Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help im stuck :(

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

im stuck on the mission where i need to get rid of the “furry farm” and the “RP Genius”. i have lost about 700 F on both of them. what i wanted to know is if i am not at the right level. or if i am, whats a good set up for my point on my character? ive looked at other topics and i havent found anything for a good set up.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

I have issues with them too. They seem to be the hardest forums to beat at this point. I may wait till level 9 to go back in there.

ooops with me emo that it

flamin kooz edited this message on 03/02/2008 12:39PM

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

yeah, the emo is hard because i need to stay at a low ego to actually do any damage. and the attacks are around 20 and i always end up dieing. its ****ing me off. Log in to see images!

Ifnord

[in4mador]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Do you have to pwn both forums at the same time or can it be on different days. Also, it says you need to pwn them but do you really need to deploy the code then pwn them?

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Ifnord Posted:

Do you have to pwn both forums at the same time or can it be on different days. Also, it says you need to pwn them but do you really need to deploy the code then pwn them?

Can be on different days and no you don’t need to deploy code onto them to pwn the forums

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I’m not going to be able to defeat any forum today, i have like 32 F in my bank. This is because of that ****ing cop. I’m ****ed.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

The forum difficulty really skyrockets with R.P. Genius and the Furries. I could easily pwn and XSS all the forums up to this point, and now I can’t even pwn them XSS-less without running out of medicine, getting beaten up, and having to grind early forums to get my money back. But I like the challenge.

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Whew, I’m glad I picked troll then.

And I thought I had it bad…

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

yeah, i think emo is the worst. and at this point its VERY hard. this is becouse i need to be at about 20 ego for good damage. this two new forums max dammage is 20.(i think) im going to need **** loads of medicine for this…

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Stack up The_****’s steroids. +20 ego and +4 offense is worth it.

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

the steroids he sells are VERY expensive.

koon

Level 1 Re-Re

noob always stuck like tampon in a virgins bum

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

koon Posted:

noob always stuck like tampon in a virgins bum

****! I didn’t fight off the evil Baronet of Afghanistan with the Special Forces back in ‘86, just to come back and get such horrific crap from a snotnose like you!

pebum

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i’m stuck there too, need moar drugs

which means pwning moar ****ty forums and selling whatever **** i get the next day

this could be a while

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Buy lots of drugs.

Have you gotten Ophelia’s poetry attack yet?

That helped me a lot.

SlightlyEvil

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Miggle Posted:

Buy lots of drugs.

That helped me a lot.

Both very true. I beat the Furry Farm with a large supply of drugs and this attack. 100 damage for free every 9 turns is not to be taken lightly, especially when I’m burning a lot of those turns deploying code.

Dark Prinz

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SlightlyEvil Posted:

Both very true. I beat the Furry Farm with a large supply of drugs and this attack. 100 damage for free every 9 turns is not to be taken lightly, especially when I’m burning a lot of those turns deploying code.

The problem with this, for me at least, is that I received Ophelia’s contact information after the Drrrty cop mission. As I’ve attempted RPGenius twice getting within 1-2 threads of pwning it both times, I have run short on cash, and so, cannot afford to pay the cop to reenable my contacts. This leads into a series of days where I need to grind to make the 1000 Flesh and then an additional day of grinding to get money for drugs.

I would suggest that, if you fail to pwn a forum, there are less threads for you to pwn the next time you visit it I.E. There are 14 threads and you pwn 6; the next time you go there will only be 11 threads (that’s with a 50% decrease of what you previously pwned).
Dark Prinz edited this message on 03/02/2008 10:56PM

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

Buy lots of drugs.

That helped me a lot.

yeah, i just got the attack. problem is i have no money. hopefully tomorrow i will have alot of good stuff to sell so i can get alot of drugs.

Laustin Spay-
ce

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You’ll have to grind pretty hard tp get the dosh, I recently ran into a load of flezz because of the forumbuildr. But out of forum visits so it’ll have to wait.

On my camwhore though, I found the whole game a breeze, the only times I died were because I’m stupid and seriously, pump me up + super sekrit attack = insane damage.

Fortunately as a troll the meds are cheap, just gotta keep grinding I guess! heh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!