Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games A list of moar files we don't know the stats for and the forums to grind

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

MC Banhammer Posted:

INCIT photos to be removed took well more than a week.

My point. It may have been worth the effort to be the first one to find it, but would you attempt to get it now if you didn’t have it?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Catt although Posted:

My point. It may have been worth the effort to be the first one to find it, but would you attempt to get it now if you didn’t have it?

You bet I would. I still am. It sells for a lot.

And it took me over 2 months to get the first one. Not a measly week or two.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Catt although Posted:

I would and did.

But, what else am I doing with my visits, since I’m not really playing Domination?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

guest42 Posted:

I would and did.

But, what else am I doing with my visits, since I’m not really playing Domination?

Well, I guess that’s a point then, in that it would depend on your game priorities. Obviously I’m not going to quit dom for a month to gain +7 in defense, frug, and charisma, when more random keystrokes.dtbs is readily available, or for flezz, but I’ll have to grant that it may be worth the effort to individuals with different goals. Still, I think overall the difference between this file and much cheaper ones game-play wise is minimal, and in the long run it would be more interesting if it was higher powered, along with the other files in this thread.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

John Jackson – Blueberry Waffles (live).hear – credit goes to Finding Emo

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t necessarily agree with this. Floyd is worth it for the number of pieces required. Rather than just rarity, the value should be relative to both the number of pieces and rarity.

The problem with this, as stated above, is that rarity changes when new forums are added. So I further suggest that new .moar files become available with new forums, so as not to skew existing calculations.

I sort of contend the only real issue is that floyd became non-rare sooner than a lot of weaker moar files. Had the rarity of them changed first, we’d all be battling to get those and striving after floyd and the general flow of the auction house.

Basically, on strength floyd is a +60 file versus +35 ones. Even if you don’t need the offense and defense, you could go take that 25(*3) point difference and buy a bunch of other stats. Had these +20-35 point ultra rares been the ones more available, folks would be hungering for them and seeing pink floyd as a far off dream. Because it’s the other way around, you get questions on ‘why bother struggling’.

The primary reason right now is for those playing the flezz gathering game, since the folks who will buy them don’t have any desire to grind them.

nyum, I shouldn’t post this sleepy.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

(belated update due to laziness)

something lawful pbumword list.sdoc completed – credit to Deppo

i like turtles.pr0n completed – credit to Nicko

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

list of numbers 1-100 (incomplete).dtbs – credit to Hauser

Times Cried Per Day.dtbs – credit to sk1zz

Hope some of the final ones are worth the effort

* though of course they’re all but one audio files, and will not match Pink Floyd.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 03/04/2009 5:00PM

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Mix Tape of Novelty Songs, Awful Covers and ‘80s TV Theme Songs.hear – credit to skunk furry

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Nat King Cole feat. James Thelonius Reary – When I Fall in Love (Duet).tune discovered – credit to Zynthia

Bleed Sunday’s Dying Blood – 02 – God Hath Forsaken I.tune – credit to Rantanplan

Randy_Sex_Du-
st

Avatar: 70221 Sat Apr 04 05:43:55 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Have you added all these to the wiki yet?

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Randy_Sex_Dust Posted:

Have you added all these to the wiki yet?

I haven’t been adding anything to the wiki recently, but I’m sure someone going for the peen will eventually Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

My evil parents (no photoshop – srsly!).gawk – credit to goats e

Dakota Fanning – My Humps (Cover).tune – credit to Yolanda

...and that’s the list completed. Congrats to everyone who participated, and especially to those who just missed out on any rewards (particularly for those last few elusive files)

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/25/2009 7:45AM

angstcity

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 36 Camwhore

My bum is filled with horse great times

The wiki had everything except the Dakota file earlier this morning, it has been added.

The sortable by attributes page you created for these is an awesome resource. Thanks for spurring people on to hunt down those final files. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!