Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Bargain Drug Sales!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Did you want some mints?

Well, we’ve got mints!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I guess working out gives you some foul breath, because you guys love to buy Synthol and Mints.

But, we have plenty for everyone!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

You guys were hungry for drugs and we are always happy to provide.

Our rampant kidnapping and brainwashing active recruiting has gotten us a steady stream of compliant drug mules bonded couriers bringing in low-cost supplies of second-rate copies of your favorite drugs, and we shall continue to drastically over-charge pbum the savings on to you!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We heard you guys enjoy drugs, so we put up even more of all your favorites, so you can get as high as you want!

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

This is all great stuff.

I know I’d buy it, if I had to use consumables. Log in to see images! naughty-mayhem edited this message on 02/25/2009 4:01PM

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Well, should the need ever arise, we shall continue to provide cheap drugs from cheap quality countries.

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I just stole bought all of your colognes

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

No worries, we didn’t pay for them anyway we always appreciate the business.

Cologne, and Synthol, have been re-listed.

But, supply routes are in jeopardy, extreme violence between drug ‘manufacturers’ is on the rise, manufacturing costs are going up, and customs is performing far more cavity searches, and our couriers are seeing travel expenses rise, so our prices may be going up in the near future.

So, buy everything now, because the next stocking may cost more!

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

guest42 Posted:

No worries, we didn’t pay for them anyway we always appreciate the business.

Cologne, and Synthol, have been re-listed.

But, supply routes are in jeopardy, extreme violence between drug ‘manufacturers’ is on the rise, manufacturing costs are going up, and customs is performing far more cavity searches, and our couriers are seeing travel expenses rise, so our prices may be going up in the near future.

So, buy everything now, because the next stocking may cost more!

I really like the strikethrough joke Acid Flux isn’t raising his prices.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We’re not going to guarantee a price hike on drugs.

But, should the price fluctuations make it necessary to do so to maintain profit to ensure quality product, we just want people to be suitably warned, so they can buy all they can at the current, possibly lower prices.

Buy! It’s like everything is on sale… from the future!

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Well,have you any product that gives me +100 tears so that I can steal buy them?

Check your drug warehouse manufacturers so you can say me if you can steal product them so I can steal them. S

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Fortunately, we have recently come in contact with an enhanced interrogator beauty technician that has access to the highest end of razors, the Cuttingtons 100-Blade Razor.

While we work out the details of obtaining a steady supply, we’ve put up our used leftovers free samples for  850.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

zagerblag Posted:

I really like the strikethrough joke Acid Flux isn’t raising his prices.

Acid Flux Posted:

”I will not be raising prices in this store, for the foreseeable future.

I had to cover my bum leave myself a little wiggle room there. Losing 15% of my kickbacks & slush fund profit margin hurts a bit, but as long as I’m still raking in enough dough to pay my bookie earning a decent profit, I’ll keep the prices right where they are at.

And for now, this is still the best place to buy your Drugs. I actually shop here with two of my Alts, since they aren’t speced for Frug54 Frugality 51.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We appreciate the recommendation of our services, Acid Flux.

Market research is still underway, but some of our drugs were already low profit sales, so those items may need to increase in price to remain worth the bribes and extortion shipping and handling involved in bringing them to you.

Initial research indicates it will not be most drugs, but it will likely be some.

Which ones, you may ask? Well, it could be any of them, once our accountants get through with the numbers.

So, it’s best to bumume they’ll all be going up in price soon, and buying all you can get right now! Every extra purchase you make now is giving us extra money through fear a savings for yourself in the future!

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Anything that gives me lots of tears?

Just check your drug dealers med manufacturers so I can steal buy them all plenty so i can pwn level 17 forumz.

And as a token of my gratitude I will give you a blowjob plenty of flezz so you can keep up the profit quality and still steal import drugs from China Canada.

Someone Better Than You edited this message on 02/27/2009 11:01AM

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

If you are looking for lots of tears, we would recommend Cuttington’s™ 100-Blade Razor if you’re on a budget (giving +100 Tears, currently available for  850), or Powerthirst if you are willing to spend a bit more (+175 Tears, and +45 Ego, currently available for  3,000).

While we would likely be able to acquire some Way More Tears™ Baby Shampoo (from China… really, it’s a little toxic) which would give +200 Tears, but the import fees, and its quasi-legal nature, would make its price around  9,000, which is probably only worthwhile for very special cirgreat timesstances, and we wouldn’t want to stock that without a specific buyer.

We do have plenty of razors and Powerthirst in stock, though.

guest42 edited this message on 02/27/2009 8:10PM

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Woot, thanx. Never tought of it before.

Now I should go and steal buy plenty of them.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

We would also recommend any trolls look at Powerthirst for their Douchebaggery needs, as there is no better source than the Menergy of Powerthirst!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Due to supply route disruption, our vapid ****s’ failure to organize stocking errors, and the general disruption of sales in general, you may notice prices in flux. All shall be settled in due time, but until they are, just remember, our more expensive auctions are always the newest ad best drugs, so buy them first!

Someone Bett-
er Than You

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hey, restock you razors.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!