Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant 42 Scoops

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Eh, I got one trophy still, so I don’t give a ****.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

That bracket was hilarious with all of them anonymously calling each other Noobs and **** (wow strong bravery)

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

random violence

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I’ve had 5 or 6 different people all card down and hit me in the same week. That’s mainly cause I was hated and FalconFour was bawwing, lol.

But yeah randon, it’s what you do in dom.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 01/22/2009 1:06PM

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It’s more than just random. It’s part of what makes dom strategic. “Will they start nailing the top? Is it more advantageous to try and hold the top or try and be second here? How far down is safe? How much do I need to have stored up to get to take the lead at the last second?” etc etc.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

What’s even funnier is when I’m just burning up visits and ignoring Dom, and Wednesday morning, I get like 10+ messages that someone’s bumholed or Shotgunned my Scoops, because apparently I was in the lead. That’s always funny. And a little tragic.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I lost 200 scoops p fast.

I had 60 60 60 60 60 on top

and ended with min scoops at 26 something

Sniddy

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

ezek Posted:

i bumumed that was a universal dom policy

if your not going to win and have some time to blow, just ruin someone

Pretty much mine

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Acid Flux Posted:

What’s even funnier is when I’m just burning up visits and ignoring Dom, and Wednesday morning, I get like 10+ messages that someone’s bumholed or Shotgunned my Scoops, because apparently I was in the lead. That’s always funny. And a little tragic.

Same here, I didn’t even pay attention to Dom until I got like 5 messages 10 of my pistachio scoops were either shotgunned or stolen, apparently since I was on a huge streak I had the most pistachio scoops. I checked the Dom board and they traded in *all* their scoops for cards, I suspect they’re alts of the winning player or something. But that didn’t stop me from winning Fave Flava in the end. Log in to see images!

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

It’s more than just random. It’s part of what makes dom strategic. “Will they start nailing the top? Is it more advantageous to try and hold the top or try and be second here? How far down is safe? How much do I need to have stored up to get to take the lead at the last second?” etc etc.

I saved up 8 visits, held fast and struck 10 minutes before Dom ended. I feel bad for the guy who was leading in all 3 categories and then got bumholed down to losing all 3.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

It amazes me that this thread is still being bumped. I’m not complaining, though.

HumanResource

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

I always **** ppl up when I have no chance of winning. Well, except for the last round, when I overslept the end of the round and wasted 14 bumole cards. ><

Ondore

Avatar: 61060 Thu Nov 13 21:33:52 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I just traded all my scoops that I got today and blew the heck out of the guy who had the most scoops and got the guy who was in second (by a very wide margin) once with all of the bumhole cards I got because of the theme for no reason. I don’t really play Dom but I get decent Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!