Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Domination Discussion

Redwolves

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Well, after playing ForumWarz for the past week or so, I finally decided to grow from my one Lemon Sherbert Flava, and try and get more.

I’ve had more fun today than I’ve had any of the other days I’ve played ForumWarz. This seemingly useless Domination PVP, is SO AWESOME.

I just cant get it past me. I’m in a team with a few people, and even fewer people actually trying, but one guy is def. ahead of me by quite a bit.. But now I want to use all my forum visits acquiring more flavas.

I have a question…

1) Can you get Lemon Scoops from the same forum, more than once?

Example: I pwn Denture Chat “in record time” for 3 scoops. Can I do it again for 3 more, right after? Or is it reset each week?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I did the same forum twice in a row and got Scoops, and tomorrow I’ll be trying all four in a row.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Of course, if you hit different forums in a row, you also get Pistachio Scoops.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I tried to get some scoops today to beat the one guy with 9 in my domination team. I ended up getting an e-peen and a 7 scoops. It’s surprisingly entertaining.

I REALLY want a shiny trophy to adorn my user area.

UNKNOWN-SMURF

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’ve noticed that the pistachio scoops seem to cut off after 12 forums in a row. I just managed 16 and got nothing.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I got 4 in a row but didnt get any scoops

EDIT: Nvm, Just did it again and got a pistachio.

VIVa-ChiCk edited this message on 03/03/2008 9:17AM

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Redwolves, after pwning denture chat “in record time” just once, you got 3 lemon scoops? I only get 1 lemon scoop for pwning a forum, including denture chat, “in record time”.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

* Pwn a forum in good time. (1 scoop)

* Pwn a forum in great time. (2 scoops)

* Pwn a forum in incredible time. (3 scoops)

VIVa-ChiCk edited this message on 03/03/2008 9:43AM

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ok, i’ve got to ask about the Lemon flavas. What does speed imply? the number of seconds spent on the forum or the number of moves? I’m bumuming that its the number of moves used in battle since time spent is subject to change per user/connection speed etc.

Plus, is there a measure of the number of moves used in each thread? In that way we would know exactly what the standard to beat should be. How do you guys go about scooping Lemon flavas?

any pointers?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

It looks like I’m the only person going for medals in my team this week, so I was trying to get 4 at once. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to get the min. scoops, so I’ll probably only get two.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

crackednut Posted:

ok, i’ve got to ask about the Lemon flavas. What does speed imply? the number of seconds spent on the forum or the number of moves? I’m bumuming that its the number of moves used in battle since time spent is subject to change per user/connection speed etc.

Plus, is there a measure of the number of moves used in each thread? In that way we would know exactly what the standard to beat should be. How do you guys go about scooping Lemon flavas?

any pointers?

Go here http://www.forumwarz.com/competition use the pulldown marked speedruns. Several of the forums have times (in seconds) listed for good, great, and incredible runs.

In my experience, my connection speed has played an enormous role in what times I can get for a forum. Sorry.

Edited to fix typo.

markchd edited this message on 03/03/2008 2:06PM

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

markchd Posted:

Go here http://www.forumwarz.com/competition use the pulldown marked speedruns. Several of the forums have times (in seconds) listed for good, great, and incredible runs.

In my experience, my connection speed has played an enormous role in what times I can get for a forum. Sorry.

Edited to fix typo.

**facepalm**

Playing from my college and our connection speeds are pathetic. I definitely am going to suck at this game!

(thanks for the link)

crackednut edited this message on 03/03/2008 2:24PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

I hear ya — tried to pwn Denture Chat in “good” time (30s) again today and didn’t do it. Stupid browser speed Log in to see images!

postscript: I even use my hotkeys

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Yeah, I’m playing for Domination this week, too.

I keep getting screwed, though, and I’ve got my eye on this one guy who is apparently hoarding cards… Log in to see images!

(Team Peach)

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

So only those with supergood connection speeds have any chance of success with earning lemon scoops due to how the speedrun thing is designed…?

Guess that leaves me out. It’s not uncommon for me to lose the connection with the server and have to do a refresh a couple of times when in battles. Even getting a “good” time on any forum seems utterly impossible for me.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

CURSES! I have been outwitted in domination.

My arch nemesis on my team had been hoarding forum visits and just went up 11 scoops AND screwed me over. Now I’ve got like 7 scoops and he still has a card left.

Ecce Idle

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Totally trying to get into this, but I just don’t get it. It’s like competition that I can’t see until I’m in it? Is it mainly something that you get into when you’re playing at the high end of things? like after you’ve done “episode 1” and have the skills etc you need?

Just wondering, this has been the first pvp in a game that has even seemed interesting to me, but I don’t quite get how the mechanic works.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

You’ll probably want to finish Episode 1 first, so that you can focus more on Domination than getting Cred. You’ll also have more stats and more powerful attacks, so it’ll be easier to get scoops.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Man people are mean. I got screwed twice in a row just now. I went from 14 scoops this morning down to 3.

Luckily I bought THE bumHOLE card earlier and make a three way tie for a bunch of people.

I want to win something next week.

UPDATE!

I just realized that a three way tie means three people who aren’t me get medals.Log in to see images! TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 03/05/2008 8:09PM

killographic

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

pulled a hat trick. hooray 4 medals!

also, even though it says FD is over at 9PM, it seems to take a few minutes to actually wrap up (~9:04)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!