Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Pretty good Meatloaf

Earth Dragon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Southern Meatloaf Ingredients

• 2 pounds ground beef

• 1/2 pound fresh ground pork

• 1 cup dry bread crumbs

• 2 teaspoons salt

• 1/2 teaspoon pepper

• 1 large egg

• 3 tablespoons bumer

• 1/2 cup hot water

Directions

Place a medium sized baking pan into a cool oven and heat oven to 350 degrees.

Place the hot water into a large mixing bowl and add the bumer. Stir until completely melted. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.

Shape mixture into a loaf and place in heated baking pan. Cook your meatloaf for approximately 40 minutes or until an internal temperature of 170 degrees has been reached.

Don’t overcook or the meatloaf will be dry. You may serve this meatloaf either hot or cold. Some people like to use ketchup when eating this, but I prefer sauteed onions on the top of mine.

This recipe also freezes well, so it can be a good idea to double the recipe and make 2 loaves of meatloaf at once. It will take a bit longer to cook 2 meatloaves, but use an internal meat thermometer to test for doneness. Cool 2nd meatloaf completely before covering in freezer wrap and storing in your freezer for another night. Thaw in your refrigerator and reheat in 350 degree oven. Cover the meatloaf with aluminum foil while reheating to make sure the meatloaf doesn’t dry out.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

sound nice, but i suck at cooking. Ill get someone else to do it! ^_^

Earth Dragon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah I love Meatloaf. Also Shepard’s Pie is really good.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Earth Dragon Posted:

You may serve this meatloaf either hot or cold. Some people like to use ketchup when eating this…it can be a good idea to double the recipe and make 2 loaves of meatloaf at once.

This is finally getting good!

And nice recipe.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Earth Dragon Posted:

Yeah I love Meatloaf. Also Shepard’s Pie is really good.

QFT

I make a kick bum Shepard’s pie. I tried buying a frozen one… not even half as good as the making it from scratch. ...ok.. so it was instant mashed potatoes- they still rocked.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!