Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Since when does the game remember our forum progress? (when the game stops working mid-forum)

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

i was surprised to discover after being booted during the last thread in “Everything Sucks Now” that when i went back to the forum later (maybe an hour? forumwarz wasn’t working for me at all), i was still on that last thread with the same amount of ego and same amount of pwnage done.

i’m glad my progress wasn’t lost since that was the last forum i needed to get the “Mexico’s Calling” E-Peen, i was just surprised i was able to continue my streak.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:34AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

This has been standard for quite some time, IIRC.

Good to hear that you kept your streak alive.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Yeh, it’s been doing this for a couple months.

p handy imo

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

ET took precautions for ppl with ****ty computers

that makes him cool

my comp crashes a lot, especially on forums whose level is an integer

it completely destroys my speedrun time, but its better than having to waste a forum visit on it (and having no speedrun time)

ghax edited this message on 01/26/2009 10:44PM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

okay. never noticed before because i haven’t had connection problems mid-forum before (except in the early days. ahhh, the early days….)

but this brings up one question, isn’t there potential for abuse? or did ET make it so you can’t purchase items, purchase upgrades, or equip better items without losing your progress?

Everybodyknows edited this message on 01/27/2009 5:44PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Everybodyknows Posted:

but this brings up one question, isn’t there potential for abuse? or did ET make it so you can’t purchase items, purchase upgrades, or equip better items without losing your progress?

That will boot you off from the forum.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Everybodyknows Posted:

It’s always been the case that certain pages (most notably, those which manipulate your items) cause you to get the “Oops! You left the battle” screen. It’s reasonable to bumume that that kills you mid-forum whether you’re “actively” in the forum or not. (bumumed, but not tested. Give me a couple minutes and I’ll test it, and update this post.)

EDIT: Yep, The oops screen doesn’t show, but manipulating your inventory closes the forum as though you pwned it. Visit charged, etc.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 01/27/2009 5:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!