Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll how about an alicebot in idc?
Poll: ^
You must be logged in to vote.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

and put the learning module on it, awesome idea imo.

Chiradie Arc-
ady

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

5Log in to see images! says you break it or FAIL breaks it with excessive spam as soon as it’s installed.

NOTE: For the sake of protecting my bum, I avow that this is not trolling. I spend roughly twelve hours a day on FWZ and I lurk on idc the whole time. I know these guys, I know the things they do in idc. I’m just saying a bot may not handle that much spam.

Chiradie Arcady edited this message on 01/24/2009 5:17PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Chiradie Arcady Posted:

5Log in to see images! says you break it or FAIL breaks it with excessive spam as soon as it’s installed.

NOTE: For the sake of protecting my bum, I avow that this is not trolling. I spend roughly twelve hours a day on FWZ and I lurk on idc the whole time. I know these guys, I know the things they do in idc. I’m just saying a bot may not handle that much spam.

i think it might, if set correctly. as in, youd need to make it answer randomly and ignore some posts

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Master Raepdog Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17903

ill bumume you support this idea

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Example of something to be avoided

Hey Alice,tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb tsb elana

Colonel Bear edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!