Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Want to **** Manine Really Bad But Cant?

Manine

Avatar: 109915 Sat Jan 03 21:26:29 -0500 2009

[LemonParty]

Level 1 Re-Re

Order Today

Manine edited this message on 01/25/2009 6:50PM

DONT MAKEB ME GO MAD DOG ON YOU DOG!

the Remainder

Avatar: 98830 2009-10-13 03:06:01 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

We’re supposed to use that on you?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

DRAGONZLog in to see images!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

When Batgirl woke laying on a cold, raised slab of stone, arms and legs chained wide apart, she truly wished she *had* died. Her first conscious breath sent a blast of searing pain through her still impaled breasts. Each one was still dotted with the silver heads of over two dozen pins, particularly the most intensely painful one that crowned her pert nipples. But as she gasped, trying to control her breathing lest she pbum out again from the renewed pain, she tugged carefully at the chains that held her arms high and wide over her head, and her legs obscenely splayed open so widely that the muscles in her stretched thighs cried out in protest. “Awake and ready for more, I see.” The hateful voice observed from down beyond her spread legs.

She looked down past her heaving breasts, seeing him approach her. “I was just sitting there enjoying the view.” There was nothing that could be said in answer to such an outrageous statement, and Batgirl didn’t even bother to try. He reached out, and she jumped in her skin as she felt his hand cover her woman's genitals.

She bit back a blistering invective, unwilling to waste her breath. She knew anything she would say would only make him enjoy her torment more. But when he came up next to her and pulled a familiar box from his pocket, and leaned down over her spread thighs, all her nerve deserted her!

Barbara Gordon’s deepest phobia was of someone hurting her woman's genitals. It was an irrational one, she knew, considering the life she’d chosen, but it was a phobia nonetheless. And knowing just what he had in mind was enough to drive her instantly into panic!

“No! Please! Anything but that! I’ll let you have me, I’ll be your slave, I won’t fight you- but please don’t hurt my woman's genitals!” He pulled out a pin and brought it slowly, teasingly, between her legs. “No! Please don’t! OWW!” He’d touched the point to her lip, and she jumped, trying to pull away. “OW! STOP! OWWW!” He smiled sadistically as he kept pricking her, just touching her sensitive flesh, making her jump and squirm in futile efforts to avoid the sharp pin.

He got very close, leaning over so he could see her woman's genitals clearly. She was closely shaved about her soft lips, the bat emblem trimming of the fur on her pubis the only adornment to her intimate flesh. As such, there was nothing to obstruct his view of her labia, pulled open as it was by the strain on her widely spread legs. Her woman's genitals was open, giving him a view into her love tunnel, and he carefully inserted the pin into the depths of her femininity.

“OWWWW! GOD, OW! STOP IT!” He kept pricking at her, and as she moved her hips in desperate attempts to avoid the sharp pain she actually was bringing herself down on it in new positions of torment.

Starburst smiled broadly, enjoying the treatment of her soft and sensitive woman's genitals, the way she jumped about in vain attempts to save herself. Nothing was lovelier than a woman trying to avoid being hurt; she would do anything to save herself and all he had to do was enjoy the show. He was having great fun watching the sexy woman tormented, and hearing her desperate pleas.

“OWW! Oh God, have MERCY! OWWW! PLEASE! OWWW!” Batgirl was going mad, the reality of the abuse even more terrible than her fears. She was gasping, unable to breathe, heart pounding in her terror, but despite her blind panic he wouldn’t stop, wouldn’t show her the slightest mercy.

Then she felt him grab one of her labia, pulling the soft lip to the side. Not sure what he was going to do, she only knew it was going to hurt. She didn’t have to wait as a blazing sword was rammed into her woman's genitals, and she almost jumped completely off the table, shrieking.

He had pulled aside her lip, pressing it to her flesh and driven the pin deep into her, burying it to the hilt, pinning her open and searing her sensitive flesh as her body arched, her ear-splitting shriek echoing about the stone chamber.

Batgirl collapsed back onto the stone altar, wailing in agony, tears streaming down her face as she cried out in unending torment. She felt him grab her other lip, and tried to pull her hips away, wiggle, do anything at all to keep him from –

The tremendous pain again tore a scream from her as she writhed in a paroxysm of agony, her other lip pinned hard to her, spreading her outer lips wide. When another pin was driven into her crotch, Batgirl screamed for death, praying for it to be over! Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she thought she was going to die! She barely ran out of breath from her piercing scream when it happened again, and she thought she’d break both wrists and ankles tearing at the shackles that bound her so securely spread!

