Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll petition to ban threads about god

Bub1029

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Yeah, forums that aren’t meant for chatting about gods and god and holy mumbo jumbo shouldn’t have them on there. No one really wants to read about how one persons god is better than another. It also just feels like a violation of constitutional rights to most people, I’m sure. Signed.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

DarkDespair5 Posted:

generichaxor doesn’t even have a “paid” smiley by his name.

Nice try.

You buy BP, you get the smiley, you buy a new alt and it wont have the smiley.

Boom shaka laka

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Nicco Posted:

You buy BP, you get the smiley, you buy a new alt and it wont have the smiley.

Boom shaka laka

I only have 1 alt and it isn’t ‘generichaxor’.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Bub1029 Posted:

Yeah, forums that aren’t meant for chatting about gods and god and holy mumbo jumbo shouldn’t have them on there. No one really wants to read about how one persons god is better than another. It also just feels like a violation of constitutional rights to most people, I’m sure. Signed.

i didnt say one god was better than the other

i said that ALL gods are bull****

my thread is in NO SRSLY since god is a current debate

and the title said “God is fake. Gods are fake.”

so the thread was appropriate for religious discussion

ie no violation of any rules

ghax edited this message on 01/25/2009 4:26PM

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Give me Internets

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Nicco Posted:

thread doesnt exist and these gods suck

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

thread exists

gods suck (gods dont exist)

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Give me Internets

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Abducted

It was an uneventful day in Gotham City, and as night fell, Batgirl was looking forward to getting to bed. She’d ridden her cycle about town for four hours, finding nothing at all significant, and as she started to wind down, she felt that the rest of the night should be quiet.

Batman and Robin were out of the city, tracking down a lead on the Joker, leaving the defense of the city in her care. Now she was planning to take a break, when unexpectedly a man waved to her. Drawing her cycle to a stop, she stepped off to the curb.

For a moment he looked her over, something that she had long since gotten used to. The skin tight purple costume hugged her body so well it might have well have been sprayed on her, while the yellow cape and the long red hair of the wig she wore provided an offset to the color. She noticed his eyes stroking her body as she walked over to him, and when they lingered on her chest she was quite certain it wasn’t for the yellow bat emblem whose wings spread across her breasts.

“Good evening,” she said. “What can I do for you?”

“Quite a bit, actually.” He answered with a smile that set off every alarm in her head. A healthy libido was one thing, but not only was he undressing her with his eyes, he already had her on her back! She stopped just out of reach.

“I beg your pardon?” She asked cautiously. He stepped forward.

“I love a woman who begs.”

His body language telegraphed the low punch to her long before he threw it; she had plenty of time to dodge, but that wasn’t what happened. For some reason, in the last instant she hesitated, and his fist slammed hard into her stomach, doubling her over. Pulling herself up immediately with sheer will, she was determined to meet his attack, but just as she started to raise her arm to block his fist coming high at her, she hesitated, and he got through her aborted block, hitting her jaw and stunning her, staggering her back a few steps.

He was right after her, and as she regained her balance, her legs spread wide, his foot came up hard between her thighs with a savage kick that slammed with devastating force right into her woman's genitals!

Batgirl bit back a scream of pain, but she was in such agony from the blow that she couldn’t stop him as he grabbed both her breasts tightly and pulled her to the side. Legs spread again to stop herself from falling, she never had a chance as his knee came up hard, slamming into her unprotected woman's genitals so hard she was lifted entirely off her feet!

This time Batgirl did scream as, unable to stand, she collapsed to the pavement, her hands clutching her wounded woman's genitals. She tried to fight the instinctive reflex to cover the pained area, but she was so stunned by the double blows she never saw the kick which slammed into her face, knocking her backward. Her head hit the pavement with a crack, but she never felt the pain.

The first thing Batgirl became aware of as she recovered was the sensation of being carried, and then a pause in her forward motion as she heard a loud ‘clank’, and the sound of a heavy metal door being swung open. A moment later she was heaved into the air, and could not even prepare herself as she crashed heavily to the floor!

Horrible pain shot through her body as she lay, stunned. The impact was so hard, so unexpected, that she could not move. The metal door slammed shut beside her, and for many long moments she heard and sensed nothing about her.

Opening her eyes, she found herself looking up at a high stone ceiling. Looking about with just the cast of her eyes, cautious about moving should anything be broken – it certainly hurt enough – she saw that the walls around her were of rough stone. Displayed on every available inch were the most chilling examples of vicious tools of torture she ever wanted to imagine.

A low moan attracted her attention. Carefully sitting up, she turned around on her hip to look behind her.

