Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Junks should not be auctioned

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Because they’re completely useless and people are selling them just to top the stupid leaderboards Log in to see images!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

quangntenemy Posted:

Because they’re completely useless and people are selling them just to top the stupid leaderboards Log in to see images!

people are buying them, why not?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

AntiRules187 Posted:

people are buying them, why not?

Actually, it makes browsing through the auctions more difficult. I like to bargain hunt and watch for auctions that are near ending, and if there’s craptons of Useless Junk, it’s kind of annoying.

But, there is a solution!

I simply untoggle the Junk Option under the Usage Selection.

And then it’s all better.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Actually junk being sold for cheap is good for poor players, as they can easily make a profit, and if you believe junk should not be auctioned for the reasons stated above me then you may also believe that cheap moar files should not be auctioned.

These ideas you have presented are absolutely preposterous and completely unfair to poor players. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!