She collapsed onto the stone, sobbing loudly, wailing in unending torment. The pain in her breasts was bad enough; the four pins in her woman's genitals were more than she could stand! But when she felt his fingers prying at her inner lip, she broke! “GOD! NOOOOOO! PLEASE DON’T! DON’T DO IT! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, BUT AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!” He’d driven a pin deep into her, pinning back her inner lip, more sensitive by far than her outer. The pins may have been little more than an inch long, but they felt like daggers in her! He pulled at her other lip and she screeched as he drove the pin into her. She writhed madly in the chains, almost pulling them out of the stone walls as she convulsed in searing torment. She screamed until she couldn’t scream anymore, collapsing onto the altar, sobbing brokenly.

Starburst let her cry, watching her closely, very pleased by her. Her outer and inner lips were spread wide, pinned into her crotch, revealing the depths of her love tunnel. She looked absolutely gorgeous! There was only one thing missing. Taking the last pin, he reached for the soft hood of girl flesh that covered her clitoris, pulling it up and baring the ultra-sensitive nub.

Batgirl froze in abject terror, unable to breathe, unable to beg for mercy she knew would not come. She was frozen in a dread that overwhelmed her. It was her ultimate phobia, her deepest panic. She couldn’t –

Her earsplitting shriek filled the stone chamber as she convulsed in ultimate pain, her mind ripped from her as she screamed and screamed, thinking she’d go insane from the torturous agony – but even this ultimate torment was dwarfed as he mounted her, pressing his male reproductive organ into her splayed woman's genitals, and shoved into her in one brutal thrust!

Batgirl screamed so shrilly she deafened herself as he tore her panic-dry flesh open, ramming hard into the pins buried in her, smashing into her clitoris as he grabbed her, pressing his chest to her agonized breasts, clinging tight as he rode her, slamming his male reproductive organ into her over and over again with merciless cruelty! Batgirl couldn’t stop screaming, and couldn’t scream nearly enough to deal with the searing pain. He kept slamming into her soft woman's genitals with all his strength, something that even normally would hurt severely, but now her body convulsed wildly, tearing at the chains, as she shrieked and shrieked, praying to pbum out, to be relieved of this deadly torment!

But pbum out she did not! She had to endure every instant of this merciless enjoy, his pounding thrusts bruising her, hammering the pins deep into her. Finally she felt him come, pumping his white hot come into her dry cervix, mingling with the blood from her torn and ripped flesh! She wailed, crying loudly as he came and came!

When he was done she couldn’t move, couldn’t do anything but lay there and cry as he got off her. And when he started to unlock the shackles holding her wrists and ankles stretched so widely apart she still couldn’t move. When he pulled her legs over the edge, and grabbed her arms to force her to sit up, she was still too weak to do anything.

He punched her right breast, a smashing blow that would have ripped a shriek from her, but she was silent, her voice completely broken from all the screaming she’d done. He punched her left breast just as hard, but she couldn’t make a sound, just falling back onto the slab. He kicked her woman's genitals hard! Again and again!

Eyes wide, an expression of shock on her face, she felt her legs give out, and she sank to the stone floor, unable to stop herself. She lay on her side, helpless. She saw his foot come out, felt it slam into her left breast, knocking her into the stone altar, and never knew anything more.

Batgirl couldn’t believe she woke up. She’d been convinced in those last few moments that it was all over. But she opened her eyes to find herself back in the same room she’d been in before, chained to the wall opposite Wonder Woman, with the bloody body of Catwoman hanging by one leg to her right. Before her, Starburst stood in the middle of the room.

Batgirl tried to say something, but after a single crack nothing emerged. Her voice was completely gone.

“Well, Batwoman's genitals, I’ll see you later. I’m going out hunting. Don’t know who I’ll bring back to play with, but we’ll all have a grand time.”

She watched him go, sealing the steel door tightly behind him. Batgirl shivered, knowing he would be back soon.

Manine

Avatar: 109915 Sat Jan 03 21:26:29 -0500 2009

[LemonParty]

Level 1 Re-Re

a good manine post is like a fine wine you make it put it away slip a roofie into it and serve lololol jkjk

DONT MAKEB ME GO MAD DOG ON YOU DOG!

