Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun high schol roleplay

Buster Hymen

[Challengers of the ****ing Impossible]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

HELL YES

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

de main character died bcus of u

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

dis wuz de ****tiest roleplay evar btw

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Buster Hymen Posted:

HELL YES

i think buster is wllng to dispute paisly’s main character status

bsides u can just reroll a new charcter

Al Tilly edited this message on 03/02/2008 2:58AM

enveloped in teh dark winds

I giev myself 2 teh night

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

Al Tilly Posted:

i think buster is wllng to dispute paisly’s main character status

rly?

awesome.

Buster Hymen

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

possibly.

or i may be so tired that i’m just spouting random obscenities.

i think it’s some of both.

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

ok new character

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

name: ebony

looks: Log in to see images!

hobbies: playing with balls Log in to see images! Miggle edited this message on 03/02/2008 3:08AM

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

meow

Mr_Smiles

Level 10 Permanoob

i dont bite... i just want a friend.

kitty?

i want to hug kitty?

can i hug kitty?

please?

i wont hurt it this time

i promise

i dont have many friends. do yu want 2 be my friend? i dont hurt my friends… often.

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

David stopped outside the old cathedral. It smelled of imminent destruction

His heavy lead-toed boots crunched over the bones of those who lay where they were slain, a fire in his eyes betraying his ambition.

Night fell like a pregnant woman down the stairs: Not nearly fast or hard enough. And in the night, his wolf senses kicked in, as he tore from his fleshy form as a werepirewolf.

“I can smell you…” he said, eyes darting through the night.

And, just then, a huge and hideos being tore forth from the womb of the earth, rending the stones of the cathedral unto dust as it came. It’s ponderous, unholy form lurched sickeningly skywards and acidic venom poured forth from it’s gaping may as it let loose a min-shattering, alien scream of pure rage and fury.

Dave glared at the thing and said: “Shut the **** up, ****.” Then, pulling the pins out of six grenades using only his male reproductive organ, he lobbed them all straight into the cavernous maw of the beast, shattering it’s skull into millions of shards.

“Indigestion, bumhole?” asked Dave, staring at it’s corpse.

While he stared at it, he began to see dark forms stand and flitter off, vanishing silently into the night.

“****,”

Said Dave.

“Demon-ninja!”

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

Al Tilly Posted:

David stopped outside the old cathedral. It smelled of imminent destruction

His heavy lead-toed boots crunched over the bones of those who lay where they were slain, a fire in his eyes betraying his ambition.

Night fell like a pregnant woman down the stairs: Not nearly fast or hard enough. And in the night, his wolf senses kicked in, as he tore from his fleshy form as a werepirewolf.

“I can smell you…” he said, eyes darting through the night.

And, just then, a huge and hideos being tore forth from the womb of the earth, rending the stones of the cathedral unto dust as it came. It’s ponderous, unholy form lurched sickeningly skywards and acidic venom poured forth from it’s gaping may as it let loose a min-shattering, alien scream of pure rage and fury.

Dave glared at the thing and said: “Shut the **** up, ****.” Then, pulling the pins out of six grenades using only his male reproductive organ, he lobbed them all straight into the cavernous maw of the beast, shattering it’s skull into millions of shards.

“Indigestion, bumhole?” asked Dave, staring at it’s corpse.

While he stared at it, he began to see dark forms stand and flitter off, vanishing silently into the night.

“****,”

Said Dave.

“Demon-ninja!”

meow

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

meow

“C’mon”, said Dave, picking up the tiny kitten at his feet.

“We’ve got 500 Demon-Ninja to enjoy to death.”

He paused, glaring out into the night. “And we’ve gotta do it by midnight. That gives us ten minutes!”

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

Al Tilly Posted:

”C’mon”, said Dave, picking up the tiny kitten at his feet.

“We’ve got 500 Demon-Ninja to enjoy to death.”

He paused, glaring out into the night. “And we’ve gotta do it by midnight. That gives us ten minutes!”

meow MEOW

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

*one epic storyline later*

“QUICK KITTEN!” shouted David, as the Cyclopean rocket-beast lumbered towards him, wicked teeth gleaming with the blood of 6000 freshly eaten newborn children, “THROW ME MY ROCKET LAUNCHER!”

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

Al Tilly Posted:

*one epic storyline later*

“QUICK KITTEN!” shouted David, as the Cyclopean rocket-beast lumbered towards him, wicked teeth gleaming with the blood of 6000 freshly eaten newborn children, “THROW ME MY ROCKET LAUNCHER!”

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!!!

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!!!

*Catches the rocket launcher*

“DON’T WORRY KITTEN!” shouted Dave, heaving the rocket launcher onto his shoulders, “I’ll BE FIN-”

But, just then, beast whose name is Lucifer grabbed him from behind and held him in place as the Rocket-Beast aimed it’s cannon at him.

“Lucifer! What are you doing!?” yelled Dave, unsure of himself for the first time in his life. “I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!!” Lucifer laughed, his deep malevolent voice rolling off the walls like oily water into a ducks lungs. “Yes,” he crooned “you thought what I wanted you to think.”

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

Al Tilly Posted:

*Catches the rocket launcher*

“DON’T WORRY KITTEN!” shouted Dave, heaving the rocket launcher onto his shoulders, “I’ll BE FIN-”

But, just then, beast whose name is Lucifer grabbed him from behind and held him in place as the Rocket-Beast aimed it’s cannon at him.

“Lucifer! What are you doing!?” yelled Dave, unsure of himself for the first time in his life. “I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!!” Lucifer laughed, his deep malevolent voice rolling off the walls like oily water into a ducks lungs. “Yes,” he crooned “you thought what I wanted you to think.”

MEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Tilly

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Miggle Posted:

MEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“AAAAARGH” Screamed Lucifer, as Ebony’s claws sunk into his heartless eyes. “I’M ALLERGIC TO ****ING CATS!”

A deep chasm opened beneathe Lucifer, dragging both him and ebony, snarling and screaming like a little demonaic girl respectively, deep into the bowels of hell.

“EBONY, NOOO!” Screamed Dave, his freedom from Lucifer’s grasp giving him time enough to male reproductive organslap the Rocket beast to death. He stood at the precipice of hell, and stared down into it’s murky depths from which issued forth the screams of a thousand damned souls.

He lit a cigar on one of the flames that flickered forth, and sighed to himself. “Well,” he shrugged, black eyes gleaming with excitement. “I guess I got a hell of a lot more killing to do before this is over.” and stepped out into the void of the pit.

But that’s a story… FOR ANOTHER TIME.

THE END, FOR NOW, OR IS IT…?

Buster Hymen

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Al Tilly Posted:

”AAAAARGH” Screamed Lucifer, as Ebony’s claws sunk into his heartless eyes. “I’M ALLERGIC TO ****ING CATS!”

A deep chasm opened beneathe Lucifer, dragging both him and ebony, snarling and screaming like a little demonaic girl respectively, deep into the bowels of hell.

“EBONY, NOOO!” Screamed Dave, his freedom from Lucifer’s grasp giving him time enough to male reproductive organslap the Rocket beast to death. He stood at the precipice of hell, and stared down into it’s murky depths from which issued forth the screams of a thousand damned souls.

He lit a cigar on one of the flames that flickered forth, and sighed to himself. “Well,” he shrugged, black eyes gleaming with excitement. “I guess I got a hell of a lot more killing to do before this is over.” and stepped out into the void of the pit.

But that’s a story… FOR ANOTHER TIME.

THE END, FOR NOW, OR IS IT…?

Holy **** that’s exactly like this dream I had.

Except with less naked women and a bunch of other crap instead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!