Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing The Next Adventure
Poll: Which one?
You must be logged in to vote.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Well, I’ve now run into a proplem. I have some ideas for the next game, but im not entirely sure what to do. I have some proposals, but anyone can add their opinions.

Option 1

It’s the late 20th century. You’re a detective who is on the case of a murder, some one named Arthus Thelby. But only a few days into the case, some one tries to kill you! This is far deeper than you thought, and most of your not sure what to do, until you get a mysterious phone call.

Option 2

It’s set in medieval times. You have been imprisoned for a crime that you did not commit, and you’re to be hanged in the morning. But, you escape. You’re now felling across the countries, trying to evade the might of the king.

Option 3

Its set in the future. Your on a large spatial hotel, but its rather decrepit. You hear strange noises in the night. When you wake up, you find all of the people in the hotel have been mbumacred. Now it’s a desperate fight for survival and you try to get out of this prison.

Ive tried to make them all different, but i can pretty much make an okayish adventure out of any of them. Good good.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Well i guess no one cares. Yaaaaaay.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:05AM

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

you are in a tub with your kidney removed in mexico, your pbumport is stolen. you need to get to america.

Xemnas edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:17AM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

okay…. since your the only person thats posted so far, i might do that one.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:21AM

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

DEFAULT WIN YAY!Log in to see images! Xemnas edited this message on 01/26/2009 9:22AM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Xemnas Posted:

DEFAULT WIN YAY!Log in to see images!

screw that. Ah well. I guess ill make the third one. It looks the easyest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!