Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores Bigguyinblack is a fukken homo!

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

also, a serial adder and a very short-male reproductive organed individual. He sends friendship requests, but all he cares about is not friendship but that e-peen for most friends. If he is your friend – delete hem and tell him to **** off. If he is not your friend – tell him to **** off. If he asks for friendship – reject and tell him to **** off.

Here, look at this bum. Isn’t he just the biggest ****hole?

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Yay! Attention. I’m sorry I refused to cyber with you but I’m not into scheiss sex. You are absolutely correct that I want the E-Peen. But being my friend isn’t so bad. I get Tubmailed questions about the game sometimes and answer them to the best of my ability.

Saren

[Facepunch]

Level 4 Troll

UNCLE SCROOGE'S ****

Here is both you enjoying cybers.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Fr4gGingR1teZ is gone. And you can blame me for it. I topped the Leaderboard and won my E-Peen, bum was it worth it?... Who knows. But Woot! new E-Peen!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think L2 is bigguyinblack.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!