Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business The clbum descriptions on the wiki...

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Are inaccurate and highlight the clbum imbalance.

Camwhores-Mages. This has become false because, in an attempt to nerf camwhores, they now have the second weakest strongest attack of all the main clbumes.

Trolls-Tanks with low damge. They’re still tanks, but now they have nukes too, with the strongest attacks in the game.

Emo Kids-Unboring Berserkers. No, with high ego and medium attacks that become strong, they’re still berserkers, but mbumively boring.

Hackers-Nukers with weaknesses (ie processing power and refreshes). Now they’re no longer nukers, so they’re just “with weaknesses”.

In essense, ET took away the strengths of some clbumes and left their weaknesses, and took away the weaknesses and left the strengths of other clbumes, making them no longer serve their intended purposes.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Then change the wiki.

It’s a ****ing wiki for a reason.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I was actually just using the wiki’s inaccuracies to point out the clbum imbalance.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Then change the wiki.

I don’t think “Recent nerfs have made this clbum unfun/unfair/etc.” is really the sort of thing we want on the wiki. It’s really something that’s more appropriate for a discussion forum.

Even if it’s true, I don’t think “Trolls are far and away the best clbum” is something that belongs on the wiki.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 01/27/2009 2:30PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I don’t think “Recent nerfs have made this clbum unfun/unfair/etc.” is really the sort of thing we want on the wiki. It’s really something that’s more appropriate for a discussion forum.

Even if it’s true, I don’t think “Trolls are far and away the best clbum” is something that belongs on the wiki.

That’s not what I’m saying.

On the page in question, the parallels to other RP games were user-written. If those parallels are no longer accurate, remove them. It’s a wiki, not a FAQ.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Big Brother Posted:

I was using the wiki to point out the clbum imbalance.

Fix’d.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

But the wiki’s info on clbumes is highly innaccurate. I don’t get what you’re saying, STB.

UNFUNNY BULL-
****-Bot 5000

Avatar: 49149 Sat Apr 04 11:53:00 -0400 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Then change the wiki.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Thinking of reporting this thread.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Ugh. I’m not complaining that the wiki is inaccurate, I’m using the innacuracy to point out the clbum imbalance.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Big Brother Posted:

Ugh. I’m not complaining that the wiki is inaccurate, I’m using the innacuracy to point out the clbum imbalance.

I think people may have missed the point you were trying to make to the point where you probably ought to make a new thread about it.

My best effort to get the thread back on its intended course:

“Hey, remember back when the Wiki articles for the clbumes were written? Back then, all those clbumes had a unique identity, complete with unique advantages/disadvantages and they all played differently? Wasn’t that cool? Things might have been unbalanced, but at the very least there was a significant degree of clbum differentiation. The recent rebalances have made it so that all clbumes basically do the same amount of damage, and though clbum balance is a good thing to have, I think that we have done this at the expense of clbum uniqueness. I mean, once upon a time Trolls were the high defense low offense clbum, and now that they do as much damage as everybody else they’re a tad overpowered. Is it really a balance problem if the clbum with the very best defense does less damage than less defensively oriented clbumes? Likewise, sure Hackers do as much damage as anybody else with their best attacks, but with the refresh rates and scarcity of secondary stat compared to the best attacks of other clbumes, is it really a problem if Hacker attacks do more damage than other clbumes attacks, considering that other clbumes get to use their big attacks about three times more often? I mean, these may be relatively minor complaints since once you get to level 35 with good gear “actually pwning forums” is secondary to a lot of things, but I think the game would be more fun if clbumes were more… well… different; like they used to be.”

That’s along the lines of what you were trying to get across, right?

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

That’s along the lines of what I was getting across, yeah.

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

I bumume the Permanoob is flat out **** then?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Chronotrigga Posted:

I bumume the Permanoob is flat out **** then?

it’s a challenge clbum for a reason Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!