Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Can we have items in kyoubai searched/sorted by stats?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Because that would make it very convenient. Say for example I want some music files that give some decent Offense, and as pink floyd is expensive as hell I want to opt for the second best one. For now I have to check the list of moar files to find files that give +7 or +6, then search for each of them manually. If I can search for moar files that give at least 6 offense, or have them sorted by offense, things would be much easier.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I’m wondering how everyone is getting around this.

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It sounds good but I don’t know which principle would it follow – some items can be quite skeptical.

stupid name

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

quangntenemy Posted:

Because that would make it very convenient. Say for example I want some music files that give some decent Offense, and as pink floyd is expensive as hell I want to opt for the second best one. For now I have to check the list of moar files to find files that give +7 or +6, then search for each of them manually. If I can search for moar files that give at least 6 offense, or have them sorted by offense, things would be much easier.

seconded… i’ve thought a few times that this’d make things a lot more convenient.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I imagine people are doing a combination of looking up files, reading the threads advertising auctions (since auctions with threads do often seem to do better), waiting for things to pop up on page one, and looking for a category.

That said, it would be nice to have more search options than type and name.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Yeah, it’s a bit ponderous right now to go through the Wiki, find a fil in the right format with the right stats, then go to Kyoubai to see if anyone is selling it, and then when you see that noone is selling it, go back to the Wiki and start again.

Sorting auctions by more criteria would be nice. Instead of simply by current bid (high or low) how about sorting Buy It Nows (high or low)? If I’m looking for a good quick deal on a .doc file, then this would make things a lot easier.

I’d also like to see sorting by Seller, since some of us list lots of items at great prices and this makes it easier for our loyal customers.

Also, for those of us that do list lots of auctions, we’d like to see the ability to sort our own ‘My Auctions’ page, not just by time remaining (which is the only current option) but also as above for General Auctions.

Also, can we get to see who made the Buy It Now purchase? Right now, that bid never shows up at all.

Also, in an Auction that you are monitoring under ‘My Bids’, if the Buy It Now option is used, the timer is still going, even though the Auction reads as ‘Closed’ on the auction page. The timer on the ‘My Bids’ page is still active.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!