Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Interface Warning: The matrix may already have you, details inside

Ronin Distan-
ce

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I’m posting this as a warning to otaku everywhere. Right now, Palm may be harnessing your bio-energy as part of their devious plot to enslave the human race. Do not believe me? The following article explains in great detail why you and your loved ones should be worried. Their latest project, once known as NOVA, now marketed as the Palm Pre features an operating system known as webOS. That’s right webOS. Can you finally see the apocalypse coming? No one is safe. NO ONE! For more information on how to protect yourself from impending doom, check out this contribution unearthed by one of our reliable sources. Knock knock, Neo, the white rabbit is there!!!