Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz So, out of curiosity, best flezz grinding strategy in the current forums

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I haven’t paid too close attention since before forums got a lot stronger, but it seems with Kyoubai there’s an excuse to gather lots of flezz again. Given moar sales are rarely pbuming the 5 million range, I think it’s still less profitable grinding to sell (except by occbumion) then grinding for flezz (Dunno, may be wrong). But I’m not sure how much difference there really is between the level 30-35 forums, especially with the flezz cap on earnings. Has anyone figured out the real difference between any of those forums? My lowest is 22 luck and 44 cha. Is there any real benefit to pushing it higher right now? Do we know what the flezz caps are for the top ten forums or so?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

You have to take Jobs I guess

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Guess there’s zero interest. ANd yeah, of course you do Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!