Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games KoL - awesome web game

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Wow I found this web game it’s quite fun: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

The graphics is very simple but there are lots of things to play.

bbiab Log in to see images! quangntenemy edited this message on 01/25/2009 8:09AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

It sucks.

(Not trolling)

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

i thought they closed kol.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Nope it’s not closed 778 players logged in atm. More than Forumwarz I think.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

quangntenemy Posted:

Nope it’s not closed 778 players logged in atm. More than Forumwarz I think.

You’re comparing KoL to Forumwarz. You’re doing something terribly wrong.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

You’re comparing KoL to Forumwarz. You’re doing something terribly wrong.

So you played it a while ago and then moved to FWz?

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

So you played it a while ago and then moved to FWz?

I played it an year ago, got into some conflict with a mod on the forums and got myself IP banned, the game itself isnt fun either.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I know more people on Forumwarz that play or have played KoL then otherwise.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

^^^^^

True. I used to play it, got bored.

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

KoL is a very unique experience and one of the best Browser Games to boot. However, once you beat the storyline, there’s really nothing that holds you. Of course, you are free to replay the game over and over again by hitting ‘prestige’ for lack of a better term. But, of course, that gets boring. The community itself in KoL, especially the chat, is really fun to talk to and its very active.

KoL is definitely worth trying out because it also holds numerous references to real life events/objects and the community itself holds a funny/mature aspect; if you’re ever tired of the constant OMGWTFBBQ type comments on ForumWarz. Fun game.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Chronotrigga Posted:

KoL is a very unique experience and one of the best Browser Games to boot. However, once you beat the storyline, there’s really nothing that holds you. Of course, you are free to replay the game over and over again by hitting ‘prestige’ for lack of a better term. But, of course, that gets boring. The community itself in KoL, especially the chat, is really fun to talk to and its very active.

KoL is definitely worth trying out because it also holds numerous references to real life events/objects and the community itself holds a funny/mature aspect; if you’re ever tired of the constant OMGWTFBBQ type comments on ForumWarz. Fun game.

honestly the community is a bunch of 40 year old nerds with no life otherwise or 10 year olds that insult you by calling you bumheads

the game itself is fun til you run out of **** to do (which takes well over a year) training to level 30 is zzz and i am stuck for all i care on 23

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

KoL is funny at first but gets boring after a while

especially for me, who plays with the mindset a “diamond” (try to achieve as much as possible, play to win), and that does NOT blend well with all the Mr. Store items, and the only true standout accomplishments being leaderboards and “first ascension to do X in Y amount of time”

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Chronotrigga Posted:

I suppose you mean all of what you said except for the higher level content that you need to be much larger than required to beat the game to even attempt to play, such as the clan basement, or the sea?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

unlike forumwarz, kol is actually a pretty fun game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!