Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 A couple non-critical glitches I had today

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Whilst getting my daily fix of ForumWarz I had a couple strange things happen that almost lead to tragedy but didn’t.

I needed a bit of extra cash to compensate for repairing some items to I gambled a bit. It started to lag and then it got confused. If it can get out of order like that then maybe it could screw people over if they got impatient?

the fishing forum froze on the last thread and I got scared because I thought I’d lose my progress and consumed items. Then when I left it said I finished the mission and it was all good.

Ya nothing terribly special but the gamble glitch might lead to losses so hopefully this is mildly useful to Crotch Zombie.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

The first time I loaded forum warz main charactor page the CSS didnt send over. I hit refresh and it fixed itself.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

the fishing forum froze on the last thread and I got scared because I thought I’d lose my progress and consumed items. Then when I left it said I finished the mission and it was all good.

Aha… Ditto on that one.

Posted my experience on the “Whiny ****es” forum. Something in the semiotics of the flamebate page told me that it was meant for feedback. Log in to see images!

CuteDalek

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Well, I had a lot of “forum freezes” today and yesterday… Even worse, today the site crashed totally, which means my try to pwn the Furry Farm (...great, I was fighting the last thread… ) were lost. My consumables, too, which were several lipsticks and some +100 Ego Drugs…

Quite some Flezz that went down the drain…

CuteDalek edited this message on 03/02/2008 5:30PM

glebs

[b-tarded]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The same thing happened to me today when I was going back and uploading the XSS code to the furries. I was on the last thread and had already filled the XSS quota. I got the header logo, but no actual forums. I tried refreshing, but the same thing kept showing up. I regretfully left the page, but the forum pwning and XSS code deployment showed up on my activities as normal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!