Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Flezz Transfer Suggestion

Lesser Mook

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I had a thought about enabling transferring Flezz to an Alt – add a one-time flezz transfer action from the BP store.

Any thoughts to why this would be a good/bad idea?

MrSeagull

Avatar: 114423 Sun Jan 18 14:14:04 -0500 2009

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Bah, forgot to switch to my main.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Manipulating Flezz leaderboards, auctions, etc.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I suppose it’s possible to enable. As an illegal enhancement. Disqualifing them both.

MrSeagull

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

On maniuplating leaderboards, woulden’t that raise one alt at the cost of another? What does it matter if it’s only allowed within accounts? And how would that affect auctions?

I could see that being a cheat, but at the same time what would be the point when you could just buy flezz and only cheat one alt?

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Well obviously one would want his “main” to have the Flezz leaderboard. He wouldn’t care as much about his alt topping the leaderboard and getting the peen.

Thus people can effectively buy the Flezz leaderboard with BP, and buy special auctions as well.

MrSeagull

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Well, It dawned on my while I was typeing a response – One alt can only earn so much in a day due to forum visits, transferring from an alt would allow you to bypbum this to a degree. What if it also required 4 unused visits and would expend them after the transfer? Or it could exlude that character from the flezz leaderboard.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

How about allowing it free but only to nonalts?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You mean between other players? My klan manipulation sense is tingling!

Unless I totally misunderstood you.

MrSeagull

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

That would be a bad idea. Klans could easily pump flezz into one account. High ranking klans could dominate single use flezz domination. Those without klans, or with small ones, wouldn’t stand a chance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!