Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Unique items?

str4t0s

[Facepunch]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

So, i propose to make unique items in game. They cannot be get from shops but by pwning forums. What about it?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Depends on what you mean by that. Do you mean ‘unique’ in the sense that you can only get them from pwning specific forums? If so, a few of those already exist. Ophelia’s Bad Poetry from finishing her quest; the Mouse Fraggingrites (or however the hell you spell it) gives you for friending him Or do you mean items that only one person ever can own, and when a forum gets re-pwned, it goes to the new pwner?

Because in the latter case, I think that would be horrible – with how quickly forums get repwned, you’d get that special thing maybe long enough to get a screenshot.

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Actually, a temporary unique item could be interesting, if there’s a certain criteria to beat to receive it, and it’s yours for 5m min..

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

What I think would work is if you had a certain percent of getting it. Like a 1% chance of getting it from beating a forum. Or less of a percent depending on how many people would get it. Like if 1000 people defeat the forum in a day then 10 people would have it. so maybe 0.1% or something.

str4t0s

[Facepunch]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I mean items that can be givted randomly instead of junk you recive in deliveries. It has special powers and it cannot be shopped in stores.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!