Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Special mission for uncheats

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I was just curious. I accept that all our flezz, moar files and items are taken. Even the items we get for free. But you see this leaves my uncheat character severely underpowered. I can’t do any of Hershcel’s jobs because they’re too high a level. So the only way to get money is to do low leveler forums and getting a small amoutn of money from the deliveries. I can’t do the FBO or XSS as I’ve done them already. Is this a punishment for having use a cheat?

Is there anyway to get more flezz to beef up my character… if only by items? Gamblebot is bad route.

I also am unaware of how to build my emo since I never really had to before.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

The first thing I would recommend doing (after getting a little bit of money) is buying a Web Spider from von Neumann’s. That way you can grind for .moar files while working on getting flezz.

The optimal build will depend on what you’re wanting to do. Speedrun? Generate flezz?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Use Haxlrose to Respec, focusing only on your Primary Attacks (Whine-O Series, ignore the Pain Series of Attacks) and on Ego & Offense. I’m about to uncheat an EmoKid alt, so I’ll be able to offer more advice once I’ve practiced what I’ve preached.

Life After Death is a tossup, but it could be worth the 2 points for now, while you build up your Flezz & Equipment.

But do get that Spider ASAP.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:22AM

Sex and Razo-
rs

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Thanks for the suggestions but I’ve already done that. The spider was the first thing I got. Speedrunning is not my main concern. Building a high attack emo kid is a priority. As a level 33 my Ego is a mere 730, which I know it very low. My offense is at 59. I’m not too worried about tears as the items will fill that need.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Without having any equipment I think your ego is a little high. What level forums do you plan on attacking in your current state?

Call Me Diego edited this message on 01/26/2009 11:01PM

Sex and Razo-
rs

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Actually, I do have equipment…I have been making money… just very little. I have the black armband tattoo and the tragus piercing. I have a few moar files now, but nothing tremendously special.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!