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I was actually going to buy that, not long ago.

Canines have sexy male reproductive organs. Mrowr!

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

Blaster

[Master Blaster]

Level 29 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Oh damn that looks like fun.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The knot feels amazing. Log in to see images!

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

The-Names-Pl-
issken

Avatar: 123300 Fri Jan 23 15:47:32 -0500 2009

[iBoxxy]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Femline Posted:

The knot feels amazing. Log in to see images!

I agree. Over use of that knot is the foremost cause of my hemorrhoids

The-Names-Plissken edited this message on 01/26/2009 11:52PM

^This is my face when responding to your posts.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

icwutudidthar Posted:

When Batgirl woke laying on a cold, raised slab of stone, arms and legs chained wide apart, she truly wished she *had* died. Her first conscious breath sent a blast of searing pain through her still impaled breasts. Each one was still dotted with the silver heads of over two dozen pins, particularly the most intensely painful one that crowned her pert nipples. But as she gasped, trying to control her breathing lest she pbum out again from the renewed pain, she tugged carefully at the chains that held her arms high and wide over her head, and her legs obscenely splayed open so widely that the muscles in her stretched thighs cried out in protest. “Awake and ready for more, I see.” The hateful voice observed from down beyond her spread legs.

She looked down past her heaving breasts, seeing him approach her. “I was just sitting there enjoying the view.” There was nothing that could be said in answer to such an outrageous statement, and Batgirl didn’t even bother to try. He reached out, and she jumped in her skin as she felt his hand cover her woman's genitals.

She bit back a blistering invective, unwilling to waste her breath. She knew anything she would say would only make him enjoy her torment more. But when he came up next to her and pulled a familiar box from his pocket, and leaned down over her spread thighs, all her nerve deserted her!

Barbara Gordon’s deepest phobia was of someone hurting her woman's genitals. It was an irrational one, she knew, considering the life she’d chosen, but it was a phobia nonetheless. And knowing just what he had in mind was enough to drive her instantly into panic!

“No! Please! Anything but that! I’ll let you have me, I’ll be your slave, I won’t fight you- but please don’t hurt my woman's genitals!” He pulled out a pin and brought it slowly, teasingly, between her legs. “No! Please don’t! OWW!” He’d touched the point to her lip, and she jumped, trying to pull away. “OW! STOP! OWWW!” He smiled sadistically as he kept pricking her, just touching her sensitive flesh, making her jump and squirm in futile efforts to avoid the sharp pin.

He got very close, leaning over so he could see her woman's genitals clearly. She was closely shaved about her soft lips, the bat emblem trimming of the fur on her pubis the only adornment to her intimate flesh. As such, there was nothing to obstruct his view of her labia, pulled open as it was by the strain on her widely spread legs. Her woman's genitals was open, giving him a view into her love tunnel, and he carefully inserted the pin into the depths of her femininity.

“OWWWW! GOD, OW! STOP IT!” He kept pricking at her, and as she moved her hips in desperate attempts to avoid the sharp pain she actually was bringing herself down on it in new positions of torment.

Starburst smiled broadly, enjoying the treatment of her soft and sensitive woman's genitals, the way she jumped about in vain attempts to save herself. Nothing was lovelier than a woman trying to avoid being hurt; she would do anything to save herself and all he had to do was enjoy the show. He was having great fun watching the sexy woman tormented, and hearing her desperate pleas.

“OWW! Oh God, have MERCY! OWWW! PLEASE! OWWW!” Batgirl was going mad, the reality of the abuse even more terrible than her fears. She was gasping, unable to breathe, heart pounding in her terror, but despite her blind panic he wouldn’t stop, wouldn’t show her the slightest mercy.

Then she felt him grab one of her labia, pulling the soft lip to the side. Not sure what he was going to do, she only knew it was going to hurt. She didn’t have to wait as a blazing sword was rammed into her woman's genitals, and she almost jumped completely off the table, shrieking.

He had pulled aside her lip, pressing it to her flesh and driven the pin deep into her, burying it to the hilt, pinning her open and searing her sensitive flesh as her body arched, her ear-splitting shriek echoing about the stone chamber.

