Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Cannot access character pane.

RedMage13

[Random Insanity]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Whenever I try to access my character pane on this account, it gives me the “OOPS! THERE’S BEEN A MISTAKE Don’t worry, we’re working on it.” error message. This has been happening for at least a month and a half, and I’m starting to wonder.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Have you filed a bug report?

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

RedMage13 Posted:

Whenever I try to access my character pane on this account, it gives me the “OOPS! THERE’S BEEN A MISTAKE Don’t worry, we’re working on it.” error message. This has been happening for at least a month and a half, and I’m starting to wonder.

Last time that happened to me, I had to run a bunch of forums until, I bumume, I overflowed my history buffer. Whatever the hell happened (ET had no idea), after running a bunch of forums the problem resolved itself.

E: You should be able to go to forumwarz.com/bookmarks/ even if you can’t get to your character page. See if that works for you.

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 01/21/2009 5:39PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Found your bug report, will bump.

Also, Nicco, if ET gave you any insight into what caused it with you, could you post that info? Thx.

RedMage13

[Random Insanity]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah, I submitted a bug report a few days ago, but posting this along with it will give me one of those real cool placebo effect things.

EDIT: Yeah, I can get through to bookmarks. I’ll go around and see if there’s anything else that I can’t get to. As of right now, I think it’s only the character pane.

RedMage13 edited this message on 01/21/2009 5:41PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

You don’t have any script messing with your toolbar do you? Try this link: http://www.forumwarz.com/characters/me

RedMage13

[Random Insanity]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah, I went through and checked every major tab and major sub-tab accessable from the top bar, and yeah, only Character is blocked.

And, to the guy who just posted, no, the link doesn’t work, and no, I’m not using any scripts.

Lemme try Google Chrome too.

EDIT: I’ve got the same thing happening in Chrome, with the exception of one thing. On Chrome’s error page, there’s this broken image between the lines. http://forumwarz.s3.amazonaws.com/images/bush.jpg

RedMage13 edited this message on 01/21/2009 5:47PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!