Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business How about a new computer store?

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Makes a lot of sense, I was surprised there weren’t already hacker only computers, would make sense that they get high end computers, would also make sense if they could change there OS on said computer, perhaps each one focus on a certain stat such as a windows parody one offering high offence, mac parody offering high defence and Linux parody offering high ego.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

greggcarson Posted:

mac parody offering high defence and Linux parody offering high ego.

You’ve got those flipped around

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Definatly support the clbum specific .moar drops, BUT! Add another spider avliable to everyone so everyone can get in on the crafting system.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Signed that Hackers need a new store.

What? Was that the not the point of this discussion? Too bad.

Avatar: 119032 Sat Mar 14 21:37:41 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Pluvius Posted:

I’m sure we can all agree that those old Plum Computers don’t give the decent advantage they used to way back when  100000 was a ridiculous amount of money. I think we need a new computer store, Ep2-only or not.

Furthermore, I think it should be a Hacker-only store, whereas other clbumes would have to purchase the new wares through The Ppwn Shoppe or Kyoubai. Not only would this make sense thematically, but it would give Hackers an easy way to make money through auction, something only Camwhores can do right now (as if they don’t have enough Flezz). You could even put mbumive amounts of Processing Power (or maybe new Hacker-only abilities?) on the computers, which would go towards a needed un-nerfing of the Hacker clbum.

Is this a stupid idea (y/n)?

yeah ok, that sounds fair.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pluvius Posted:

something only Camwhores can do right now (as if they don’t have enough Flezz).

I call bull****. The charisma and luck caps for deliveries are low enough (25 or so – has anybody figured out exact numbers?) that Camwhores get as much as anybody else. Also, if you take a look at the auctions then you’ll see that the market for glbumes is saturated, and a lot of people are selling ‘em at below cost. I’ve put up the same pair of earbleeders up for auction at cost three times, and nobody’s interested in buying.

Also, Camwhores don’t get ungodly levels of defense like Trolls do, they don’t get mbumive damage buffs like Emokids do, and they don’t get insanely high boosts to USEFUL stats like the hackers do. In order to take-on the same forums as everybody else we need to down a ****ton of consumables and use the old hit-when-they-miss tactic – my last Cosplay Central run (See previous page) cost me 160,000 in consumables.

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Dull Computers. Cheap, require lots of servicing. Except for the XPSEX models which while expensive in comparison to building the same machine using your own hardware at least doesn’t **** up every 3 months.

Analware. Overpriced but at least their models aren’t pure dog **** in a case. Only about 20% dog ****.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I call bull****. The charisma and luck caps for deliveries are low enough (25 or so – has anybody figured out exact numbers?) that Camwhores get as much as anybody else. Also, if you take a look at the auctions then you’ll see that the market for glbumes is saturated, and a lot of people are selling ‘em at below cost. I’ve put up the same pair of earbleeders up for auction at cost three times, and nobody’s interested in buying.

Also, Camwhores don’t get ungodly levels of defense like Trolls do, they don’t get mbumive damage buffs like Emokids do, and they don’t get insanely high boosts to USEFUL stats like the hackers do. In order to take-on the same forums as everybody else we need to down a ****ton of consumables and use the old hit-when-they-miss tactic – my last Cosplay Central run (See previous page) cost me 160,000 in consumables.

OUCH. o_o;. Yeah, I can sort of see that though. I don’t really feel comfortable in general with any forum doing more damage than most power single heal item can do. If my troll wasn’t well, a troll I wonder how much they’d do. I guess my hacker gave me the answer the last time I tried and got nailed for 450 or so. But really… 160,000 flezz for a forum, while at level cap?

Yeah, I second that on glbumes. I was looking to see about dumping some of the ones I had, but couldn’t find ANY of the auctions making a decent price, and only Earbleeders selling at all. Tonight seems no different with things selling for a tenth their price (I won (but didn’t beat the reserve price) on earbleeders with 100k bid. About 1/6th or so the purchase price for a camwhore with high frugality, I believe?). Last I checked, kyoubai goes ahead and charges folks a fair chunk of change to do those auctions since glbumes have a high price, so it’s likely they may become rare offerings unless demand improves, rather than actual ways to really make money with it.

Also, yeah on the caps being low. They don’t seem much higher on the super forums, but I haven’t really tested and the consumable cost makes it semi-irrelevant, I know that a second run of most forums doesn’t really seem to provide any more wealth.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I’m inclined to agree.

Stats:

Ego: 1680

Sexiness: 935

Offense: 110

Defense: 95

Luck: 41

Frugality: 16

Charisma: 60

Upkeep: 7

EQ:

Comp: PruneServ

Special: male reproductive organblaster

Book: Democrat

Doc: random keystrokes

Glbumes: Earbleeders

Lingerie: Corset

Music: pink floyd

Picture: my blood in the bathtub

Program: Deluxe Paperclip

Shoe: Strap-Ons

Surgery: Tonsil

Video File: ****.MILF

Web Spider: Basic

I get hit about 50% of the time for around 360 ego per hit. My last run cost me 25x5-HTPs.

I do about 2108 damage with my best attack, and about 1874 with my second-best attack. (I’ll confirm these numbers after my next run.)

Can anybody suggest tweaks to make this less brutal, or is Camwhore just woefully underpowered?

You might try lowering your luck (or cha) for more off or defense…

But that sounds silly that you should be having that much trouble with pink floyd in your inventory and two other top tier offense files. My troll has more offense and defense than you have right now (Ignoring the stronger abilities on top of that).

ARX

Avatar: 74817 Sun Dec 28 14:34:11 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I support un-nerfing the hackers. A new ability or two would be sweet, but this idea seems quite fair.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

You might try lowering your luck (or cha) for more off or defense…

The luck and cha are side effects of my EQ.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!