Batgirl collapsed back onto the stone altar, wailing in agony, tears streaming down her face as she cried out in unending torment. She felt him grab her other lip, and tried to pull her hips away, wiggle, do anything at all to keep him from –

The tremendous pain again tore a scream from her as she writhed in a paroxysm of agony, her other lip pinned hard to her, spreading her outer lips wide. When another pin was driven into her crotch, Batgirl screamed for death, praying for it to be over! Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she thought she was going to die! She barely ran out of breath from her piercing scream when it happened again, and she thought she’d break both wrists and ankles tearing at the shackles that bound her so securely spread!

She collapsed onto the stone, sobbing loudly, wailing in unending torment. The pain in her breasts was bad enough; the four pins in her woman's genitals were more than she could stand! But when she felt his fingers prying at her inner lip, she broke! “GOD! NOOOOOO! PLEASE DON’T! DON’T DO IT! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, BUT AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!” He’d driven a pin deep into her, pinning back her inner lip, more sensitive by far than her outer. The pins may have been little more than an inch long, but they felt like daggers in her! He pulled at her other lip and she screeched as he drove the pin into her. She writhed madly in the chains, almost pulling them out of the stone walls as she convulsed in searing torment. She screamed until she couldn’t scream anymore, collapsing onto the altar, sobbing brokenly.

Starburst let her cry, watching her closely, very pleased by her. Her outer and inner lips were spread wide, pinned into her crotch, revealing the depths of her love tunnel. She looked absolutely gorgeous! There was only one thing missing. Taking the last pin, he reached for the soft hood of girl flesh that covered her clitoris, pulling it up and baring the ultra-sensitive nub.

Batgirl froze in abject terror, unable to breathe, unable to beg for mercy she knew would not come. She was frozen in a dread that overwhelmed her. It was her ultimate phobia, her deepest panic. She couldn’t –

Her earsplitting shriek filled the stone chamber as she convulsed in ultimate pain, her mind ripped from her as she screamed and screamed, thinking she’d go insane from the torturous agony – but even this ultimate torment was dwarfed as he mounted her, pressing his male reproductive organ into her splayed woman's genitals, and shoved into her in one brutal thrust!

Batgirl screamed so shrilly she deafened herself as he tore her panic-dry flesh open, ramming hard into the pins buried in her, smashing into her clitoris as he grabbed her, pressing his chest to her agonized breasts, clinging tight as he rode her, slamming his male reproductive organ into her over and over again with merciless cruelty! Batgirl couldn’t stop screaming, and couldn’t scream nearly enough to deal with the searing pain. He kept slamming into her soft woman's genitals with all his strength, something that even normally would hurt severely, but now her body convulsed wildly, tearing at the chains, as she shrieked and shrieked, praying to pbum out, to be relieved of this deadly torment!

But pbum out she did not! She had to endure every instant of this merciless enjoy, his pounding thrusts bruising her, hammering the pins deep into her. Finally she felt him come, pumping his white hot come into her dry cervix, mingling with the blood from her torn and ripped flesh! She wailed, crying loudly as he came and came!

When he was done she couldn’t move, couldn’t do anything but lay there and cry as he got off her. And when he started to unlock the shackles holding her wrists and ankles stretched so widely apart she still couldn’t move. When he pulled her legs over the edge, and grabbed her arms to force her to sit up, she was still too weak to do anything.

He punched her right breast, a smashing blow that would have ripped a shriek from her, but she was silent, her voice completely broken from all the screaming she’d done. He punched her left breast just as hard, but she couldn’t make a sound, just falling back onto the slab. He kicked her woman's genitals hard! Again and again!

Eyes wide, an expression of shock on her face, she felt her legs give out, and she sank to the stone floor, unable to stop herself. She lay on her side, helpless. She saw his foot come out, felt it slam into her left breast, knocking her into the stone altar, and never knew anything more.

Batgirl couldn’t believe she woke up. She’d been convinced in those last few moments that it was all over. But she opened her eyes to find herself back in the same room she’d been in before, chained to the wall opposite Wonder Woman, with the bloody body of Catwoman hanging by one leg to her right. Before her, Starburst stood in the middle of the room.

Batgirl tried to say something, but after a single crack nothing emerged. Her voice was completely gone.

“Well, Batwoman's genitals, I’ll see you later. I’m going out hunting. Don’t know who I’ll bring back to play with, but we’ll all have a grand time.”

She watched him go, sealing the steel door tightly behind him. Batgirl shivered, knowing he would be back soon.

is this a hawaiian male reproductive organing? (look it up if you don’t know)

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

icwutudidthar Posted:

PT3

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!