and decss.

It’s a top file, but it’s no Pink Floyd. I’m not going to cripple myself financially for just 2 or 3 offense points.

scary_schnit-
zel

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

30 visits?! I’ve done way more than that.

Luck doesn’t seem to affect it at all for me.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Where are you grinding? I’m doing job board, so I only got pieces from Cosplay.

scary_schnit-
zel

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Mostly dolphin love, cos that’s got lots of useful file pieces.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

That’s why. Dolphin drops 9 different files, Cosplay only drops 4.

scary_schnit-
zel

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ah, gotcha.

I’m gonna stick with Dolphin for the moment cos I want to finish my 6 midgets. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!