Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Question, my fellow Trolls, concerning Consumables

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I think we can all agree that the Smileprin XR™ is a good investment. But in regards to Douchbaggery refills, I’m finding that Jimson Weed 5x Extract is sufficient (refilling 60 DB for 135 Flezz). Do any Trolls find they need to use Blunt Trauma™ (+150 DB for 508 Flezz)? The price per DB point regained is 50% higher. It takes me at least 12 turns to burn through 60 DB, which is a long enough time span to get the job done. If I used a Blunt Trauma™, it would take me about 30 turns to go through that much DB.

In essence, we’re talking about perhaps 1 or 2 extra turns per forum to launch attacks or heal. I don’t personally see that it’s worth a 50% surcharge on my DB refresh consumables. You can go a tun or two with low DB and not risk dying, so it’s not quite as critical as Ego. I might pay 500 Flezz for a +200 Ego refresh consumable, but I think the Blunt Trauma™ is overpriced.

Thoughts & Input?

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/01/2008 11:18PM

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I agree that it’s overpriced, but I’ve only used it once (I think it was on the nuclear forum) because I had 0 douchebaggery and very low hit points. It allowed me to recover my DB, HP and land some extra attacks…

But yeah, it’s overpriced and not fair. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Considering the cost of Troll attacks, you probably shouldn’t need that +150 DB for anything but the final, Power Plant forum.

But anyways, you trolls should appreciate that +150, or even +60 DB. Camwhores can only recover up to +50 sexiness.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Camwhores can also heal themselves and are actually capable of dealing damage.

I agree that +60 is plenty for most forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!