Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing The "My Immortal" Adventure

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Just off the bat. This is in the “My Immortal” universe. I read the fanfic (well, meybe only half) and I hear that making an adventure game out of it might be fun.

Now, remember. I dont want to post in the same way that she does. The story will be different to the game, becuase i have too much decency as a human being. Okay, lest get the ball rolling with a liiiiitle intro.

The school is a nightmare. As I first sailed up the lake in the freezing dark, looking at the castle I never though that things could get this bad. I was willing to overlook the strange sight of Hagrid in his strange outfit. I though that the dim light must have altered my eyesight in some way, but no.

It only got worse. As the great hall doors were opened, I was swamped by a sea of all things black, gothic and macabre. We were trundled off to the dining hall, were the darkness was no less prominent, and were lined up. Ready for sorting. A cheer went up, whenever some one got sorted into each of the houses, and the loudest of them all, Slitherin, drew my eye. I gasped. I though that all of this… madness could only be tolerated by people, not loved and revered.

The sheer amount of lace, blood, sex and black was enough to knock the wind out of me. To late, I realised, I had been brought to a mad house. Too late, the hat slipped over my head, and uttered the word, Slitherin. Now i was traped. But this could not be the end. I would get out. I would leave this place. I cannot, i will not, i SHAL not die here!

You wake up in your coffin. The utter fright of these words send you bounding out, crashing on the floor. No one else is awake. They are still in their coffins. As quiet as the grave.

Their is 3 coffinsd in this room. A table with a book and a wand on it and on the floor is you uniform. Black, black and more black. To your west there is a door to the common room, to the east there is a door to the bath room. it is locked.

What do you do?

(Wow, this is heavier than i expected it to be. Have fun everyone!)

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 7:00AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

pull out Beretta

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You currently have only you boxer shorts on.

I think i see a gun handle pointing out of my uniform.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

CroMagnon Posted:

You currently have only you boxer shorts on.

I think i see a gun handle pointing out of my uniform.

walk to uniform and pull out Beretta

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Lick said gun handle

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You walk over to your uniform and pull out the gun. Its not a Beretta. Its a gun that fires a bizzilion bullets. A note falls out. Read note?

You lick the gun. Tastes like death.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 7:09AM

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Check pockets

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

CroMagnon Posted:

You walk over to your uniform and pull out the gun. Its not a Beretta. Its a gun that fires a bizzilion bullets. A note falls out. Read note?

You lick the gun. Tastes like death.

Throw away crap gun and locate Beretta

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Inside the pocket is a note, a packet of fabulous persons, and no sign whatsoever of a Beretta.

Orson sudenly has a huge desire to play “traped in the cupboard”, or what ever.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 7:14AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

CroMagnon Posted:

no sign whatsoever of a Beretta.

quit

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

does not compute

kamikazy

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

aim the gun at your head. pull trigger.

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Have a sandwich

Somebody

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Walk over to table, use wand to summon beretta

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

throw up sandwich

Nayelianne

[Island of Avalon]

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Pick up the note that fell off from the gun and read it while putting on the uniform.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Blam! You fall over backwards with the force of the bullet striking your cranium. Of course, wizards cant be killed by guns, why only last year, proffesor Snape was shot a bazzilion times.

You have a sandwitch. ****, even the food TASTES goth. So you throw it up in your coffin, good idea.

You walk over to the table, but you just arrvied, so you dont know any magic. The book is labled “Book of Goffic Spells” Maybe that can help?

The note says “This was your fathers, and you may find it usefull, ****.” To the note is stapled an invivibility condom. Its a few years out of date, so its useless for stopping pregnancy. Its marked “extra springy”.

You put on your uniform. The bathroom door opens, and out steps another Slitherin. He is wearing tight black jeans and a GC top. Thats black too, of course.

“Mediocre dunce” He sais then pushes you to the ground. “No one wears their uniform, you need to be cool in Sltherin, or you die” He then storms through to the common room, leaving the door open.

CroMagnon edited this message on 01/24/2009 7:35PM

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

If you dont post, the terrorists win.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

walk out door.

Somebody

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Use book of goffic spells, summon knife, cut self & complain

then search room

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!