Batgirl gasped as she saw the woman who hung by her crossed wrists from a chain in the ceiling. She was standing against the far stone wall, nude save for black gloves and boots, and her body was covered with cuts, welts and blood.

She was tall, slightly more so than Batgirl was herself. Her hair was a rich chestnut brown, and her face was quite lovely, though now contorted in pain. She was held high by the chains, and shackles encased her ankles, pulling her legs apart so widely it had to be painful. Her breasts were covered with crisscrossing cuts, as if a knife had been taken to them over and over. Her legs were cut as well, and everywhere blood had flowed and dried on her abused body. The fur covering her pubes did not hide the cuts inflicted upon her, and as Batgirl looked closely she was horrified to see the blood between her legs, where her sex had been viciously sliced over and over.

The woman was staring at her, gasping, and her chest heaving as she tried to speak through the pain.

To Batgirl’s left another woman stood, this one equally naked. Her large breasts were bound so tightly with a gold rope that they stood high and mbumively compressed, a deep red. The rope ran down between her legs where it pulled very tightly into her woman's genitals before being tied about her waist.

Her breasts and crotch were purple with heavy bruising. It was clear she had been severely beaten, and then whipped all over her most sensitive, intimate flesh. Her shaved mons veneris was covered with the evidence of multiple bites. Her breasts and crotch had been whipped, and the dried blood about her crotch was ample evidence of the violence of her enjoy.

Both women were suffering terribly, yet the one to her left seemed so broken she did not even move, but stared straight ahead, not even seeing Batgirl.

The woman before her tried to speak, but her voice was so low it couldn’t even be called a whisper. “Have pity…” She begged.

Batgirl stood up; however much she hurt it was nothing compared to how these two women were suffering. She stepped closer to the chestnut haired woman, seeing now the red rimmed eyes, and the multitude of parallel cuts across her breasts and pubes, dozens of them marked now by furrows of dried blood. “Please…” She breathed, unable to speak. “Have mercy, Batgirl. Please!”

“Of course. I’ll try to get you out.” She reached up, straining to reach the shackles binding the taller woman’s black gloved hands, and as she did so she got a good look at the gloves. The fingertips were tipped with sharp claws, which were thick with dried blood. Looking down, she saw the distinctive cat’s ears band hidden by her disheveled hair. She looked into the woman’s red eyes, eyes she’d never seen without a mask. “Catwoman?”

The nude prisoner nodded regretfully. “Finally captured me.” She smiled weakly, but an ironic laugh brought a grimace of pain to her face. She looked up again with piteous eyes. “Thinking I got what I deserved?”

“No one deserves this!” Batgirl told her forcefully; outraged by the vicious torture she had clearly been subjected to. She looked over the left shoulder at the motionless woman. Now she took in the red boots with the white stripe, the gauntlets encasing her wrists, and the golden tiara. “Wonder Woman?” The prisoner did not move, but now the reason was clear; it was her own magic lbumo that trapped and controlled her. She looked back to Catwoman. “Who did this to you?”

“Did it … to myself.” She answered weakly, barely able to keep her head up. Batgirl couldn’t believe what she had heard, deciding the woman was delirious. “Please, water?”

“I don’t have any. I’m sorry.” She walked over to Wonder Woman. “But I can get you two out of here. All I have to do is free her, and she’ll be normal again.” Reaching up for the Amazon’s tightly bound breasts, Batgirl was about to start untying her when suddenly two metal shackles shot out from behind her and clamped about her wrists. With a startled scream Batgirl was yanked off her feet, flying backward to slam with devastating force into the stone wall!

She’d tucked her head forward to avoid another impact on top of her already sizable lump, but all the force was taken by her back! Her arms were pulled out over her head and to the sides, and as she hung, stunned, she felt two metal shackles clamp tightly about her ankles.

Her legs were yanked apart with terrible force! Head thrown back, Batgirl shrieked in pain. She usually limbered up well before going out on patrol, but the brutal force had yanked her legs apart so far and so hard that her leg muscles almost tore! She was spread further than she ever had in her old gym clbumes, never even as far when making love; and the pain tore though her crotch and down her thighs as she screamed in torment.

She hung about two feet off the floor, gasping, trying desperately to relax her leg muscles so that they would adapt to the strain, but it was a long time before they did, and she could tolerate the wide extension the chains forced on her. She heard the heavy metal door to her left start to open.

“I’m so sorry, Batgirl.” Catwoman whispered from over to her right, looking piteously at her.

“Oh, don’t be sorry, my dear woman.” Starburst said as he entered and closed the door tightly behind him. “We’re all going to have a good time.”

Batgirl’s Horror

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!