Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing The "My Immortal" Adventure

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You gain the power to slit peoples wrists! there is nothing else of importence in the room.

^_^ yay.

You walk out the door into Slitherins common room. Its large, and there are a few people hanging about.

There is a signboard, a table, a couch and lots of lanterns in this room. On the table is a pile of books. To the east is the open door to the dormitory. The the west there is a hole in the wall large enough to squeeze through and to the north there is another dormitory. Down some stairs are yet more dorms, and loud voices can be heard from down there.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:29PM

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

go down stairs.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Examine Signboard

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Somebody Posted:

then search room

You find the Berreta.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

There is a number of club aplications on it. Most about terribel goth bands.

Through the stairs is a corridor. The corridor is small, and contains 3 doors.

Through the open door to the left you can see objects strewn across the floor. The door strait ahead is closed and locked. the door to the right is closed, but not locked. The voices have gone, but you can hear heavy breathing to the left.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:35PM

Somebody

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

slit person to the left’s wrists, then ask who they are

Somebody edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:35PM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You bardge into the door. You see two underaged people having sex…..................... They are both male. You scream, shout the incantation, watch the blood sput form their hands and they wiggle on the flood, crying tears of blood.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:38PM

Somebody

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

ask for names

Somebody edited this message on 01/24/2009 8:40PM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You ask them their names. Crab and Goile. They both apear to be carring a lot of money in the pockets of their clothes, wich are hanging on the wall.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

take money, walk out.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

****. They got **** loads of doe. Meh. You shut the door behind you, whipe the blood of your feet, and your back in the coridor.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

count money

roflzors

Avatar: 88382 Mon Dec 22 16:43:13 -0500 2008

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Emo Kid

DEADfine upstanding member of societyBABI ES

go through the door on right

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

There is a bazzilion. No, wait, less than that. There is 1560 galleons. Thats some heavy stuff.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 9:00PM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

The door is hard to open, but you manage to force it ajar. Through there is one of the places that you can only imagine. The girls dormitory. Cough. If this wasnt goth school. All they are dooing is cutting themselves while listening to slipknot. Its more depressing than arousing. You can force the door further, if you want to.

roflzors

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Emo Kid

Force door open more, walk in room and say:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Woke up happy and glad to be alive. Rolled over to see my beautiful girlfriend lying next to me. We kissed and made love. Then we had a fabulous breakfast of eggs and hash browns. She went off to work, I called my folks and had, as usual, a wonderful chat with them. Oh how I wish I lived closer! Then I went to the garden and enjoyed a tasty pastrami on rye amidst the beautiful flowers growing in the bright sunshine. Dozed off until my g/f came home again. We made love again and enjoyed a delicious steak dinner. Cuddled in front of the TV, and now I’m blogging this to share my wonderful feelings with everyone.

roflzors edited this message on 01/24/2009 9:15PM

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

hire prostitutes

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

The girls look up at you. Their eyes, red with saddness and sorrow. You realize now, what you just said, has made them plunge deeper into the abis. Sigh. One of them says.

“Wanna ****. Its just 500 galleons.” she looks pretty hawt. Oh, and btw, even though you have jsut arived, you 17. And so is she. 17 is the 18 of wizards.

(holly **** i typed this befor the last post, phycik powwarz!)

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 9:26PM

roflzors

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Emo Kid

**** her, then run without paying.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

After a fantastic 5 minuites of lovin’, sexin’ and feetsniffin’ You run like a bullet for the door. The girl then waves he wand at you, and a fish hits you on the forhead. Your knoked to the ground and the girl is coming towards you.

What do you do?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!