Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business British/UK people, want to make a few quid?

Captain_Chri-
st_6

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Didn’t know where else to stick this (just like my last date), so here goes.

I’m lame and do psychological testing on the net. Usually, they offer some kind of drawing for participating, but I just do them for fun (because I’m lame). Well, turns out one of the experiments I did was for a British grad student, I won a drawing for a £15 gift certificate to Amazon.co.uk

Living in the colonies, I can’t use this on Amazon.com. Before I try to see if Amazon will let me port my gift certificate, I figure it might be easier to turn that money into something I can use: Brownie Points. So I am willing to trade this certificate for 11 brownie points. Considering the exchange rate is 1.40 Dollars to the GBP, and 12 BP is $15, you come out ahead because I am ****ing lazy. Log in to see images!

Tubmail me if you want to trade. First come, first serve (also like my last date). I’ll wait till Friday to see if anyone is interested.

TL;DR

I have a british gift certificate to british amazon for 15 british monies, and will trade it for 11 brownie points. Tubmail me if interested. You don’t have to be britishLog in to see images!. offer ends friday.

This is 100% real SRS BIDNESS.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!